We’re rich, Wanda. Yup.
旺达,我们很有钱 对
Bet these last weeks with me were the most exciting weeks of your life.
和我在一起过去这两个礼拜 是你生命里最刺♥激♥的时刻
You said it.
你说得对
Okay.

Disappointed!
真失望!
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥
What do you have to do in this life to make people trust you?
你这辈子要做什么 才会令人相信你?
Shut up.
住口
People always take advantage of me. Shut up and think.
人们总是利用我 住口然后想想吧
Where has he moved it?
他把它移到哪里?
What are you doing? I’m thinking.
你在做什么? 我在思考
I’m thinking of what I’m going to do to him.
我在想我要怎样对付他
First I’ll hang him up with piano wire. Where are you going?
首先我会用琴线勒死他 你去哪里?
I’m going to talk to him.
我去和他谈谈
Talk to who?
跟谁谈?
In the course of installing these windows for your parents…
在你为父母安装窗门期间
you knelt on the floor where there was broken glass from a dropped pane.
你跪在破碎窗户地上的 玻璃碎片上
That’s right.

Your mother and father can confirm this?
你的父母可以证实吗?
Yes, and his aunt, Georgina Thomason.
可以 还有他的婶婶乔治亚汤玛森
Good, Bartlett. Yes?
巴勒,是的?
Sorry to interrupt you, sir. Thomason, young lady to see you.
抱歉打扰你,有位小姐来见你
Anything else? That’s everything for the moment.
还有什么事? 暂时没有
You don’t have to dash off? No, absolutely not.
你不用赶着离开吗? 不用
George, Ken’s got the fish food.
乔治,肯买♥♥了鱼食
He’ll be in later. Thanks.
他晚点回来 谢谢你
What do you think, Mr. Leach? We may be all right with the glass.
利奇先生,你认为怎样? 玻璃的事没问题
What else are they gonna come up with?
他们还会做什么?
Oh, my God. I can’t believe this is happening.
我的天,我不相信会发生这种事
That’s not allowed in here, miss.
小姐,这里不容许这样
Are you okay? I’m all right.
你有没有事? 我没事
George, I don’t think I can handle this.
乔治,我认为我不能应付
I was so afraid to sleep last night. I thought the police were coming.
昨晚我害怕得不能入睡 我以为警♥察♥会来
Leave it out, okay?
别提了 ,好吗?
Listen, listen.
听着…
You stayed at my place.
你在我那里住
We slept late. You made me breakfast.
我们很晚才睡,你弄早饭给我吃
What?
什么?
What’s he doing here?
他在这里做什么?
He wanted to see you.
他想见你
Who did it, George? Kevin Delaney?
乔治,是谁做的?凯文迪兰尼?
You want me to rub him out? Anything. You name it.
你想我♥干♥掉他吗? 你想我做什么就说吧
I have friends making inquiries. Good.
我有朋友帮我查探 好
The jewels are very safe.
珠宝很安全
If I get sent down, it all gets handed back to cut my sentence.
如果我被捕 我会归还所有珠宝来减轻刑期
Now, to cut my sentence even more…
为了再减少刑期…
I could tell them who done it with me…
我可以告诉他们谁是我的搭档
if I wasn’t very happy about everything.
如果我有任何事不满意的话
What was the middle thing?
你刚才说什么?
Piss off.
滚开
Do you want me to Now.
你想不想我… 马上
You don’t think Do you?
你不认为… 你认为吗?
George? What?
乔治? 什么?
Are you sure the garage is very safe?
你肯定车♥库♥安全吗?
Trust me.
相信我
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
Thanks a lot. Bye. Have a good day.
谢谢你,再见
So? He’s not sure it was you.
那又怎样? 他不肯定是你
That’s something, I guess. What about you?
那样不错 你又怎样?
He believes me. That’s why he can’t figure out about you.
他相信我,所以他对你不肯定
Figure out what? If you turned him in or not, stupid.
他对什么不肯定? 他不肯定是否你供出他,笨蛋
Don’t…
千万…
ever, ever…
不要…
call me stupid, okay?
叫我笨蛋,知道吗?
What?
什么?
That’s George’s lawyer.
那是乔治的律师
The other guy must be the barrister.
另一个一定是大律师
So? Trust me.
那又怎样? 相信我
You let me know if anything unexpected turns up.
若发生什么意料之外的事 记得通知我
Excuse me.
对不起
Don’t I recognize you?
我是不是认识你的?
No, I don’t think so.
应该不认识
But you are a famous barrister, aren’t you?
但你是有名的大律师吧?
Well, hardly.
不算是
Could I have your autograph anyway?
可不可以帮我签名?
Yes, certainly. Thanks.
当然可以 谢谢你
I’m studying aspects of your legal system.
我在研究你们的法制
I’m American. Oh, really?
我是美国人 真的?
I’ve only just started, though. It’s fascinating.
我只是刚开始研究 我觉得很有趣
What brings you here?
你为什么来这里?
It’s a little embarrassing.
说起来会令人有点尴尬
I have a friend.
我有一位朋友
Oh, I see. Well, there you are.
我明白了 ,好了
I knew it! You’re Archie Leash!
我早就知道!你是阿奇利许!
Leach. Right.
利奇 对
I saw you in court two weeks ago.
两周前我在法庭上见过你
The casino breakin? You were great!
赌场被劫事件? 你很棒
Well. I’m a big fan of yours.
我… 我很仰慕你
I love the way you cross-examine.
我喜欢你的盘问技巧
I really admire your work.
我真的很佩服你
Thank you.
谢谢
I’d better not keep you. I don’t suppose you Fine. Right.
我不会再打扰你 我不…没关系
Well.

