Hey! B,oh,my gosh,that was fantastic.
上帝,你看到了 多不好意思
Aw,my God,you saw that. I’m embarrassed.
我也不知道自己怎么了
I don’t know what happened to me.
他们让我疯狂,我想 是乔伊·雷蒙的附体吧
Someone possessed me,and– and it was the spirit of Johnny Ramone,I think.
B,还有什么绝活?
B,is there anything that you’re not incredibly amazing at?
问的好
Yeah,it’s funny you should ask.
想说少的确很难
There are very few things I’m not very good at.
在我头顶上 还有洞穴探险和心灵遥感
Off the top of my head I can think of spelunking,uh,telekinesis,
失恋了不会哭
not crying at the end of My Girl.
就在我面前 还有奶制品
It gets me. And dairy products.
哪个好,因为你知道今晚我真的
Which is good,because you know I’m not really in the mood
不想吃奶制品
for any dairy products tonight.
看看还能给你什么
Well,let’s see if we can get you something else then.
看看吧 – 好
Let’s see. All right.
这是我的…噢 – 噢
This is my… Oh! MONlCA: Ooh!
没事 我老是忘了开门
I’m okay,I’m okay. I keep forgetting this opens out.
经常这样 我要慢慢习惯
It happens all the time,I gotta get used to it.
噢,不
Oh,no.
这是
And this is
Mi casa(西班牙语:我的家)
Mi casa.
巴特比,天哪 太棒了
Bartleby,uh,oh,my God,this is amazing!
呃?还不错
Huh? It’s fine.
我想说,我喜欢这样 简单而多功能
I mean,I like it ’cause it’s simple,and functional.
有个好的工作地方 可以集中注意力
Provides a good safe workspace for me to focus on my studies.
B,这太棒了 简单却很棒
B,this is so cheesy,in the greatest way.
声控迪斯科舞厅可不简单
There is nothing cheesy about a clap-on disco ball.
也许有一点
Maybe it’s a little bit much.
孩提时我就想这样
I’ve wanted one since I was a kid,though.
等等,你们这每个人的房♥间都这么有意思?
Wait,is everybody’s room at South Harmon this incredible?
在南哈蒙,你可以自己设计
Well,at South Harmon you’re free
自己的房♥子,明白?
to kind of design your own rooms,you know?
不管你怎样想 不管你…
Whatever you’re thinking,whatever you’re…
我在想一个声控迪斯科舞台
And I was thinking clap-on disco ball.
喝点什么? 要什么?
How about that drink? Can I get you a drink?
我确实想喝点什么 – 好的
I would love a drink. All right.
啊,真对 – 啊
Ah,touché. Ahh.
# 嘿,嘿,嘿
# Hey,hey,hey
# 别忘记我
# Don’t you forget about me
# 告诉我你的困难和疑惑
# Tell me your troubles and doubts
# 告诉我你所想
# Give me everything inside and out
# 爱情是奇怪的,在黑暗中如此真实
# Love’s strange so real in the dark
# 我们所做的事情
# Type of thing that we’re working on
# 会渐变而让我们分离
# Slow change may pull us apart
这个聚会很过瘾
This party’s off the hook!
嘿嘿,闭嘴
Hey,hey,hey,shut up!
那个混♥蛋♥在哪?
All right. Where is that asshole?
巴特比,那是七年级的事了
Co-Come on,Bartleby,that was 7th grade.
非常正确,正是我要说的
Yeah,exactly,that was my point.
好,我会让你知道的 – 现在
Well,I will have you know… Oh,now,
现在我不能回到过去 但你可以回头
now I can’t go back to your past,but you can go back to mine.
克里斯蒂娜的造型做的不错,谢谢你
That Christina Aguilera look did very well for me,thank you very much.
你做的很棒 你做的很棒,我知道
Yeah,you did great,you did great. I know.
我记得你和皮特 在朱莉的地下室的事情
I remember you making out with Pete Goochman in Julie Posner’s basement.
你参加了那个聚会?
You were at that party?
即使我不在 我也会知道
Oh,even if I wasn’t there,I would have known about it.
它上了学校头条
It made headline news at school.
那天对我一生来说有些改变
And–And–And that day something happened in my life
我以为不会发生
that I never thought would happen.
我开始嫉妒皮特
I became envious of Pete “The Gooch” Goochman.
从没想到这会发生
Never thought it would happen.
但我就像是,“他要和莫妮卡约会了!”
But I was like,”He got to make out with Monica Moreland.”
如果你很想在地下室亲我,为什么不?
