The only thing vaster than his presence,
是他带来的欢乐
was his capacity for mirth.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, Love.
无畏的父亲 我记得你的明言
Brave Father, I remember your wise words.
小嗝嗝 你能成为大人物
Hiccup, you can be a giant.
但面对敌人时仍须小心
But face thy enemies with care.
小嗝嗝 你能成为大♥麻♥子脸
Hiccup, you can be a giant butt face.
小嗝嗝 你能成为大♥麻♥子脸
Hiccup, you can be a giant butt face.
别惊慌 这是演出的一部分
Don’t panic. It’s just part of the show.
做点什么
Do something!
我能搞定 应该是这个
I got it, maybe this one.
什么 你做喷火功能干嘛
What? Why would you gave it that functionality?
我可以的
I’m on it.
我能行
I got it.
不 不 不
Oh oh no no no…
戈伯 是你吗
Gobber, is that you?
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for helping out there.
你是午饭吃了生鳟鱼吗
What, did you have raw trout for lunch?
让我调整下重心 我就可以…
Let me just shift my weight so I can…
戈伯
Gobber?
你剩下的一条胳膊一条腿怎么没的 戈伯
How did you lose your last two limbs, Gobber?
-因为一场表演会 -戈伯
– Oh, it was a pageant. – Gobber?
小嗝嗝
Hiccup?
做得好 小嗝嗝
Nice one, Hiccup.
你好 神奇的生物
Greetings, magnificent creature,
能否允许斯托里克轻抚你驯养你
will you allow Stoick to tame you with his gentle touch?
让人类与龙世代相好
Let man and dragon be forever bonded
互相信任关爱
in trust and love.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you very much.
太棒了
That was amazing.
我太兴奋了 我能飞
I’m so excited, I could fly!
这只是演戏 诺芬克 只是穿着戏服的老爸
It’s just a show, Nuffink. It’s just dad in a suit.
太棒了 爸爸
Way to go, Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Hey, Dad. Dad?
你好啊
Hi.
帮帮忙 戈伯
A little help here. Gobber?
有人吗
Anyone?
说真的 有人吗
Literally anyone.
我爱龙 我爱无牙仔
I love dragons, and I love Toothless.
它太漂亮了
He’s beautiful.
你为什么不说它真的会来
Why didn’t you tell me you were really going to bring him here?
我真的不知道她在说什么
I have literally no idea what she’s talking about.
我没想到事情会这样
This whole thing was not what I expected.
现在呢
Ok. How about now?
往上一点点 往右边一点点
Up a little. Move it to the right.
我是伟大的斯托里克
I’m Stoick the Vast.
我是无牙仔
I’m Toothless.
我们来做朋友吧
Let’s be friends.
你说得对 这正是人们需要的
You were right. It was exactly what everyone needed.
为了孩子们 也为了纪念我父亲
For the kids, and for the memory of my father.
戈伯 你让我的父亲 你的朋友深受敬仰
Gobber, you have well honoured my father, and your friend.
我非常荣幸
It was my deepest privilege to do so.
谢谢你 小嗝嗝
Thank you, Hiccup.
我想我该回家了
Well, guess I’ll be heading home.
一个人回
Alone.
独自一人度过亲衣节
The best Snoggletogs are spent in solitary.
又空虚又寂寞
Caverness, silence.
-戈伯 -如果你今晚有空…
– Gobber… – Well if you’re free tonight…
我可以
I’d love to.
戈伯 等等
Gobber, wait!
-厉害啊 -还有
– Oh that’s clever. – And…
没事了
You’re good.
你真棒
So proud.
看啊
Look at that.
好酷哦
So cool.
真漂亮
It’s beautiful.
小嗝嗝 这是你做的吗
Hiccup, did you do this?
-不是啊 -这个碗
– No. – The bowl.
空了
It’s empty.
-无牙仔 -这可能吗
– Toothless? – Can it be?
无牙仔
Toothless!
那时我在想
And then it hit me.
只要我们不忘记心中所爱
Our loved ones are always nearby
他们就会一直在我们身边
when we hold them in our hearts.
下次该我们去找他们了
Maybe it’s our turn to visit them?

1
2
3
前一篇文章金属精神
下一篇文章鼠来宝
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!