Poor, wretched man.
可怜的人
Spare me your pity! I have no need of it!
别可怜我!我不需要它!
They can’t hear you.
他们听不见你说话
And as for you, I’ve had enough of your pictures from the past!
至于你,我受够了你过去的照片!
Leave me!
离开我!
Haunt me no longer!
别再缠着我了!
Truth lives!
真理活着!
Truth lives!
真理活着!
A nightmare.
噩梦
A horrible nightmare.
可怕的噩梦
God…
上帝啊…
…let me sleep.
…让我睡吧
Let me sleep in peace.
让我安睡吧
Peace.
和平
Two.
两个
Well, Jacob Marley…
好吧,雅各布马利…
…where is this spirit of which you spoke so glibly?
…你说得那么流利的精神在哪里?
You did say at the stroke of two, didn’t you, Jacob?
雅各布,你刚才说的是两点钟,对吗?
Mistaken in death…
错在死亡…
…as you were in life, old partner.
…就像你以前一样,老搭档
Ebenezer Scrooge!
埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇!
Ebenezer Scrooge!
埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇!
Come in!
进来!
I intend to.
我打算这么做
Come in and know me better, man.
进来更了解我,伙计
You’ve never seen the likes of me before?
你以前从没见过像我这样的人?
That’s quite true. I have not.
那倒是真的 我没有
You never walked forth…
你从来没有走出去…
…with any of the younger members of my family?
…和我们家的年轻人在一起?
Not that I remember.
我不记得了
Nor any of my elder brothers born these later years?
也没有我晚年出生的哥哥?
No, I’m afraid not. No.
不,恐怕不行 不
Do you have many brothers, spirit?
你有很多兄弟吗,精灵?
Over 1 800.
超过1800
Tremendous family to provide for.
要养活一个大家庭
Take hold of my robe, Ebenezer Scrooge.
抓住我的长袍,埃比尼泽·斯克鲁奇
What day is it now?
现在是星期几?
Don’t you know?
你不知道吗?
Christmas morning.
圣诞节早晨
There’s a lot of buying, isn’t there?
买♥♥的东西很多,不是吗?
Oh, Ebenezer, is that all you can see?
哦,埃比尼泽,你能看到的就这些吗?
Follow me, and I’ll show you to what good use…
然后,我会告诉你什么是好的…
…these wares can be put.
…这些东西可以放在这里
Does some peculiar power emanate from your torch?
你的手电筒有什么特别的能量吗?
Oh, yes…
哦,是的…
…there is.
…有
Do you know this house? No, I can’t say I do.
你知道这房♥子吗?不,我不能说我喜欢
It is the house of Bob Cratchit.
这是鲍勃·克拉奇特的房♥子
Is it? He does very well on 1 5 bob a week.
它是?他一周打15次鲍勃打得很好
Shall we go in?
我们进去好吗?
I wouldn’t want to disturb them. As with Christmas Past…
我不想打扰他们 就像过去的圣诞节一样…
…we shall be invisible and unheard.
…我们将是隐形的,无人知晓的
I wonder what’s keeping your father. Probably talking to the parson.
我想知道是什么让你父亲留下来的 可能是在和牧师谈话
Father always likes to compliment him on his sermons.
父亲总是喜欢称赞他的布道
I hope the pudding’s a success.
我希望布丁成功
No one makes a better pudding than you, Mother.
没有人比你做的布丁更好,妈妈
Peter?
彼得?
Save some for the family. Just testing the cooking.
留点给家人 只是测试一下烹饪
I’m sure they’ll manage very well without your help.
我相信没有你的帮助,他们会处理得很好的
Hello, Mother! Hello, Mother!
你好,妈妈!你好,妈妈!
Smell the goose cooking, Martha! It makes my mouth water!
闻闻煮鹅的味道,玛莎!它让我流口水!
Mine too! I can’t wait!
我也是!我等不及了!
You’ll just have to. Run along and help Martha butter the bread.
你只能这样了 快去帮玛莎给面包涂黄油
Here they are!
他们来了!
Merry Christmas, everyone! You’re late, Bob Cratchit.
大家圣诞快乐!你迟到了,鲍勃·克拉奇
Oh, and you’re quite like an icicle, Tim. You’ve been dawdling.
哦,你就像冰柱一样,蒂姆 你一直在磨蹭
Father had a long talk with the minister.
