反正不干了
I’m going off the grid.
去他妈的公民权 去他妈的镇痛期
No more,uh,franchises,no more Botox,
去他妈的“嘿,我们再克隆一只羊”
no more “Eh,oh,let’s clone another goat.”
也去他妈的什么反性侵犯条例
And certainly no more sexual harassment suits.
说:“嗨,你的乳♥头♥很漂亮”有什么问题?
What’s wrong with saying,”Hey! Nice tits.”
什么时候说才算正常?
When did that go out the window?
好了,本,我只是想请你
Okay,Ben,all I’m asking you
随便和家长握握手什么的
is just shake a couple hands with some parents,
然后说:“你好,我是院长”之类的
say,”Hi,I’m the dean,” whatever.
如果我们付钱给你怎么样?
What if we pay you?
别用你的金钱来玷污我的名誉
Don’t sully my dignity with your cash.
你在这儿!你又让一个孩子哭了?
There you are! Did you make another child cry?
不是我的错,这孩子天生爱哭。你这个小杂种!
It’s not my fault the kid’s a crybaby! Little dipshit.
你是个混♥蛋♥! – 你才是个混♥蛋♥!
You’re an asshole! You’re an asshole.
你的确是个混♥蛋♥,你被开除了!
You are an asshole. And you’re fired.
也许我们可以继续谈谈刚才的事
Perhaps it is time to move on.
不过我得带上我的房♥子
But I get to bring my house.
成交
Deal.
右还是左? – 右!
Right or left? Right.
哪个右边? – 你说了算
Whose right? Your call.
你这个白♥痴♥ – 你弄反了
You’re an idiot! You’re upset.
跟着你的感觉走吧
Go with what you feel.
大概还有12英尺
You got about 12 feet.
完美
Perfect.
混球
Asshole.
好了,大家笑一下
RORY: Okay,smiles,everyone.
大学第一天
First day at college.
颜色怎么这样? 屎黄色?
What’s up with these colors? Shit brown? Really?
格伦选的 – 我就知道
Glen picked ’em. Of course he did.
你哪里找来的这些人?
Where’d you find all these people?
呃,我志愿参加了一个“大家学英语”的活动
Uh,I volunteer at an English-as-a-second-language program.
这些是我的学生,我告诉他们 如果想及格
These are my students. I told them if they wanted to pass,
他们必须成功的融入
they’d have to successfully assimilate
美国大学校园的氛围
into the American college environment.
哦!家长来了!
Whoa! The parents are here!
好了,伙计们,该我们了!
Okay! We’re on,guys!
看我们的表演!
Okay,people,it’s showtime!

DlANE: Wow.
看我没骗你吧 – 哦,完全没有
BARTLEBY: No frills around here. DlANE: Oh,none at all.
看那个常春藤,雕像还有红墙,实打实的学校
None of that,uh,that ivy,or gargoyles,or mahogany,it’s the real deal.
实打实吧?
The real deal,huh?
没错,孩子,完全没错
This is it,kid. This is it.
这是你人生的重要时刻,把行李拿进去吧
The big moment. Take this in. Ah.
真令人激动,我兴奋死了
It’s exciting,it’s scary.
很令人激动 快看,太棒了
It’s really scary. Oh,look! Oh,it looks great.
是的
Okay.
这里在干什么?
LlZZlE: What’s going on here?
我们好像少了一个参观者
Okay,we lost one of the campers.
一个好奇的参观者
Curious campers.
你在干什么? 不许这么做!
What are you doing? Don’t do that. Don’t do that.
亲爱的
Honey.
没事,好了我们到了
Take it easy. Okay,here we are. Let’s…
那是怎么回事?
What the devil is that?Oh.
学校的供电系统的电泳
That’s just a surge of collegiate energy.
大学都这样
It’s college for you.
左边是我的宿舍,老爸
Take a left up here for the dorm room,Dad.
哦,你们大家能等一下吗
Oh,uh,can you hang on a second?
我现在必须要用一下洗手间
I just really gotta go to the bathroom a minute,you know.
哦,天哪,我只是…
Oh,Jesus Christ. I just wanna…
不不不!
No,no,no,no,no!
呃,这是,这是男厕所
Uh,it’s,that’s,it’s the men’s room.
你不能进去
You can’t go in there.
你就不能在外面等我…
Well,can’t you just stand outside…
黛安,你就不能等我们到餐厅吗?
Diane,can’t you wait till we get to the restaurant?
