We’ll crack him.
谢尔曼,你知道兄弟会有多久了?
Sherman,do you know how long that this fraternity has survived?
知道
Yes,sir.
神圣的153年
153 majestic years,sir.
很对,因为它有神圣的会规
That is correct. Because it’s based on the most sacred principle
相互坦白
that brothers can share.
信任
Trust.
真诚 我要开问了
And seriously,bro,I’m– I’m beginning to question
看你是否可信任
whether or not I can trust you.
因为你曾经和那些疯子在一起
‘Cause we know you been hanging out with those freaks down at the loony bin.
所以有必要考验你的忠诚
So with your allegiance being called into question,
只问一个问题
I just wanted to ask you just one thing.
板子
Paddle.
其实不是问题! – 闭嘴!
That’s actually not a question. Shut up!
你跟他们
Are you with them
还是跟我们?
or are you with us?
很好的聚会
Decent party.
# 心跳 不错
# Heartbeat Not bad.
# 心跳
# Heartbeat
好的,我会给你象样的
Okay,I’ll give you decent.
# 不用烦心打包
# Don’t bother to pack your bags
# 或者你的面具
# Or your mask
# 我们去的地方不需要这些
# We won’t need them where we’re going
施瑞德在哪? 他应该在这儿
Hey,where is Schrader? He should be here for this.
不知道,好多天没见了
I don’t know. I haven’t seen him in a couple of days.
希望没什么病吧
I hope he’s not sick.
好了,快点,快点 大家齐喊干杯!
Okay. Quick,quick,quick,everybody say “Cheers”!
好了,快点 来这
Hey,”quick,quick,quick,” get up in here.
不 来吧!
No. BARTLEBY: Oh,yes.
对对,来吧 好
Yes,yes,yes. Come over here. Okay.
辉煌时刻就要来了
Gotta up the gorgeous quotient.
好了,准备
Okay. Get ready and now.
干杯!
ALL: Cheers!
施瑞德
BARTLEBY: Schrader.
施瑞德,快开门
Schrader,come on,open up.
你…
What are you…
你怎么了?
What the hell happened to you?
没什么,在B.K.E.家庭仪式上粘的
Nothing. Just a little ritual bonding over at the B.K.E. House.
什么? 你说什么?
What? What are you talking about?
他们踢我屁♥股♥ 直到我交代了南哈蒙的一切
They kicked my ass,until I told them all about South Harmon.
该死
Oh,shit.
他们拿走了我的笔记本电脑 邮箱地址,所有的东西
They took my laptop,the mailing list,everything.
该死的,对不起
Shit. Man,I’m sorry.
我只想经历下大学生活
All I ever wanted was a run-of-the-mill college experience.
我不想,明白? 我不能那样
But not me,right? I can’t have that.
我不想
Not me!
我不想到头来被开除
‘Cause I’m too busy getting the shit kicked out of me
成为骗子的帮凶
and being an accomplice to fraud!
这些大学经历
BARTLEBY: Does the run-of-the-mill college experience
包括失去你的尊严?
include stripping you of your dignity?
整天羞辱你 让你穿的象热狗?
Totally humiliating you,making you wear a–a–a frigging hot dog suit?
这是传统 – 传统?
It’s a tradition. A tradition?
对 – 我倒是有个传统
Yes. I got a tradition for you.
施瑞德,5岁时我们就是好朋友
Schrader,you’ve been my best friend since we were 5 years old.
这是我知道的唯一的传统
That’s the only tradition I know.
我搞砸了,真的搞砸了
I just messed up. I really messed up.
怎么了?
How? What happened?
我和施瑞德…
With Schrader.
巴特比在游泳池那边
MAN: I know Bartleby is by the pool.

Oh,my God.
什么?警♥察♥来了?
What is it? Cops?
糟了,我爸妈来了
Worse. Parents.
爸,妈,太好了!
BARTLEBY: Mom! Dad! Great!
嘿,各位
Hey,guys.
巴特比!小家伙!
Bartleby! Hiya,kid!
