A treasure.
宝藏
Oh, my God, Ken, it’s you. I thought it was the police again.
我的天,是肯,我以为又是警方
Isn’t it horrible about George? Oh, Ken!
乔治还真可怜呢? 噢,肯
I have such a bad headache. Could you run and get me some aspirin?
肯,我头痛 你可以帮我买♥♥些阿斯匹灵吗?
Shit. What’s that?
糟了 那是什么?
That’s my brother. He’s in the bathroom.
我哥哥在浴室里
We just saw George. Oh, it was horrible, Ken.
我们刚见过乔治,实在好可怕
Just horrible.
真的很可怕
Isn’t it terrible about George?
乔治很可怜吧?
When I find the bastard who squealed–
如果让我找到那个告密者…
I love that man!
我喜欢他!
What are you doing here?
你在做什么?
What am I doing here?
我在做什么?
Wanda was upset, Ken. She needed to talk to family.
旺达很不高兴 她需要和家人谈谈
She’s just had a shower.
她刚洗完澡
I’ve got to speak to you.
我要和你谈谈
Are you okay now? I’m fine. Thanks for coming.
你现在没事吧? 我没事,谢谢你来
Call me if you need me again. Okay. Thanks.
需要我就打电♥话♥给我 好,谢谢你
What’s the matter with you? Can’t you think about her feelings?
你怎么了? 你不能考虑她的感受吗?
There’s something funny going on. Oh, dear.
事情很可疑 糟了
You don’t even know why you’re excited, do you?
你连自己为什么兴奋也不知道 是吗?
I didn’t want to say anything while George was around.
我不想乔治在场时说话
Isn’t it time you faced up to certain realities?
你是时候面对现实了吧?
Come on. You’re a very attractive man.
你是个很有吸引力的男人
You’re smart, you’ve got wonderful bones…
你很聪明,有很棒的骨架
great eyes and you dress really interestingly.
很漂亮的眼睛,衣着有趣
We could have a lot of fun together, you and I.
我们一起一定会很高兴 就是你跟我
We’d be really good for each other. What do you say?
我们会很适合对方 你认为怎样?
You must be jo–
你一定是在说笑…
May I kiss you, Ken? No, you fucking can’t!
肯,我可以吻你吗? 不可以
Just a peck. No tongue. Ken!
只是轻轻一吻 但不是湿吻
You didn’t realize I was gay.
你不知道我是同性恋
Okay, look, I’m sorry.
对不起
I’ve handled this badly.
我处理得很糟
Look, the physical side can wait.
肉体可以等待
You need time.
你需要时间
Will you think about it?
你会考虑吗?
Oh, my God.
我的天
Ken, somebody just called!
肯,有人打过电♥话♥来
They said the police know the loot is in a garage in Fulham somewhere.
他们说警方知道赃货 在福汉的一个车♥库♥里
You and I have to go get it right now.
我们要立即去拿它
You and I have to go before the police find out where it is.
我们要比警方先一步找出地点
What? It’s all right.
什么? 没事
What?
什么?
George.
乔治
Moved.
移走了它
George moved the loot? Yes.
乔治移走了赃货? 对
Where did he move it, Ken?
肯,他移去了哪里?
I don’t know where it is. There’s a key. I don’t know what it’s for.
我不知道,有钥匙 但不知道用来开什么
It’s in the–
是在…
Don’t tell me. It’s better that you don’t tell me.
不要告诉我 你还是不要告诉我
Oh, you know, if it wasn’t for George.
如果不是为了乔治
Otto…
奥图…
tried to kiss me.
尝试吻我
I thought he might.
我认为他或许会
No. Nothing. No marks at all.
什么都没有,没有痕迹
But it is a safety deposit box key? Oh, yes.
但这是保险箱钥匙吧? 对
But it could be any one in England. There are millions of them.
但英国有数以百万计的保险箱
Hotels, banks, offices. Sorry.
饭店、银行、办公室…对不起
Thank you.
谢谢你
Fuck.
可恶
That’s him, Inspector.
警官,就是他
He’s the one who tried to murder my dogs.
是他想谋杀我的狗儿们
Davidson?
大卫森?
There’s an American legal student here who wants to see me for a moment.
