And on that point, members of the jury…
陪审团 ,就以这一点…
I rest my case.
我的报告到此为止
Hello, Wanda.
旺达,你好
Hi, Ken. Hello, Wanda.
肯,你好 你好,旺达
Ken, this is Otto.
肯,这是奥图
Hello, Ken. Wanda’s told me a lot about you.
你好,肯,旺达常提起你的
Hey, great fish!
很棒的鱼
A little squeeze of lemon, some tartar sauce, perfect.
加一点柠檬水,酸泡菜调味酱 棒极了
George back yet?
乔治回来了没有?
No, he had to go to–
没有,他要去…
What?
什么?
That’s quite a stutter you’ve got there, Ken.
你口吃的相当厉害,肯
It doesn’t bother me.
我不介意
So George needs a weapons man, eh?
乔治需要懂得用武器的人?
A cup of tea, Ken?
肯,要茶吗?
Yeah, he’d like one.
他会想要的
I had a good friend in the C.I.A. had a stutter.
我在中♥央♥情报局的一位朋友 也有口吃
It cost him his life, damn it.
这要了他的命,可恶
Hi, George.
乔治,你好
Hello, George. Get you a scotch?
乔治,你好,你要威士忌吗?
Yeah.
好的
This is Otto.
这是奥图
You’re Wanda’s brother. It’s good to be here, George.
你是旺达的哥哥 乔治,我很高兴来到这里
England is a fine country.
英国是个很好的国家
She tell you what we need?
她告诉了你我们需要什么吗?
Something like that?
类似这些?
Something like that.
类似这些
Hello, Wendy.
温迪,你好
Had a good day?
今天怎样?
I spent the morning trying to get the waste disposal man to come…
我整个早上都在 叫垃圾处理人员来这里
have lunch with Majorie Brooks who complained about her husband…
我和玛杰莉布克吃午饭 她不断地埋怨丈夫
then I had to play three rubbers with Philippa Hunter…
然后我和菲利帕玩游戏
and I come back here and Sanderson’s have sent the wrong flowers.
然后我回来这里 桑特森送错花了
Oh, no.
哎呀,真糟糕
Would you like some tea? Yes.
你想喝茶吗? 好的
I won the case.
我赢了官司
This is the first moment I’ve had to myself all day.
我现在才拥有一些私人时刻
Hello, Portia. How was the show?
你好,波席亚,表演怎样?
Awful, Daddy. I need a new horse.
很糟,爸爸,我需要一匹新马
I thought you liked Phantom. He’s not fit for dog meat.
我以为你喜欢“魅影” 它不适合我
Can I change him please, Dad? It’s vital and won’t cost much.
我可以换掉它吗? 很重要的,而且不需要很多钱
We ought to ask Belinda. I thought you were making tea.
我们要问贝琳达 我以为你在泡茶
I am, darling. Sorry. Suppose I’d better get it.
我是,对不起 我去弄吧
Let me do it, please. No, I’ll do it.
让我来 不,让我来
I won the case. Now this is cracked.
我赢了官司 这个裂了
They’re worth about 1 00,000 each. There are 1 35 of them.
它们每个值十万元 总共有135个
That makes 1 3 million, my friends.
也就是一千三百万
Dollars or pounds? Pounds, pet.
美金还是英镑? 是英镑
This is the big one.
这是大买♥♥卖♥♥
Okay.

Yeah.

