That’s…
天 我从没想过这个
Gee, I never would’ve thought of that.
我要让这套装甲看起来更像无牙仔
I’m gonna make him looks so much like Toothless.
欣风会爱上它的
Zephyr’s gonna fall in love with him.
它太漂亮了
He’s beautiful.
但是齿轮和传动装置并不能带回你朋友
But cogs and gears can’t bring back the warmth
鼻尖的温暖
of your friend’s nose
和眼里的星辰
or the light in his eyes.
也带不回你好朋友的音容
Or the sound of your best friend’s voice.
我也想念我父亲 戈伯
Yeah, I miss my dad too, Gobber.
我们会让他们自豪的
We’ll make them both proud.
距离亲衣节还有几天
It was a couple of days before Snoggletog
我已经迫不及待要办表演会了
and I was getting excited about the pageant.
可我备受打击
And then it hit me.
太好了 成功了
Yes, it works.
我们会抓到龙的 爸爸
We’re gonna catch a dragon, Dad.
击昏它 这样它就不能吃我们了
Knock ‘im cold so he can’t eat us.
欣风一个人设计了整套陷阱
Zephyr designed the whole trap herself.
真为你自豪
Ah, so proud.
走吧 诺芬克
Come on, Nuffink.
我们去外面设些陷阱吧
Let’s set some traps outside.
-来啊 快来 -我要屠龙
– Come on. Come on. – I’m gonna kill a dragon.
我不是说过
What did I say about
-不许随便用好刀 -帮我一下
– using the good knives? – A little help here…
-孩子们 -有人吗
– Kids… – Has anybody…
我们会抓到龙的
We’re gonna catch a dragon!
好吧
Okay.
这次表演会最好能成功
This pageant better work.
借过
Coming through.
好消息 族长
Great news, Chief.
在精挑细选后
After exhaustive casting,
我们终于找到了我们的”小嗝嗝”
we found our Hiccup.
对了
Yeah.
戈伯 其实我正想问你
Gobber, actually, I wanted to ask you
关于故事中”小嗝嗝”角色的事
about the whole Hiccup character in the story.
“小嗝嗝” 出来亮个相
Hiccup, present yourself.
悍夫那特
Tuffnut?
悍夫那特 让我们领略一下你的演技
Tuffnut, give us a taste.
有条龙来了
A dragon is coming.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮帮
Help…
台词是啥
Line?
-“我” -对
– “Me.” – Right.
-我 -你在
– Me. – Are you…
很好
Great.
再让我们看看你吓得逃跑的样子
Now let’s see you run away in fear.
-瞧这罗圈腿 -好了
– Look at those knock knees. – Okay…
-像外八字的小羊羔 -我不
– The splayed gait of a newborn lamb. – I don’t…
我不是那样跑的
I do not run like that.
我是这么跑的吗
Do I run like that?
这让我想到了一个更重要的问题
Which brings me to a bigger point.
我读了剧本 戈伯
I’ve read the script, Gobber.
还做了些标注
And I have some notes.
“小嗝嗝”的角色似乎没显露出
I’m not sure the character of Hiccup is coming through,
我那样的英雄气概
quite as heroic as I was.
我很英勇的 不是吗
I was pretty heroic, no?
伙计 我觉得我们抓住精髓了
Mate, I think we get the gist of it.
但这怎么看都不像
But thats not in any way..
我啊
me.
小嗝嗝
Hey, Hiccup,

I was…
-你认真的吗 -借过
– Are you serious? – Coming through.
祝你下次好运 哈吉斯
Better luck next time, Haggis.
你很努力
Nice effort.
下一个是谁
Who’s next?
鱼脚司·英格马 念伟大的斯托里克的台词
Fishlegs Ingerman reading for the role of Stoick the Vast.
如果我战死沙场
If I don’t return…
不对
Nope.
不对
Nope.
如果我战死沙场
If I don’t return,
你要知道我所有的身份
know that all I am,
我所做的一切
all I do,
都是为了你
is for you,
我的宝贝小嗝嗝
my precious Hiccup.
所以
So,
你和我想的一样吗
you thinking what I’m thinking?
是的
Yes I am.
这不行
This isn’t working.
什么
What?
不行
Not working?
你说得对
You’re right.
我应该演斯托里克
I should do it.
别 别 别想说服我放弃
No, no, don’t try and talk me out of it.
我最了解斯托里克
I knew Stoick best.
如果我战死沙场
If I don’t return,
你要知道我所有的身份
know that all I am,
我所做的一切
all I do…
我好想他
I miss him so much.
我需要一点时间平复情绪
Just need a moment.
我们完蛋了
We’re doomed.
戈伯 表演会就在今晚了
Gobber, the pageant’s tonight.
那个
So…
你确定你能胜任这个角色吗
Are you sure you’re gonna be able to do this?
我没想难过得这么明显
I hoped it wasn’t noticeable.
可确实很明显
You know, it is.
但是
But…
戈伯 为孩子们想想吧
Gobber, think of the kids.
我们这么做是为了他们
We’re doing this for them.
对 小嗝嗝
Aye, Hiccup.
说得太好了 一如既往
Brilliant, as always.
会没事的
It’s gonna be fine.
什么
What?
好了 各位
Okay, people.
距离开幕还有两分钟
Two minutes to curtain.
有人看到我的毛皮大衣了吗
Has anyone see my fur?
小嗝嗝 一切都将在今天改变
Hiccup, today is the day everything changes.
我驯化了一条龙
I have tamed a dragon.
我太小了 我好害怕
I am so tiny and afraid.
那是啥 啥玩意 事情不是这样的
What is that? What is that? That never happened.
戈伯做了一些改编
So Gobber took a few liberties.
我不管 那时到处都是龙
I don’t know. There were dragons everywhere,
大家都觉得我不行
and people doubting me.
尤其是我父亲
Especially my own father.
但我坚守阵地 摸了一条龙
And then I stood my ground and touched one.
我摸了龙
I touch a dragon.
-很硬核的 -他传达了故事的精神
– That’s hardcore. – He’s got the spirit of the story.
这是这次表演会的重点 不是吗
And that’s what this pageant is really about, isn’t it?
我猜是吧
Yeah. I guess so.
小嗝嗝 你又软弱又怕龙
Hiccup, you are weak and fear dragons.
我又强大又善解人意
I am strong and understanding.
亲爱的 这剧情我有点演不下去
Honey, I don’t know if I wanna go through with this.
-该你上场了 -我知道 不要
– You’re on. – Yeah, I, I… No, ah..
阿斯特丽德 我…
Astrid, I, I…
有条龙
A dragon.
你们看
Here he is.
是夜煞
The Nightfury.
是无牙仔
It’s Toothless.
-不许叫 -好吧
– Nope. – Whatever.
表演会能唤醒人们对龙的爱
This pageant is bringing up the feelings.
斯托里克会喜欢的
Stoick would’ve loved this.
比他的存在更伟大的

1
2
3
前一篇文章金属精神
下一篇文章鼠来宝
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!