It’s fine. It’s okay. It’s fine.
放松,睡会觉 明早就好了
We’ll just relax,get some sleep,we’ll regroup tomorrow morning.
明天会万事大吉
It will be totally calm.
喂!懒汉们,太妹们
GLEN: Ahoy! Scallywags and scally-ladies.
好吧,B少爷,我跟你做下去
Okay,dude,B,I’m with you on this,I am.
但我们现在需要个计划
But we need a plan,dude. We need a plan now.
我明白 我…我在想
I know. I know. I–l–l– I’m processing.
你得加快了
You’re gonna need to process faster.
这是… 为什么… 去看看怎么回事
What is… Why are the… Find out what’s going on.
喂? – 哈,我的大学生
Yo! JACK: Ah,there’s my college man.
你在干什么,孩子?
How you doin’,kid?
爸,现在不是说话的时候
Dad,now is not the–the– the best time to talk.
别挂,让你妈说两句
Hang on,let me get your mother.
我能用吗? – 过来,说两句
Can I have this? HANDS: Come here,let me talk to you.
黛安,拿电♥话♥! – 亲爱的,是你吗?
Diane,pick up! Honey! Is it you?
别大叫
Stop yellin’ in the damn phone.
噢,很久没和你说话了
Oh,it feels like ages since we’ve spoken to you.
现在学校怎样?
How’s school so far?
很好 一切进展都…
Oh,it’s going great. It’s going really…
嘿,这里有人订了两打小桶?
Hey,someone here order two dozen kegs?
那边戴帽子的老家伙 正在赌博的那个
The–The–The old guy with the hat,playing craps.
在说什么?
JACK: What the hell was that?
似乎在说关于两打桶的事情
Sounded like he said something about two dozen kegs.
巴特比,你在喝酒?
Bartleby,are you experimenting with alcohol?
不不,他说的是两打鸡蛋,妈
BARTLEBY: Aw,no,no,no. He said two dozen eggs,Mom.
你听错了 两打鸡蛋
You misunderstood. Two dozen eggs.
干什么要这么久?
What took you so long?
我在那边建个酒窖
I’ve been building a thirst over there!
嘿,听着 我可不是花钱让你在那煎蛋卷
Hey,listen,I’m not paying for you to be making omelets up there.
告诉你正在上什么课?
JACK: Tell me what classes you’re taking.
课?
Classes?
好,我正在学…
Uh,right. I’m taking…
统计学
Statistics.
贸易
And,uh,business
解剖学
and anatomy.
解剖学? – 解剖学?
JACK: Anatomy? DIANE: Anatomy?
谢谢
BOY: Thanks,dude.
巴特比,巴特比
JACK: Bartleby,Bartleby!

Yeah!
嘿,我一直想上大学
Hey. I always wanted to go to college.
但想尽办法还是没成
Couldn’t get in anywhere,though,
因为我以前在军队待过
’cause I was in the military.
哦 饮料管理
Oh. Beverage ops.
刚才看了下周围 发现了秘密活动
I was snooping around,saw something secretive.
我知道下面CIA会进来
Next thing I know ClA swoops in,
这是不是很复杂?
does this whole brain-scramble thing.
现在我什么都不记得
Now I can’t remember anything.
那么我可以在这里有一席之地?
So do you have room at the college for me?
这学期已经开始了 对不起
You know what,we already started the semester,I’m sorry.
好吧
That’s cool,man. Yeah.
只是,我受到《退伍军人法》保护
It’s just l–I got my Gl Bill,
我可以提前支付4年学费
and I can pay you all four years in advance.
好吧,你通过了 耶!
Okay,you’re in. Yeah!
耶,欢迎来到南哈蒙!
Yeah,welcome to South Harmon. Whoo-hoo!
进展如何?
How’s the processing?
我得了解大学的模式
I just have to figure this whole college thing out.
在哈蒙,我们提供经过时间考验的
COUNSELOR: Here at Harmon College,we offer a highly structured,
高质量的课程编排来训练年轻人的思维
time-tested curriculum carefully designed to stimulate the young mind.
基恩斯先生,你在考虑转学?
So,Mr. Gaines,you’re thinking about transferring?
没有
I don’t know about transferring.
我的人生马上会有一些不可思议的变化
My life is kind of,like,a little weird right now.
我只是想知道
But I just kind of want to figure out
这里面的关系
what all this is all about.
对不起
Sorry.
你要去哪个学校? – 什么?
A-And what college are you attending right now? Sorry?
