片名:《007之诺博士》
Three blind mice in a row
Three blind mice, there they go
Marching down the street single file
To a calypso beat all the while
They’re looking for the cat
The cat that swallowed the rat
They want to show that cat the attitude of three blind mice
Three blind mice here and there
Three blind mice everywhere
Searching all around for the cat
All over Kingston town, pitter pat
They got the carving knife
To cut the pussycat’s life
The puss will get the knife for trifling with three blind mice
Oh, the mice
(皇后俱乐部只准会员进入)
好了!
That’s it!
我有一副好牌
Hundred honors and ninety below.
做得好,斯特兰韦斯,我输了
Nicely done, Strangways. I have to give it to you.
我得离开一下
Afraid I must leave you for a few minutes.
来一巡酒,我请客,教授
Order a round on my chit, will you, Professor?
没错
Right.
可恶!你每天非得在这时候停手吗?
Damn it all! Must you break off at this time every evening?
抱歉,将军
Sorry, General.
我上司很有习惯
My managing director is a creature of habit.
每天在这时候打电♥话♥找我
There’s a call booked through to me every day about this time.
快回来,别让我们久等
Anyway, hurry back before the cards get cold.
二十分钟
Twenty minutes.
别乘我离开时做手脚
And don’t try doctoring any hands for me while I’m away.
还是一样的
Same again.
祝福你,主人 – 谢谢
Bless you, master. – Thank you.
快点!快离开这里!
Hurry, man! Hurry! Get away, quick!
(斯特兰韦斯家信箱)
W6N,W6N,W6N,呼叫G7W
W6N, W6N, W6N, calling G7W.
听到吗?完毕
How do you hear me? Over.
G7W,伦敦,G7W,伦敦
G7W, London. G7W, London.
我们听到,完毕
Receiving you. Over.
准备好传递讯息
Stand by to transmit.
等等,暂停
Wait. Out.
这里
Here.
(克拉布岛,诺博士)
W6N,请答话
Hello, W6N, report my signals.
请答话,完毕
Report my signals. Over.
喂,W6N,完毕
Hello, W6N. Over.
给信息部主管,很紧急的
Foreman of Signals. Urgent.
对,找MI6无线电安全控制部
Right. Get me MI6 radio security control.
什么事?
What is it?
W6N,金斯顿,牙买♥♥加
W6N, Kingston, Jamaica.
联♥系♥中断了,长官,他们刚刚完成例行传送
Broken contact, sir, just after they came up on routine transmission.
中断了还是联络不上? – 中断,仅仅是声音
Broken or faded? – Broken, sir. Just the voice.
通信的电波还没截断
The carrier wave is still established.
你已检查频道吗?
Did you check on both emergency frequencies?
检查了,但没有反应,我还在呼叫
Yes, sir. No joy on either. I’m still calling.
继续尝试,联络上后告诉我
Keep trying. Let me know as soon as they come up again.
喂?喂,W6N
Hello? Hello, W6N.
喂?W6N,请答话,完毕
Hello, W6N, report my signals. Over.
我是通信主管,长官
Foreman of Signals, sir.
牙买♥♥加中断了通信
Jamaica’s broken off mid-transmission.
不是,长官,不是技术故障
No, sir, it’s not a technical fault.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
你会告诉他吗?太好了
Will you tell him, sir? Very good.
(驻伦敦大使)
抱歉,你是会员吗?
Excuse me, are you a member?
不是,我找詹姆斯·邦德先生
No, I’m looking for Mr. James Bond.
请问你贵姓?
What name should I say, sir?
请你把我的名片给他
Just give him my card, will you?
想把外套放在那里吗?
Would you like to leave your coat over there, sir?
你们会负责支付差额吗? – 是的
The house will cover the difference? – Yeah, madam.
我还需要换一千元筹码
I need another thousand.
我很佩服你的勇气,您叫…
I admire your courage, Miss…
特伦奇
Trench.
西尔维亚·特伦奇
Sylvia Trench.
我佩服你的运气,您叫…
I admire your luck, Mr…
我叫邦德
Bond.
詹姆斯·邦德
James Bond.
邦德先生,我想您应该不会介意…
Mr. Bond, I suppose you wouldn’t care to…
提高限额吧?
raise the limit?
我不反对
I have no objections.
现在
Now.
看来你想取胜
Looks like you’re out to get me.
想想而已
It’s an idea, at that.