Thank you for this. I’ll treasure it.
谢谢你,我会很珍惜
You speak French too.
你也会说法文
What’s going on?
发生什么事?
Whatever George decides to do, he’s going to tell Leach first.
不管乔治决定做什么 他会先告诉利奇
Why? ‘Cause he’s his lawyer.
为什么? 因为他是乔治的律师
Yeah, I know that. So I’m gonna get to know Mr. Leach.
我知道 我会去认识利奇先生
‘Cause George is gonna tell him where the diamonds are.
因为乔治会告诉他钻石在哪里
That’s what I’m gonna find out.
那是我要查出的事
You’ve done well, my son.
你做得很好
Now, where are we going to hide it?
我们要把它藏在哪里?
Very good. Don’t tell Wanda anything.
很好,不要告诉旺达
Otto might get something out of her.
奥图或许会问她
George, you are gonna get off?
乔治,你会没事吧?
Sure, don’t worry about it, Ken. We’ll fix it.
对,肯,不用担心,我们会处理
Now, anything on Otto?
对奥图有什么发现吗?
Not yet. You watch him.
还没有 你监视着他
It’s okay.
没问题
Looks like the police have been all over it.
看来警♥察♥们搜查过所有东西
Let me just change clothes, then I’ll help you look.
让我先更衣,然后我帮你找
Hello, Ken’s pets.
你好,肯的宠物
Wake up, limey fish!
英国鱼,醒来!
So, how are you gonna get friendly with this lawyer?
你怎样去认识这个律师?
I don’t know. I’ll improvise.
我不知道,我会随机应变
Fucking insects!
可恶的昆虫!
I thought Englishmen didn’t like women, the way they talk.
从他们说话的态度来看 我以为英国人不喜欢女人
He’s straight. He’s kind of cute, in a pompous sort of way.
他很直接,他其实蛮可爱
You got the hots for him?
你喜欢他吗?
I’m not into necrophilia. Thanks.
我没有恋尸癖,谢谢
What is this? Hump-a-limey week, suddenly?
这是什么一回事? 突然变了 “引诱英国人周”吗?
Otto doesn’t approve. Otto might get jealous.
奥图不喜欢,他或许会妒忌
Oh, speak it!
说出来吧!
Yeah.

No, not here, Otto.
奥图 ,不要在这里
Not here, Otto.
奥图 ,不要在这里
No, not here,
不,不要在这里
Otto. No,
奥图 ,不!
Look what I’ve got, Wanda.
旺达,看我有什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!