It’s not as nice as your place.
是么
It’s not, is it?
你妈妈呢
Where’s your mom?
你觉得呢 在床上躺着
Where do you think? Lying down on the bed.
你的狗还好么
How’s your dog doing?
她的手术很顺利 但还是没有动她的后退
She survived the operation, but still hasn’t moved her hind legs.
她会重新走路的 你怎么知道的
She will. You think so?
我就是有这些方面的直觉
Yeah. I know things like that.
好吧
I see.
我去叫我妈妈
I’m gonna go get my mom.
这次她在出租车里
This time in a taxi.
我们要走了 去罗根克劳德富
We’re going now to Logan Crawford,
根据FDR卧底提供线索 他现在在一辆报废的出租车里
who is reporting from underneath the FDR with the abandoned taxi.
怎么了
What’s going on?
帕米尔他劫持了一辆出租车
Pamir. He hijacked a taxi.
什么时候 今天早上
When? This morning.
真的么
Really?
是FDR卧底发现的
Reporting underneath the FDR Drive.
据情报说帕米尔先生看上去非常紧张
The driver reported that Mr. Pamir seemed very nervous…
而且他一直在问 警♥察♥都在干些什么呢
and he kept on asking, “What are the police doing?”
他还问起他的家庭 好像还在祈祷
He also asked about his family and seemed to be saying a prayer.
我觉得我们应该接受蓝色打底裤出的价885
I think we should take the 885 that Blue Leggings is offering.
我们不该匆忙做决定
No, we don’t want to rush into anything.
是他们 亲爱的 你看见了么 看见了
It’s them! Did you see, honey? Yes.
他们对我们的房♥子不感兴趣了 你别乱想
They’re not interested in our place anymore. Now, you don’t know that.
那不就是他们么
Yeah, well, they’re here, aren’t they?
他们也只是在两面下注而已
They’re just hedging their bets. Wouldn’t you?
别说了 让我更紧张了
Oh, please. It’s just making me so nervous.
你想想看这个地方么
So, you wanna see this place?
如果和上次那个一样就算了吧
Not if it’s as bad as the last one.
别垂头丧气的么 我们就是看看而已
Well, don’t be discouraged. We’re just looking.
是 我都不知道能有多差
Yes. I didn’t know how bad it could be.
就在我们的社区 你记得么 我当然记得
It’s in the neighborhood. Remember? You remember it.
那两间卧室都光线充足的
It’s the sunny two bedroom. Oh. Yes.
说不定在地下室呢 就是在地下室啊
It’s probably in a basement. It’s in the basement. Yeah.
我觉得是
Okay. I think this is it.

Oh!
这个看上去不错 而且在九楼
This looks nice, and it’s on the ninth floor!
我们从来没住过那么高
We’ve never lived that high up before.
这是什么 我知道这是什么
What’s this? Oh, I know what it is.
上面写着维森特 对吧 走吧
It said Vincent, right? Here we go.
就是这儿了 走吧
Yeah. I think that’s it. There we go.
对不起
Oh. Sorry. 1086
这传♥单♥给您
Here’s a flyer for you, if you want to take that with you. Sure.
打扰了 你真是太好了
Excuse me. Oh. Oh, this is so much nicer.
是么 我不是告诉你了么
Really. Didn’t I tell you?
看看这个走廊 我就喜欢这样的
Look at this entranceway. I love this kind of an entranceway, honey.
那光线呢 很好啊
And what about the light? Yeah. Very good.
今天天气本来就不怎么好
It’s not even that bright out today.
亲爱的 我去那杯水吃药
Honey, I’m gonna go find some water and take a pill.
好的 好的
All right. All right. All right. All right.

Aah.
狗屁
Piece of shit.
这儿
Here.

Oh. Hey, you.
为什么这门这么难开
Why do they make it so hard to open?
怕小孩乱动的
Childproof.
当然了
Of course.
你喜欢这儿么
Do you like this place?
这是我们看过我觉得最好的
It’s the best we’ve seen so far. Put that back for me.
但还是没有你的地方漂亮啊
But it’s still not as nice as yours.
我的地方是最漂亮的
Nothing is.
我希望你找到你喜欢的地方
I hope you find a place you like.
我也是
So do I.
我们找到后 请你喝茶
And when we do, I’m going to invite you to tea.
怎么样 好啊
How is that? – Cool.
对不起
Oh! Sorry.
我真的很喜欢这个地方 很喜欢
Okay, I like this place. I really do. I really like it a lot.
过 我想给你看个东西 看看这个房♥间
Come here. I want to show you something. Just see this room.
快看看啊 宝贝
Look at this, honey.