Well,if you wanted to kiss me so bad in the basement,why didn’t you?
除非古奇让我去
Well,’cause the Gooch beat me to it,
我有点害羞 还有…
and I was a little shy,and,uh…
你现在想亲我?
Well,you want to kiss me now,don’t you?
你像卡里·西蒙
You look like Carly Simon!
如果我可以说个偶像 那会是卡里·西蒙
If I could bang one woman in the world it’d be Carly Simon,
你很像她!
and you look like her!
有趣吗?
Are you having fun?
很有趣
I’m having so much fun.
我们去找他
HOYT: Let’s go find him. Oh!
噢!该死 噢!该死
Oh,shit,oh,shit,oh,shit,oh,shit.
对不起,稍等
Sorry. One sec.
该死,有麻烦
Oh,shit. Uh,I got a situation.
跟我来 – 好
Come,come with me. Okay.
#…进入你的心
#…into your heart
# 宝贝 宝贝 宝贝
# Baby,baby,baby
嘿,看见施瑞德没?
Hey,have you seen Schrader?
对不起
Excuse me.
该死
Shit.
莫妮卡? 你在这做什么?
Monica? What are you doing here?
哦,来拿转学申请
Oh,you know,just picking up my application for transfer.
你现在和这家伙在一起?
You’re telling me that you’re with this guy now?
其实,霍伊特
Actually,Hoyt,um,
这和你无关
I’m telling you it’s none of your business.
和我无关? – 对
It’s none of my business? Yeah.
噢,真突然!
Oh,snap!
霍伊特,让我来介绍个老朋友
Hey,Hoyt,let me introduce you to an old friend of mine.
“拒绝”这个词才是真的婊♥子♥
The word “rejection.” She can be a real bitch.
但你不必给她迷♥药♥
But you don’t have to give her roofies.
你不会喜欢她
So you’re not gonna like her. Ooh.
你想我给你笑料?
You want me to give you something funny to laugh about?
你的意思是 会比你下面发酒疯还有趣?
You mean something funnier than your future alcohol abuse?
大逃杀!
Battle Royale!
该死 我们走
Uh,shit. FRAT BOY: Let’s go,guys.
好吧 我们离开这
All right,come on,guys. Let’s get out of here.
莫妮卡,你知道怎样挑选 对吧?
Wow,Monica,you really know how to pick ’em,don’t you?
好好和这些白♥痴♥玩吧!
Have fun with these idiots!
再见 再见
Bye-bye. Bye.
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for comin’.
大家伙接着爽吧,来吧!
Guys,let’s get the music back up! Come on!
# 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿
# Hey,hey,hey,hey
# 不要忘记我
# Don’t you forget about me
# 我会孤单
# I’ll be alone
# 跳吧你会明白的宝贝
# Dancing and you know it baby
# 难道你…
# Don’t you…
湿衣派对!
Wet T-shirt party!
# 难道忘了我
# Don’t you forget about me
# 告诉我你的麻烦和疑惑
# Tell me your troubles and doubts
# 给我每一部分
# Giving me everything inside and out
# 爱很奇怪,黑暗中如此真实
# Love’s strange so real in the dark #
爸?妈?
Mom? Dad?
格温 – 在这
Gwynn. Hi,there.
在这做什么?
What are you doing here?
我是你的保镖
I’m your escort.
加入之夜,大家伙
Induction night,big guy.
B.K.E.,B.K.E. 手足之情,你和我!
B.K.E.,B.K.E.,brotherhood,brotherhood,you and me!
B.K.E.,B.K.E. 手足之情 手足之情,你和我!
B.K.E.,B.K.E. brotherhood,brotherhood,you and me!
谢尔曼·施瑞德 太激动了!
Sherman Schrader,you rock!
天!你们也是!
Aw,no! You guys rock!
准备加入兄弟会吧! 你这家伙!
Get ready to be inducted into the brotherhood,you winner!
耶!我想要你们有的一切
Yes! I want it! I want everything you guys have. Whoo!
我要淡紫色体恤 我要舌帽
I want lilac shirts! I want visors
边上微翘,上发胶后露出来
kind of tilted to the side,with hair gel coming out of it.
我要和这样的女孩做♥爱♥!
I want to have sex with girls that look like this!
你可以! 我知道!
You rock! I know I do!
你可以 – 你可以
You do,yeah,you do.
现在有发胶吗? 还是要我自己买♥♥?
SCHRADER: Do I get hair gel now,or do I have to go and buy my own?
你问到什么没?
Did you crack him?

No.
我们会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!