Otto? Yes?
奥图? 什么事?
Okay?
行吗?
What? The plan.
什么? 计划
Yeah, great. No problem.
对,没问题
What was the middle thing about the police?
关于应付警方方面怎样?
We don’t meet up at Heathrow until Tuesday–
我们周二在希思罗机场会合
Oh, yeah. I haven’t finished yet.
对 我还没说完
Because the police will watch all the airports…
因为警方会监视所有机场…
for 72 hours.
持续72小时监视
I know.
我知道
You want me to…
你想不想我…
get a big…
找一辆大汽车…
car for the getaway?
准备作逃亡之用?
Yes, Ken. A limo, okay?
肯,找来一辆轿车,好吗?
And put diplomatic plates on it, right?
在上面挂上外交车牌,好吗?
What if he has to say something during the break-in?
如他在抢劫期间要说话怎办?
Nobody says anything during the break-in, Otto.
没有人会在抢劫期间说话
It’s okay, Otto. Ken’s good.
奥图 ,没关系,肯没问题的
So, next week…
那么下周…
we won’t have to look for work…
我们不用找工作
and it won’t have to look for us.
它也不用找我们
Oscar Wilde.
奥斯卡怀尔德
You really like animals, don’t you, Ken?
肯,你很喜欢动物吧?
What’s the attraction?
它们有什么吸引你?
Because you can trust them…
因为你能够信任它们
and they don’t sh–
它们不会…
Shit on you? Show off all the time.
在你身上撒尿? 不会经常炫耀
You know what Nietzsche said about them?
你知道尼采怎样形容它们吗?
He said they were God’s second blunder.
他说它们是天主的第二个错误
Bye, sis.
再见,妹妹
Well, you tell him from me…
你帮我告诉他…
that I could show you–
我可以给你看…
Bye, George.
乔治,再见
If you talk to Mom, tell her I said hi.
如果你见到母亲,替我问候她
Don’t let him touch you. One more day, we’re together.
不要让他碰你 再过一天我们就能在一起了
I’m sorry about my brother. I know he’s insensitive.
我为我的哥哥道歉 我知道他很麻木不仁
He’s had a hard life. Dad used to beat him up.
他的生活很苦,爸爸以前常打他
Good.

Anybody moves, and you’re dead!
不许动,否则你们死定了
Look where you’re going, chauvinist pig.
笨蛋,小心走路
Really, people here just think they own the pavement.
这里的人以为他们拥有行人道
That was fun. I love robbing the English.
真有趣,我喜欢抢劫英国人
They’re so polite.
他们很有礼貌
What is it, Ken? The dog.
肯,什么事? 那条狗
We didn’t hit the dog.
我们没有撞到那条狗
Twenty million dollars, he’s worried about an insect.
这关乎二千万元 他竟然担心一条虫
It’s not an in Stutter’s not getting any better.
这不是… 你的口吃没有改善
Have you thought about surgery? Shut up.
你有没有想过做手术? 住口
Bye.
再见
Let’s split. Meet you at Heathrow on Tuesday.
我们分道扬镳吧 周二在希思罗机场见
Lie low. No celebrating.
低调点,不准庆祝
No celebrating?
不准庆祝?
See you in a couple of hours. Okay. Bye.
两小时后见 好,再见
To 20 million. To a job well done.
为二千万元干杯 为大功告成干杯
To us.
为我们干杯
To the best brother and sister team since–
继罗密欧与茱丽叶后…
Romeo and Juliet? Yeah.
最佳的兄妹队伍干杯?好极了
Do you believe those Cockney klutzes bought our story? What morons!
你相信那些蠢才信了我们吗? 真是笨蛋!
I want you to know something. What?
我想告诉你一件事 什么事?
Even if you were my brother, I’d still want to fuck you.
就算你是我的哥哥 我仍然想和你上♥床♥
Make the call.
打电♥话♥
No Italian!
不准说意大利话
Make the call, Otto.
奥图 ,打电♥话♥
Are you really Italian?
你真的是意大利人吗?
My name is Otto. It means ”eight.” Say ”Arrivederci a Georgio. ”
我叫奥图 , “八” 的意思 说“乔治,再见”吧
Goodbye, George. Can you put me through to the police?
乔治,再见 可以帮我接警局吗?
Yes, hello. Sorry to trouble you.
你好,抱歉打扰你
I thought it might interest you to know the Hatton Garden robbery…
你们应该有兴趣知道 哈顿花♥园♥的抢劫
was pulled off by a Mr. George Thomason…
是由一位乔治汤玛森先生策划的
who lives at Flat Three…
他住在西伦敦
Kipling Mansions, Murray Road…
梅利路基普利公♥寓♥
London West Nine.
三号♥
Police. Open up.
警♥察♥,开门
Come on. Open up.
开门
Open the door, or we’ll knock it down.
开门,否则我们会撞开这道门
George Francis Thomason.
乔治法兰西汤玛森
Passport? Tickets?
护照?机票?
Money.

Asshole!
混♥蛋♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!