Everybody’s a critic.
你觉得呢 我见过更好的
What do you think? I’ve seen better.
你有兴趣买♥♥么 我 当然没有
Are you interested in buying? Me? God, no.
我就喜欢看看 所有能参观的房♥子我都去
I just like to look. I go to all the open houses.
我正在写一本关于他们的书
I’m writing a book about them. A book.
不送了 谢谢参观
There you go. – Thanks for coming.
人们都很感兴趣
People are very interested.
你确定么 我确定
Are you sure about that? Yeah, I am.
警方还在搜寻阿布帕米尔
Man ] The search for Abdul Pamir is still under way.
有一些目击者提供线索 还有一些手♥机♥图片
There have been a number of unconfirmed sightings and cell phone photos,
但目前还是没有找到他
but he’s still out there somewhere.
又有更多好消息了 布瑞恩
More good news from the bridge though, Brian.
那油罐车已经被移走了 道路也重新开了
The tanker itself has been moved and all lanes reopened.
不好意思 嗯
Excuse me. – Hmm?
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰了
Excuse me.
Man, Woman Continue Speaking ]
别这样 你会把它弄坏的
Please don’t do that, sweetheart. You’re gonna break it.
我们从不对贾斯汀说不 如果你需要我可以对它说不
We don’t say “no” to Justin. Well, I can say “no” to him if you like.
我们更倾向于向他解释
We prefer to explain things to him.
贾斯汀 你知道为什么不能这样玩开关么
Justin, do you know why it’s inappropriate to flick the switch like that?
我管他呢
I don’t give a shit.
真可爱
Adorable.
谢谢
Thank you.
我应该把那门换成玻璃
Replace the French doors with glass.
那王冠模型也得拿走
The crown moldings have to go.
再看看这些灯是不是真的管用
And see if the beams are decorative or actually structural.
请问我能进去看病人么
Oh, can you tell me if the building association will let me see patients here?
什么病人 我是个心理治疗师
What kind of patients? – I’m a psychotherapist.
那你来对地方了
You’ve come to the right place.
这墙是干什么的
And, uh, this wall. What does this wall do?
支撑天花板的也许
Hold up the ceiling maybe?
谢谢
Thanks.
试试我们能不能把卧室那墙拿下来 再增加点空间
See if we can take down this bedroom wall, open it up a bit.
不行 我们需要那墙
God knows it needs it.
再加一层窗格 把这些破烂都弄走
Double-pane the windows. Make sure they get rid of all this crap.
打扰了 怎么了
Excuse me. Oh! Yes?
浴室里的那个浴缸怎么卖♥♥
The tub in the bathroom. What’s the deal with the tub?
我和我先生是在布伦特菲尔德那发现这个古董的
Oh, well, my husband and I, we were at Brentfield and we saw this antique–
谢谢 请确保罗伯特能把这些装置拿出去
Thanks. Make sure that Roberto can take out the fixtures.
都换成新的
Put in all-new fixtures.
今天下午我们从市长办公室得到了最新消息
Man ] Likely get an update from the mayor’s office later this afternoon.
这个掉下来了
This came off. Oh!
谢谢
Well… thanks.
你得多张点眼神儿
Hope you’re keeping an eye on things. I guess.
我希望他们能把电视关掉 我都说了两次了
I wish they would turn that TV off. I told them twice already.
也许我们该做点爆米花 我不知道
Maybe we should make popcorn. I don’t know about that.
打扰了 是你刷的浴室的颜色么
Excuse me. Did you paint the bathroom that color?
不是
Uh, no.
那天我们出去了 结果有人闯了进来粉刷了浴室
We were out one night and someone broke in and painted the bathroom.
这片是不是犯罪率很高啊
Is there a lot of crime in this neighborhood?
你看见浴室那边的那扇窗了么
Did you notice that there’s a window in the bathroom?
那个特别漂亮 来看看
It’s really particularly nice. – Come take a look.
你在干嘛呢 没什么
What are you doing? Nothing. Nothing.
你应该看看多萝西都干了些什么 不
I think you should see about how Dorothy’s doing. No, no.
医生说了一有进展他就会打电♥话♥的
The doctor said he would call as soon as he knew anything.
打扰了 什么事
Uh, excuse me. Oh, yes?
我能在消防通道养花么
Can I grow plants on the fire escape?
这有个屋顶你可以养 真的么
There’s a roof. Really?
我丈夫就在屋顶上养花 是么
And my husband grows plants up there. Does he?
那不错
Good for him.
我是为了医疗需要才种的
I grow mine for medicinal reasons.