有位美国法律学生想和我谈谈
What time’s Sir John due? Half past 1 2:00, sir.
约翰爵士什么时候来? 十二点半
Come in.
进来
Hi. How very nice to see you.
你好 幸会
Am I interrupting? Absolutely not.
我有打扰你吗? 当然不是
Really? Really. Delighted to see you.
真的? 真的,很高兴能和你见面
Hello.
你好
So, this is the place, huh?
就是这里?
This is it. Very nice.
对 很不错
I was over at the courts this morning. Boy, it’s fascinating.
今早我去过法庭 实在很引人入胜
Really so much to know. You like it?
我可以学到很多东西 你喜欢吗?
Everybody wears these. Do you wear one?
大家都戴这个,你也戴吗?
Ridiculous.
荒谬
Well, I only have a few minutes before– Sorry.
我只有几分钟时间…对不起
I’m sorry. Till then I’m all yours, as they say.
对不起 我现在洗耳恭听
I just have a couple of questions.
我只有几个问题
I’m having a little problem understanding…
我对于初步刑事程序…
preliminary criminal procedures. Good.
不大明白 很好
What exactly is the committal?
什么是监听会?
Ah, interesting.
很有趣
Basically, it’s a preliminary investigation…
基本上是初步调查
where the prosecution presents prima facie evidence…
控方提出初步证据
that the accused has a case to answer for trial.
证明有足够证据向被告提出起诉
That’s what the books say.
书本是那样写的
Let’s just take, for example, my friend George Thomason.
例如我的朋友乔治汤玛森
Right. When he goes into his committal
对 当他被…
Thomason? Yes.
汤玛森? 对
Do you know him?
你认识他吗?
I’m defending him. What are you talking about?
我在为他辩护 你在说什么?
I’m his barrister, his lawyer.
我是他的代表律师
That’s so great.
真棒
That’s so weird. Isn’t that weird?
真古怪,你觉得很古怪吧?
I’m so happy it’s you that’s defending him.
我很高兴你帮他辩护
Thank you.
谢谢
He’s sure to get off now.
他一定能够脱罪
Wow.
难以置信
I could watch you work now. Please.
我现在可以看你工作 谢谢
Amazing.
真了不起
Anyway, at the committal, George would then plead–
乔治会在监听会…
Not guilty. Really?
不认罪 真的?
Oh, you see, the evidence against him is largely circumstantial.
他们的证据大部分是间接证据
But there was an identification, wasn’t there?
但是有目击证人吧?
True, but a very elderly lady. I think they’ve got the wrong man.
但那是一个老妇人 我认为他们抓错人
You don’t think he did it.
你认为不是他做的
Let’s just say, for argument’s sake, that you did think he did it.
为了讨论,假设你认为是他做的
If further evidence against him came to light, for example.
如果还有对他不利的证据
You would then advise him to plead guilty…
你会建议他认罪
and turn over the jewels to get his sentence cut.
归还珠宝以求减刑
And he would turn them over to who? To you?
他会把珠宝交给谁?你?
Theoretically? Oh, of course.
理论上可以这样说 当然
Well, uh–
这样…
I’m so sorry. I’ve forgotten your name.
抱歉我忘了你的名字
Wonderful, wonderful. Wanda, there were really three–
旺达,真棒…真的有三个…
Not Wanda Gershwitz? Yes.
你不是旺达格肖维吧? 我是
Oh, my God.
我的天
What? You’re his alibi.
什么事? 你是他的不在场证据
I can’t talk to you. Why not?
我不能和你谈 为什么?
My dear young lady, you are a defense witness.
小姐,你是辩方证人
I must ask you to leave immediately. I’m so sorry.
我要立即请你离开,对不起
What did I say?
我说过什么?
It’s not ethical to talk to a witness. Everybody does it in America.
和证人谈话是不合道德的 在美国是可以的
Well, not in England. It’s strictly forbidden.
在英国是绝对禁止这样做
I must insist, otherwise I may have to give up the case.
我要坚持这样 否则我要放弃这宗案件
I’m sorry. Please?
对不起,请离开?
I didn’t come here today to talk about boring criminal procedures.
我今天不是来谈刑事程序
Come on. You know.
你是知道的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!