多少钱 一百万
And how much is it? – A million, one.
一百万 嗯嗯
A million, one! – Mm-hmm.
我不知道 我出价了反正
I don’t know. We made an offer.
我不相信 他们接受了
I don’t believe this. – Well, they accepted it.
你出价多少 93万
What did you offer? – 930.
他们接受了
And they took it?
是的
Yes. Yes.
那还不错 那我们也不算太笨了
That’s not bad. – Oh? So we’re not such fools after all, huh?

Okay.
是 那我们来认真谈谈
Okay. Uh, let’s get real here for a minute.
哪有人自己的房♥子还没卖♥♥出去就去买♥♥另外一个
So, nobody buys an apartment nowadays before they sell their own,
尤其在出了那件事之后
especially not with what’s going on out there.
中介是谁 我有名片
Who’s the agent? – I have the card.
等一下 我知道这在那
Wait. I know where it is.
我知道这地方等一下
I know I have it. I know where it is. Wait.
一个女人 不不 等等
A woman, or– No, no. Wait. Wait.
怎么了
Yeah? Oh. Okay.
米拉姆 卡斯维尔
Miriam. Miriam. Carswell?
是 她可不是个好东西
Yes. She’s a shark!
怎么了 她会把你吃了的
What? She’s gonna eat you for breakfast!
她说什么 他们要先付款
What did she say? They want the deposit.
当然了 现在
Well, of course they do. When? – Right now.
你怎么说
What did you tell ’em?
我们还没打回去
Well, we haven’t called her back yet.
但等一下 我们想要这个公♥寓♥
No, but wait a minute. We want this apartment.
那就更要赶紧把你这个公♥寓♥卖♥♥了
Well, then it is crucial that you sell this place fast!
好好
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
等一下 我得想想
Give me a minute to think this through. Um–
我来打给米拉姆 我来跟他谈
I’m gonna– Yeah, I’m gonna call Miriam. Okay. Let me handle her.
他不高兴了
Oh, God, she is upset.
我不知道为什么不能当着我们的面谈
I don’t know why she couldn’t talk to them in front of us.
希望我们没惹毛他
I hope we haven’t stepped on her toes.
我可不想他们瞒着我们做任何交易
I don’t want them making deals behind our backs.
我不懂什么协议 我们只是看了一个喜欢的房♥子
I didn’t know the protocol. We just saw an apartment we liked.
没事的宝贝
I don’t– It’s all right, baby. She’ll live.
好 现在情况是这样
Okay, here’s where we stand.
我跟米拉姆说了你认真想买♥♥但是需要时间准备
I convinced Miriam that you’re serious but that you have to rest.
我提醒了她你年纪很大
I reminded her how old you are.
我跟他说了你五点时候能去交钱
I reassured her that we would all be there by 5:00 with the deposit.
原本是几点
Okay. Uh, what time is it though?
三点半
What time do we– It’s 3:30.
而且养狗的女人随时都会来
And the Dog Ladies will be here any second, so–
等等莉莉 我们是不是进度有点快
Wait, wait, Lily. Now, aren’t we moving a little quickly here?
好像你们是想买♥♥新公♥寓♥的人吧
May I remind you that you’re the ones who want to buy a new apartment.
这就是游戏规则 狗咬狗
This is how it works. Dog eat dog.
要先发制人
You snooze, you lose. – Okay.
还有一件事
And one more thing.
我告诉米拉姆你是我介绍去的客户
I told Miriam that I’m the one who steered you to her listing.
如果她问起来 帮我一下
So if she asks, back me up.
你至少也得帮我争取点佣金吧
The least you can do is help me get a piece of the commission on it.
当然了 那才对你公平 莉莉
Well, sure. I mean, obviously. That’s only fair, Lily.
一有养狗的女人的消息 就告诉我
Okay. So, let me know as soon as you hear the Dog Ladies’ offer.
祈祷价格是95万
And keep your fingers crossed that it’s at least 950.
那是我们需要的钱
Because that’s what we need to make this work.
95万 不然我们就完蛋了
9-5-0. Otherwise, we’re screwed.
老天
Man.
她真是话太多了
She really does talk too much.
官方又有了进一步的消息
Authorities may be one step closer…
关于恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 阿布帕米尔
to catching the terror suspect Abdul Pamir.
警方公布了录像
Police have released security camera footage…
录像显示 他往身后看了一眼
that appears to show Pamir looking over his shoulder–
非常担心的样子 老天
and showing obvious concern. Oh, God.
门铃 我知道
Doorbell. I know it is.
快点
Move it. Move it, handsome.
嗨 我希望你不介意我们就这样贸然前来
Why, hello. I hope you don’t mind us just stopping by like this.
我们正在公园训练哈罗德 我们是来出价的
We were training Harold in the park. We’re here to make on offer.
快进来吧 要喝点什么么
Oh, well, please come in. Would you like something to drink?
不用了 谢谢
Anything. Oh, no. We don’t want to intrude.
报价给他们吧 安妮
Just give them the bid, Annie.
这是我们能给的最高价了
So, this is as high as we can go.
你的狗怎么样了
How is your dog doing? – Mmm.
其实情况不太乐观
Well, it’s actually kind of touch and go, so. Oh, no.
太遗憾了 哈罗德的情况也不是太好
I’m so sorry. Harold’s actually not doing so well either.
不好么 在学校的表现
No? In school.
他有学习障碍 我们认为
He has a learning disability. We think.
想给她
Oh! Wanna give her the–
这是我们的信
Will they, uh– So this is our letter.
万一有同样价格的话 谢谢
In case there’s a tie. Okay. Thank you.
对不起 哈罗德
Oh, Harold. Sorry.
谢谢 哈罗德 你现在集中注意力了 你听见我说话了么
Harold. Thank you! You concentrate, now. Do you hear me?
没听他们出的价之前先别看那封信
Don’t open that letter till you’ve read their offer.
什么
What?
我说没听他们的出价之前 先别看那封信
I said don’t open that letter till you read their offer.
我不会的 你能打开看一下么
Oh, no. I won’t. Will you please open it?
哦哦
Ho-ho.
你好
Hello.
嗨 莉莉
Hi, Lily.