哪个大学… – 噢,就在那
The college that you’re… Oh,it’s down there. By the thing.
什么?
Pardon me?
我想出去走走是否可以? 没问题
I’d like to look around,if that’s okay. Uh,that’s fine.
如果你喜欢的话
If that’s what you’d like to do.
谢谢,那…那很高兴见到你
Thank you. It was– It was,uh,it was great to meet you.
噢,对不起
Oh,shit. Sorry.
没关系,别管它们,随它们去
That’s all right. No. You know what? Leave them,leave them alone.
别管了
Leave it,leave them alone.
出去自便,OK?
And go on and take your tour,okay?
单倍所得税除以薄弱环节
A single rate of income tax eliminates loopholes,
津贴和免税部分
allowances and exemptions
也会鼓励偿还
as well as encourages payments
通过使用理论上会
through use of low interest rates,
引起经济泡沫的
which theoretically would cause
低利率的方法
an economic boom.
现在如果你们想提及… 噢,对不起
Now if you would refer back… Aw,shit. I’m sorry.
因此理论上我说的…
So theoretically what I was saying was…
这家伙真烦
This guy’s pretty boring.
别和我说话! 这会在期中考试中出现
Don’t talk to me,man! Right,this is gonna be on the midterm.
我的课程向来都是得A
And my whole life is riding on an A in this class.
# 周日早晨,当我醒来
# Sunday morning I’m waking up
这家伙… EBlTA!
This guy’s… EBlTA!
什么?
What?
息税前利率和分期偿还(EBlTA)
Earnings Before lnterest,Taxes and Amortization.
# 从哪里开始? 从哪里启程? #
# Where do I start? Where do I begin? #
下午好,同学们
TEACHER: Good afternoon,students,
欢迎来到 第二课堂
and welcome,everyone in the spillover class.
这…这是什么?
What the– What is this?
马上开始今天的演讲…
We’ll begin today’s lecture…
好的,8点图书馆见
GlRL: Okay,great,yeah. I’ll see you in the library at 8:00.
我会带上笔记 好,到时候见
And I’ll bring my notes. MONlCA: Okay,see you then.
再见,莫妮卡
GlRL: Bye,Monica.
莫妮卡,嘿
Monica. Hey.
巴特比,你在跟踪我还是?
Bartleby. Hey,what,are you stalking me or something?
跟踪多难听
Stalking’s an ugly word.
我想这是一个分身 – 噢
I like to think of it more like obsessively shadowing. Oh.
我在考虑来这里 所以我来体验下上课
I’m thinking about going here,so I’m checking out the classes.
真的? – 你喜欢所有的课程?
Really? Yeah. Do you like all your classes?
当然,我选了一大堆
Yeah. I mean,well,I’m taking a bunch of classes
不喜欢的课
that I don’t really care about.
眼下就有一个 虽然我死也不愿意选
There was this one,though,that I was dying to take.
但我还死不了 你看,还算好
But,um,I ended up not being able to. But,you know,it’s okay.
下面要上什么课?
What was that one that you wanted to take?
摄影 – 真的?很棒啊
Uh,ph-photography. It’s… Really? That’s cool.
对 问题在哪?
Yeah. What was the problem?
你看,先是摄影新闻课
Well,see,there’s this,um,photojournalism class,
但他们说只针对新闻专业
but they said it’s only for journalism majors.
后来是艺术摄影课
And then there’s this art photography class,
他们只针对艺术专业
but they said it’s for fine arts majors.
我的指导老师说最好都不报
So my advisor said it would be best not to take either one,or something,
因为有些摄影课
because certain photography classes
最后不提供学位
don’t apply to a degree in photography.
噢,太没意思了
Wow,that makes,that makes no sense at all.
是啊,真对不起
I know. Um,but I’m really sorry.
我得走了 我的古罗马历史课要迟到了
I gotta go,I’m gonna be late for my Ancient Roman History class.
很高兴见到你,再见 – 好的,再见
It was good seeing you. Bye. Okay. Bye.
嘿,呃…
Hey,uh…
那就是所谓的大学?
BARTLEBY: I’m– I’m just saying,I mean,is that what college is?
你原以为怎样? 人类精神的复兴?
What were you expecting? A renaissance of the human spirit?
美国教育就是狗屎
American education is in the shitter.
知道为什么?
You know why?
因为人们忽略了最重要的规则
Because people forget the most important rule.
大学是服务行业
College is a service industry.
服务行业?
A service industry?
为大众服务 其他的方式都不对
As in “serve us,” as opposed to the other way around.
看那边的孩子们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!