嗨,回头见,拉希德 数学课上见
BARTLEBY: Hey,I’ll see you,Rasheed. I’ll see you in math class.
你还欠我30块钱,别忘了
You owe me 30 bucks,by the way.
他真爱开玩笑
You jokester.
我们到了,你们还记得汉兹吗? – 嗨,基恩斯太太
Here we are. You remember Hands. Hey,Mrs. Gaines.
嗨,这是我家人
Hey,hi. The fam.
你看上去气色不错 – 谢谢
You look great. Well,thank you.
我第一次看到的时候,我都不相信自己要住在这里
When I first saw it,I was like,I gotta live here?
难以置信,但这却是就是宿舍
I can’t believe this. But it’s a dorm room.
基恩斯先生 – 达利尔,过的怎么样?
Mr. Gaines. Daryl,how are you,partner?
哇,好大的握力
Oh,thunder grip.
为什么窗户外有铁栏杆?
Why are there bars on the window?
噢,为了防止有人不小心掉出窗外
Oh,that’s so nobody accidentally gets thrown out.
很好,这里的学习环境很好
It’s fine. It’s a good learning environment.
没有太多不必要的东西,可以安心学习
Not a lot of extras. You’ll study harder.
没错,你看都是蓝色的,还有墙
Yes. We will,because of the blue and the sparse walls.
我同意你的观点
I agree with you,sir.
这些是什么?
What are these?
这是为了以防万一有地震
That’s in case of an earthquake.
嗯,没关系,嗨,我们去见院长
Uh,never mind that. Hey,let’s go meet the dean.
呃? – 院长?
Huh? The dean.
过来,亲爱的
Come here,honey. Come on.
怎么走? – 妈妈,往右边走
DlANE: Which way? Take a right there,Mom.
肯定很有趣
It’s gonna be fun.
你知道很多人都说
You know,a lot of people say
读大学的时期是青年男女们
that college is the time when young men and women
拓展视野,形成世界观的时期
expand the way that they look at their world,
是他们尝试新事物和新思想的时期
when they open their minds to new ideas and experiences
并且是他们漫长旅程的开始
and when they begin that long journey
从一个无知的少年
from the innocence of youth
成长为肩负责任的成年人
to the responsibilities of adulthood.
听上去是不是狗屁不通?
Now isn’t that a load of horseshit?
什,什么?
W-What?
你能不能把刚才的话向我们解释一下?
Could you explain that to us a little more?
呃,刘易斯先生,你为什么不跟他们讲讲
Uh,Dean Lewis,why don’t you tell them
南哈蒙的办学理念?
a little bit about the philosophy here at South Harmon?
好吧,我们向这些孩子抛出一大堆诱人的字眼
Look,we throw a lot of fancy words in front of these kids,
吸引他们来上学
in order to attract them to going to school,
并自以为他们可以因此而获得美好前程
in the belief that they’re gonna have a better life.
我们都知道自己所做的
And we all know that all we’re doing
是培养下一代的
is breeding a whole new generation
卖♥♥主和买♥♥主!
of buyers and sellers.
卖♥♥主和买♥♥主!
Buyers and sellers!
皮条客和妓♥女♥! 皮条客和妓♥女♥!
Pimps and whores. Pimps and whores!
向他们灌输的东西将会让他们一生自责 并且变得优柔寡断
And indoctrinating them into a life-long hell of debt and indecision.
我… – 呃…
I… Um…
我不明白
I–I just don’t understand.
难道还要我一勺一勺的喂你?
Do I have to spoon-feed it to you?
孩子们想上学
Look,there’s only one reason
只有一个原因
that kids want to go to school.
该死的
Holy shit.
是什么呢?
Which is?
找一份好工作
To get a good job.
一份薪水不错的好工作
To get a good job,with a great starting salary.
我完全同意
I couldn’t agree more.
听你这么评论教育
It is so refreshing to have somebody
真是醍醐灌顶
approach education so rationally.
真♥他♥妈♥的棒!
Fuckin’ A!
老爸,啊!
Well,Dad. Ow.

Oh,Mom.
你让我们感到骄傲,孩子
You make us proud,kiddo.
我会努力的
I’ll try,Dad.
不用为我担心,好吗?
Don’t worry about anything,okay?
再见,亲爱的 – 安全带!
Bye,honey. Seat belts.
展翅高飞吧
Spread your wings.
我会飞的,你得让我去飞
I’m gonna fly. You gotta let me fly.
再见,莉齐 – 再见!
Bye,Lizzie. Bye!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!