Oh.
嗨 我希望你不介意
Oh, hi. I hope you don’t mind.
我得去卧室躺躺试一下
I have to lie down in a bedroom…
在我彻底知道在里面睡是什么感觉之前
before I know what it’s like to sleep in it.
我以后就会这样在这睡了是吧
This is the position I’m gonna be in the most in here, isn’t it?
我觉得是
I suppose so. – Oh, my God.
这公♥寓♥棒极了
This is an awesome apartment.
我们很喜欢
We like it.
你介意关一下灯么 当然不了
Would you mind turning off that light? – No. No.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们很吵是不是
They make a lot of noise, don’t they?
没有很吵
Well, not usually.
你在这住多久了
How long have you lived here?
四十年了
40 years.

Wow.
四十年
40 years.
这风景真不错
That’s an awesome view.
是啊
Yeah.

Yeah.
我们很喜欢
Yeah, we like it.
你们有兴趣买♥♥么 我妈妈有
You looking to buy? – My mother is.
哪位是你妈妈呢
And which one is she?
她可能已经在你的床上躺着了
She’s probably lying down on your bed right now.
是么 她总是这样
Really? She always does that.
但别担心 她不会买♥♥的
But don’t worry. She won’t buy it.
是么 我们没钱
Oh? We don’t have any money.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
为什么要卖♥♥呢 你们
Why are you selling it?
这是个好问题
That’s a good question.
你有狗么 是的
You have a dog? – Yeah.
她现在在医院里
She’s in the hospital right now.
她怎么了
What’s happened?
就是上年纪了
She’s just old.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
佐伊
Zoe.
佐伊 嗯
Zoe? Mm-hmm.
好名字
Pretty.
这是什么
What’s this?
这是 佐伊
This, Zoe–
这是唱机转盘
It’s called a turntable,
原来放音乐用的
and it’s used to play records.
这些叫LP
These records are called LP’s.
是永久播放的缩写
Stands for “long-playing.”
是这样的 你拿这个唱针
The way it works is, you take this stylus–
这有个小针管
There’s a little needle in there–
很小心的把他放到唱片上
and very carefully place it on the record.
��
我最近告诉你了吗
� Have I told you lately �
我爱你
� That I love you? �
我喜欢这首歌♥ 我也是
I like this song. – So do I.
��
这是谁
Who’s this?
用喜悦装满我心
� Fill my heart with gladness �
带走我所有忧愁 那是我老婆
� Take away my sadness � That’s my wife.
我喜欢她的眼镜
I like her glasses.
抚慰我的创伤 这就是你
� Ease my troubles That’s what you do ��
他们过去很流行
They were all the rage back then.
那学校付你多少钱去做模特
How much does the school pay you to model?
五块
Um, five dollars.
超过三小时给十块
Well, 10 if it’s more than three hours.
所以慢慢来
So take your time.
我能用那些钱
I could use the money.
我哪也不去 也不用穿成这样
I’m not going anywhere. Not dressed like this anyway.
��
你原来是军人
You a vet?

Yeah.
越南么
Vietnam?
我不喜欢在工作室里讨论政♥治♥或地区问题
I-I don’t like to talk politics or religion in the studio.
天啊
Oh, my God.
在我家政♥治♥就和宗教一样
In my family politics is a religion.
你准备好了么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!