Eight.
抱歉 – 谢谢
Excuse me, sir. – Thank you.
我得走了
Andre, I must pass the shoe.
请见谅,那是很重要的事
I hope you’ll forgive me, but it’s most important.
谢谢
Thank you.
代我拿去兑换好吗?
Have those changed, will you?
你这么快离开太可惜了
Too bad you have to go,
事情刚开始变得有趣
just as things were getting interesting.

Yes.
告诉我,特伦奇小姐,你有什么别的嗜好?
Tell me, Miss Trench, do you play any other games?
我是指除了玩扑克牌外
I mean besides chemin de fer?
高尔夫,其它的事情
Golf, amongst other things.
那明天下午吧 – 明天?比如…
Tomorrow afternoon, then. – Tomorrow? Let me see…
接着我们还能一起吃晚饭呢
And we could have dinner afterwards, perhaps?
听起来很吸引人
Sounds tempting.
我明天答复你好吗?
May I let you know in the morning?
好极了
Splendid.
我的电♥话♥号♥码在名片上
My number’s on the card.
请看看他是否在那里,好吗?
See if he’s there, will you?
詹姆斯,你究竟往哪去了?
James, where on earth have you been?
为了找你,我找遍整个伦敦!
I’ve been searching London for you!
007来了
007 is here, sir.
他很快会接见你
He’ll see you in a minute.
莫尼彭妮!
Moneypenny!
什么? – 是我
What gives? – Me.
给我一点鼓励
Given an ounce of encouragement.
跟我吃晚饭时你从不会穿这衣服,詹姆斯
You never take me to dinner looking like this, James.
你从没带我一起去吃晚饭
You never take me to dinner, period.
我会的
I would, you know,
只不过M会把我以军法处置,罪名是…
only M would have me court-martialed for…
非法使用国家财物
illegal use of government property.
讨好我没什么益处
Flattery will get you nowhere,
但继续说吧
but don’t stop trying.
就现在吧
Now.
发生什么事?
What’s all this to-do about?
关于斯特兰韦斯的,很严重
Strangways. And it looks serious.
我们跟牙买♥♥加中断联络已经有三小时
We’ve been burning the air between here and Jamaica for the last three hours.
去吧
In you go.
别忘记写信
Don’t forget to write.
晚安
Good evening, sir.
现在凌晨三时了
It happens to be 3 a.m.
你什么时候睡觉,007?
When do you sleep, 007?
不是在工作时间
Never on the firm’s time, sir.
坐下
Sit down.
今晚我们跟牙买♥♥加中断联络
Jamaica went off the air tonight, just like that.
就在开始程序进行的中途
Right in the middle of the opening procedure.
我们已经检查过了
We’ve checked up.
斯特兰韦斯失踪了
And Strangways has disappeared.
她的秘书也是
So has his secretary.
她是新来的姑娘,我们刚派她到那里不久
She was a new girl. We’d only just sent her out there.
斯特兰韦斯在进行特别任务吗?
Was Strangways on something special?
他在处理美国人的一个质询
He was checking an inquiry from the Americans.
他们投诉受到大量干扰
They were complaining about massive interference
因为卡纳维拉尔角的火箭
with their Cape Canaveral rockets.
他们认为干扰来自牙买♥♥加地区
They think it comes from the Jamaica area.
你知道“失准”是什么吗?
Does “toppling” mean anything to you?
一点点
A little.
是干扰导弹的陀螺仪失去平衡
It’s throwing the gyroscopic controls of a guided missile off balance

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!