见到你太好了!
Hey,oh,it’s so good to see you!
见到你太好了! 你瘦了
Oh,it’s great to see you. Ow. You look thin.
那边5个是你的死党?
There’s five good ones right there for my college boy,huh?
嘿,爸
Hey,hey,Dad.
你…你在这做什么?
Wha– What–What–What are you doing here?
家长日
Well,Parents’ Day.
成为学院的一员感觉真好
What a wonderful idea on the part of the college,you know?
是,好吧
Yeah. Oh,right.
家长日,当然
Parents’ Day. Of course.
大家好 欢迎来到家长会
Hello,everyone. Now,welcome to Parents’ Day.
很高兴你们能来这里
And,uh,we’re very glad you could be here.
我们有个不错的参观计划
Um,we have a wonderful guided tour planned
在校园四周转转
a-around the grounds and the campus,
向你们展示我们在这里做什么
Show you what we’ve been working on all year.
欢迎大家 打搅下
So,welcome one and all. VAN HORNE: Excuse me,everyone.
能让我说两句?
May I have your attention,please?
该死
Oh,shit.
我说怎么有臭肉味道
I knew I smelled bacon.
我是理查德·范霍恩
My name is Richard Van Horne.
范 霍恩 对
Oh,Van Horne,yes.
哈蒙学校的校长 我们最大的姐妹学校
The–The dean of Harmon College,our big sister school.
给他掌声 这是应该的
Give him a round of applause. He’s earned it.
谢谢你的到来 很高兴在这看到他
Thank you for comin’ by. Great to see him here.
他们是最大的姐妹学校
They are our big sister school,
谢谢他们的到来
and we are honored by their presence.
谢谢你不错的介绍,年轻人 但是玩笑结束了
Thank you for that nice introduction,young man,but the joke is over.
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
南哈蒙理工学院
South Harmon lnstitute of Technology
不是我们的姐妹学校
is not the sister school of Harmon
或者什么也不是 在这件事情上
or of anything else,for that matter.
更像是堂兄妹,谢谢你的到来
More like cousins. Thank you for coming.
这可不行 任何…
It is not accredited. Any…
她也不是一个正式的教育机构
Nor is it truly an educational institution.
真的吗,巴特比?
Is this true,Bartleby?
都是假的,骗局
It is a sham,a fraud,
这会破坏其它大学的努力成果
that undermines the efforts of real colleges everywhere,
我请你和认证机构的人证实一下
and I invite you to confirm that with the State Board of Accreditation.
上当的同学们
To all those students who have been duped,
明年申请的时候好运吧
good luck applying to schools next year.
基恩斯先生 我们的律师会联♥系♥你
And to Mr. Gaines I say you will be hearing from our attorneys.
家长日,和我预料的一样
Wow,Parents’ Day. Man,I wish I would have thought of that.
我做到了
Oh,that’s right,I did.
顺便说下
Oh,and by the way,
如果你遇到这里的产权所有者
if you,uh,if you see that lease holder of yours,
能跟他说 当他发现这些骗局
will you tell him that his lease automatically breaks
会自动中止协议?
when he’s found guilty of fraud?
很好,谢谢,D
Cool. Thanks,D.
G?
Er,was it G?
对了,是F 再见F
That’s right,it’s F. See you,F.
听我解释
Guys,I can explain. Mmm-mmm.
你做了些蠢事,巴特比
You have done some stupid things in your life,Bartleby,
但这…
but this…
收拾好东西 回汽车上吧
You get your stuff together. You meet us in the car.
难以置信
This is unconscionable.
真可笑
STUDENT: Ridiculous.

Hey.
如此…
So,
都是假的?
none of this was real?
不是真的
That’s not true.
等等,莫妮卡
Wait,Monica. Monica,wait.
莫妮卡
Monica.
对不起
Sorry,man.
还好 我们努力了
It’s cool. We tried.
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲
# Let the drummer kick Let the drummer kick that
# 让鼓手继续,让鼓手继续敲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!