牧师和他的父亲谈了很久
Thought as much.
我也这么想
Tim, listen to the pudding hissing on the fire!
蒂姆,听布丁在火上嘶嘶作响!
It’s like a giant snake inside the copper!
就像铜里面的一条巨蛇!
Go along with your brother and sister.
跟你哥哥和妹妹一起去
Off you go then.
那你走吧
Come on.
来吧
How did he behave in church? As good as gold.
他在教堂表现如何?像金子一样好
Better.
更好
Mama’s worried how it will turn out.
妈妈很担心结果会怎样
Look how they support him. What did you say?
看看他们怎么支持他 你说什么?
Nothing. It’s…
没有什么 这是…
…nothing.
…没什么
Somehow he gets thoughtful sitting by himself so much.
不知怎的,他一个人坐着很有心思
He thinks the strangest things.
他认为最奇怪的事情
He said he hoped the people in church saw him because he was a cripple
他说他希望教堂里的人看到他,因为他是个瘸子…
…and that it might be pleasant for them to remember on Christmas Day…
…让他们在圣诞节记得起来会很愉快…
…who it was that made lame beggars walk…
…是谁让瘸腿乞丐走路…
…and blind men see.
…盲人也能看见
It seems to me that Tim is getting stronger every day.
在我看来,蒂姆一天比一天强壮
That his limbs are growing. That he’s in better spirits, it seems to me.
他的四肢在生长 我觉得他精神好多了
Yes, Bob. I’m sure you’re right.
是的,鲍勃 我相信你是对的
He is getting stronger.
他越来越强壮了
Well, we’re all here. That’s the important thing.
我们都到了 这才是最重要的
Belinda, help me with the goose. Yes, Mother.
贝琳达,帮我弄鹅 是的,妈妈
Peter, I have some good news for you.
彼得,我有好消息要告诉你
I met by chance, this morning at church, a fine gentleman.
我今天早上在教堂偶然遇到一位好先生
Fred Holywell by name. He’s a nephew of our own Mr. Scrooge.
弗雷德·霍利韦尔的名字 他是我们斯克鲁奇先生的侄子
He remembered I have a son coming of working age…
他记得我有个儿子快到工作年龄了…
…and told me he had a position at three shillings and six pence weekly.
…告诉我他有一个职位,每周三先令六便士
Three shillings and six pence every week?
每周三先令六便士?
So if you are agreeable…
所以如果你同意…
…you may start work on Monday next.
…你可以下周一开始工作
Now I can help you and Mother.
现在我可以帮你和妈妈了
More important…
更重要的是…
…you shall be embarking on a fine career.
…你将开始一段美好的事业
To start a boy at three and six pence a week.
以一周三六便士的价格生孩子
Typical of my nephew. No wonder he’s never been able to put by a penny.
典型的我侄子 难怪他一分钱也放不下
Perhaps he’s “put by” more than money.
也许比钱还贵
Fred?
弗雷德?
He’s doing this to spite me, you know?
他这样做是为了激怒我,你知道吗?
Employing the son of my employee at an exorbitant wage.
以过高的工资雇用我雇员的儿子
Come and get it!
快来拿!
Quiet, quiet, quiet, children. Quiet.
安静,安静,安静,孩子们 安静的
A wonderful goose! It’s enough for an army!
一只好鹅!一支军队就够了!
Mother, you’ve outdone yourself! It’s all right then?
妈妈,你已经超越自己了!那没事吧?
Hurry, Father, cut the goose! I can’t wait!
快点,爸爸,切鹅!我等不及了!
Haven’t we forgotten something?
我们不是忘了什么吗?
Lord, we thank you for the bounty you have placed before us.
主啊,我们感谢你给我们的赏金
We thank you for this day of love and joy…
我们感谢你今天的爱和欢乐…
…for allowing us to be together, to share with each other and with you…
…允许我们在一起,彼此分享…
…the fullness of our hearts on this special day.
…在这个特别的日子,我们的心充满了欢乐
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen. What?
阿门 什么?
You say something?
你说什么了?
No, no.
不,不
I thought I heard you–
我以为我听到了–
No, I said nothing.
不,我什么也没说
Oh.

Potato. Peter.
土豆 彼得
Alice.
爱丽丝
Belinda. Potato, Alice?
贝琳达 土豆,爱丽丝?
It’s a very small goose.
它是一只很小的鹅

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!