Charlie Prince!
查理·王子!
Yeah, Boss!
是 老大!
Hold your fire.
别开枪
I’m walking out. Hold your fire!
我出来了 别开枪!
I ain’t never been no hero, Wade.
我从没当过英雄 韦德
The only battle I seen, we was in retreat.
我见过的唯一一场战斗 我们在撤退
My foot got shot off by one of my own men.
我的腿是被自己人打断的
You try telling that story to your boy.
你跟你孩子讲讲这个故事
See how he looks at you then.
看他们到时候怎么看你
Boss! Boss!
老大! 老大!
Okay, Dan.
好吧 丹
Son.
孩子
They’re on the roofs!
他们在屋顶上!
They’re on the roofs!
他们在屋顶上!
Boss!
老大!
Boss! Drop!
老大! 跳啊!
Can you make this? Yeah.
你能行吗? 行
Come on.
起来
Come on!
起来!
Go! Run!
走! 快跑!
Spread out!
分散!
What time is it?
几点了?
About 10 past 3.
快三点10分了
Where’s the 3:10 to Yuma?
三点十分去犹马的车呢?
Running late, I suppose.
我猜迟到了
How late?
有多迟?
Beats me.
打我吧
Gets here when it gets here.
到的时候自然就到了
Goddamn trains. Never can rely on ’em, huh?
该死的火车 永远不能相信啊?
By the window!
窗边!
You know…
你知道…
I ain’t stubborn.
不是我顽固
Excuse me?
你说啥?
You said I was stubborn
你说我顽固
for keeping my family on a dying ranch.
让家人生活在一个没救的农场里
It’s my son Mark.
是因为我儿子马克
The young one?
小的那个?
He got tuberculosis when he was 2.
他两岁时得了结核
The doctor said he’d die
医生说如果没有干燥的天气
if he didn’t have a dry climate, so…
他就死定了 所以…
Why are you telling me this?
你干嘛告诉我这些?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I guess I just,
我猜我只是
wanted you to know that I ain’t stubborn is all.
想告诉你我并不顽固
Well, as long as we’re making confessions…
既然大家都这么坦诚相待…
Yeah?
嗯?
I’ve been to Yuma Prison before.
我以前也进过犹马监狱
Twice.
两次
Escaped twice, too.
也逃出来两次
First car, sliding door.
第一节车厢 拉门
They’ll be coming!
他们会出来!
Yeah!
好!
I got a prisoner to go to Yuma!
我这有个要送去犹马的犯人!
Well, you did it, Dan.
你做到了 丹
No!
不!
Pa.

For a one-leg rancher…
对一个瘸子农夫来说…
He’s one tough son of a bitch.
他是条汉子
Yeah.

You done it, Pa.
你做到了 爸
You done it.
你做到了
You got him on the train.
你送他上了去犹马的车
Pa.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!