Look. Oh!

Yes.
我去找中介谈谈的 好
I’m going to talk to the agent. Okay.
好 我这就去
Okay. I’m doing it. Yeah.
起这就去
I’m doing it.
这马上就会有和我们家一样的风景了
Nowhere is going to have a view like our place.
不过也许我和露丝已经看够风景了
But maybe Ruth and I have seen all the views we need to.
也许风景只是适合年轻人的东西
Maybe views are for younger people…
我们还是有想看的东西啊
who still have things to look at.
好 我们下午就等你们消息
Okay. We’ll look to hear from you guys this afternoon.
谢谢 她来了她来了
Thank you. Oh, here she is. Here she is.
嗨 打扰了
Oh, hi. Excuse me.
实际上 我丈夫和我对这儿很感兴趣
Actually, my husband and I are very interested.
相信不用我说 你也知道这地方很枪手吧
Well, I don’t have to tell you, this listing is getting a lot of heat.
当然了
Oh, yes. We can see that.
那我直接一点问了 你们能负担得起像这样的地方么
Let me be frank with you. Can you afford a place like this?
你什么意思 我问这个 只是因为
What do you mean? I only ask because…
没有人会给你三十年的房♥屋贷款的
no one’s gonna give you a 30-year mortgage.
我们不需要贷款 那太好了 那你们出价多少
We don’t need a mortgage. – Oh! Well. Then make an offer.
主人都愿意考虑的
The owners are willing to consider anything.
但他们只考虑下午三点前报价
But they’re only accepting bids until 3:00.
那只有两个小时了
That’s two hours. Mm-hmm.
把你竞价写在这吧
Have your offer here by then.
他们会很快做决定的
They’ll make their decision right away.
谢谢你
Okay. All right. Thank you. Thank you very much.
老天 夫人
Oh, God. Ma’am?
怎么了
Yes?
很多人在他们的竞价下留了些私人留言
A lot of people include a personal message with their offer.
什么样的私人留言
What kind of personal message?
劝主人把房♥子卖♥♥给他们的
Something that persuades the seller to give it to you…
万一出现同样的竞价
in case there’s a tie.
不用紧张
Just don’t be afraid to pull on the heartstrings.

Oh. Right.
我怎么感觉他和我们说话就像把我们当傻子一样
How do you like that one talking to us like we don’t know anything?
当我们能拿到更多钱啊
I bet we’ve got more real money…
比那些厉害的年轻人加起来还要赚得多
than all those young hotshots anyway.
我只想知道你什么感觉
But I just want to know. What did you think of it?
我喜欢 真的么
I liked it. Really?
是 开始竞价吧
Yeah. Let’s bid on it.
我们自己的地方还没卖♥♥出去呢 但是会卖♥♥出去的
How– We haven’t sold our own place yet. Yeah, but we will.
会卖♥♥出去的 那么多人想买♥♥
We will. We had a bunch of offers.
而且你听到地♥产♥经纪人怎么说的了
And you heard the real estate broker say…
三点之前的竞价他们都会考虑
that they’re very willing to consider anything until 3:00.
来吧 别那样看我 任何竞价都信
Come on. Don’t look at me like that. Any offer.
三点之前就行了
That’s like until 3:00.
这公♥寓♥很漂亮 还行吧
It’s a beautiful apartment. Yeah, it’s all right.
光线也很充足
It has a lot of light. Yes. It has light.
还有电梯和更多的房♥间
It has an elevator and more room.
新刷的墙
New paint.
亲爱的 我们买♥♥了吧
Honey? Come on. Let’s do it. Come on.
你好像真的很喜欢呢
It sounds like something you really want.
这样的话 我们可能需要再见另外一个医生了
In that case, we’ll see another doctor.
为什么
What for?
每个医生说的话都是一样的 也许不一样呢
He’ll say the same thing the others did. Maybe not.
艾利克斯 你知道他会的
Alex, you know he will.
这是世界上最简单的事情 但我却做不到
It’s the most natural thing in the world, and I can’t even do it.
我妈妈 我姐姐
My mother. My sisters.
他们最后都变得像机器一样 一个接一个
They turn ’em out like machines, one after another.
我们不需要孩子
We don’t need children.
没人需要孩子 艾利克斯
No one needs children, Alex.
人们需要孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!