Yep.
他们出价95万
The offer is 950.

All right.
太好了
Yeah. Okay. All right.
不错 95万
That’s good. – 950?
好极了
Mm-hmm. Fine. That’s good.
好的再见 真是太好了
All right. Bye. – That is absolutely wonderful. We can make this work.
莉莉会给他们打电♥话♥ 说这个好消息的吧
Is Lily gonna call them and give them the good news?
她会先给别人打电♥话♥的
She’s gonna call the others first…
看看他们还愿不愿意出更高价
and see if they wanna make a counteroffer.
是么
Yeah?
什么 算了 告诉他们不必费钱了
What? No. Tell ’em they can keep their lousy thousand dollars.
等一下
Hang on. Hang on.
怎么了莉莉
What? Lily? Lily, what happened?
穿一样毛衣那对 出价95万1
The Matching Sweaters offered 951.
还有好消息 吉伯特医生会发邮件给你竞价的
But here’s the good news. Dr. Gilbert’s gonna e-mail you a counteroffer.
好 但谁是吉伯特医生
Okay. But who is Dr. Gilbert?
蓝色打底裤 不
Blue Leggings. Oh, no.
收到邮件就赶紧告诉我
Let me know what it is as soon as you get it.
还有半小时我们就得去别处定房♥子了
We have to get over to the other place in half an hour.
好谢谢 再见
Okay. Thanks. Bye.
你会查邮件吧
Will you check the e-mail? Yeah.
我知道怎么上网
I know how to use the Internet.

Ooh.
亲爱的卡佛夫妇
“Dear Mr. and Mrs. Carver.
我和我的合伙人几年前才搬来纽约
My partner and I moved to New York only a few years ago,
你们很了解纽约的情况
and as you probably know better than most,
生活不是很容易
it’s not always been easy for us.
我们试着领养孩子已经六年了
We’ve been trying to adopt for nearly six years,
而我们好不容易有了个宝贝女儿
and it looks like we’ll finally have a baby daughter,
一个来自印度的女孩
a little girl from India.
您丈夫的工作室对她来说再合适不过了 充满了阳光和爱
Your husband’s studio would make such a wonderful room for her, full of light and love.
求您一定考虑把房♥子卖♥♥给我们
Please consider letting us live in your wonderful home.”

Shit.
怎么了 露丝 给他们吧
Honey, what? Ruth, do this.
让我跟解释
Um– No, let me get it. Let me get it for you.
没事的 宝贝
Honey, it’s okay. It’s okay. You do it.
你来决定吧
You do it. It’s all right.
好的
Got it. Got it. Got it.
蓝色打底裤出价了
Okay. Well, Blue Leggings made an offer.
多少
What is it?
96万
960.
不错
Nine– That’s good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!