Weimy, I got chase borders heading south, they pick up truck
看到了
I see them
艾可 两个人在卡车上
Echo, two guys in the truck
迫击炮!
Mortar!
小心手榴弹!
Frag out!
长官 长官!
Sir, sir!
LT 你还好吗?
LT, you all right?
见鬼
Damn
你检查一下那个箱子
You check that box huh?
好的
Yeah
就是个哑弹 怎么可能受伤?
Good thing that was a dart, how am I gonna hurt?

woow
上帝
Jesus
这不是伊♥拉♥克♥人做的自杀式背心
These are not some bushky vest from Iraqi hut
这可是高速弹丸
These some high speed shit
我们应该找个地方处理一下这些东西?
Maybe we should put this somewhere else, huh?
桑尼 找个地方放这货吧
Hey Sonny, find somewhere to put this would you?
目标安全
Target secure
设置警戒区
set security
三个去南边 剩下的去北边
rest to the north, three south
这就是你们的目标
Here are your objectives
很好
Well …
我为你们骄傲
I’m proud of you
我们现在是一家人了
We are family now
长官 目标已自爆 一切安全
Chief, target blasting up, everything secure
艾克彻 任务还未完成
Actual, mission not complete
随时待命 任务只完成了一半
Stand by for follow one You only got half that you had at cell
目标已完全 长官
Target secure, Sir
战斗还未结束
This fight isn’t over yet
现在听好
Now listen,
另一半目标会利用墨西卡利地下通道
the other half that cell’s gonna be crossing the border using a tunnel network
在上午七点过境
from Mexicali at 0700
我们会和当地政♥府♥协商
we’re coordinating with State
现在直升机会把你们送出城外
but for now the birds will drop you all outside the city
那边联络员佩德罗斯指挥官会等你们
where your POC is Commander Pedros
我稍后给你详细的路线信息
I’ll give you more details on route
艾克彻 收到没?
Actual, are you copy ?
收到 长官
Roger Maam.
好了 我们接到新任务了
Ok, we got the hill laming on the deck,
我们要去墨西哥南部和指挥官他们的小组汇合
we’re gonna meet a Mexican South Commander and his team
他们会协助我们潜入目标地
They’re gonna help infiLTrate the target,
然后一同参与突击
and join us on the assault
你在开什么玩笑?
What the hell are you talking about?
我们还没将他们一网打尽 长官
We didn’t got all of them yet, Chief
剩余的人在哪里?
Where’s the rest of it?
他们在墨西卡利的边境
They’re in Mexicali, on the border
好吧 那其他人呢 他们怎么回船上?
All right, and the rest of the boys, how they getting back to the ship?
好人查理号♥会继续待命 他们会派陆战队过来
Bon Homme Richard stayed on station, they’re gonna send them Marine helmet
进行扫尾工作
head all back split to target, and when they’re done,
完事后我们的人会和他们一起撤离
the boys will pull off with them
好的
Ok
我在想
I’m thinking
让第一小队跟我走
squad 1 and myself roll out
好的 第二小队呆在这里
Perfect, squad 2 stay here,
和陆战队一起撤离
buttons up, pulls out of the marines
好的
Ok
但现在 在日出之前
But now we would go to put them to town
我们得把他们安置在镇上
and crushing the sunrise
另一组会在几天内到达德克萨斯
Gather group we’re gonna take as following day, the wadis
我明白
comprendors
长官 谁命令我们去墨西卡利的执行任务?
Hey sir, who the hell clear us had to go to Mexicali anyway?
我们所有行动上头都一清二楚
this would do all that we up to the platform.
州政♥府♥部门决定的
States Department on it.
美国和墨西哥边境
Border Wall with Mexico
长官
Hey Sir
开启第二频道
channel 2
如果我们这样下去 会累死街头的
By this time on keep work like this, Jacky’s gonna be squeezed and kicked out on road
如论如何 要是我们把任务快速搞定
however, if we had this target quick enough,
你就能穿越地道早点回家了
he jump on the burrow right at shit home
嘿 我可不用走地道回家
Hey, I gonna need no burrow
你请到两周的假期了吗
you got it two weeks
在飞机上打电♥话♥的时候
on the time I was there on the plane hall
对我回家的问题你可是犹豫不决啊
you were not convinced so let me go home,
但我现在很肯定的告诉你来负责这次行动吧
but I’m convinced gonna leave your ass in charge
墨西卡利 美国/墨西哥边境
MEXICALI,
US/MEXICO BORDER
长官
Sir
中尉
Lieutenant
看起来政♥府♥正在忙着和墨方面协调呢 是吧?
Seems our government have been very busy to make this possible, huh?
据说很困难
All the way the tough, from I heard
有些事情你必须明白
There is something that you have to understand
我的上司
my superiors,
他们害怕事态演变成墨版的摩加迪沙事件
they’re very fearful of Mexican “mogadishu”
他们重点强调了 不要重演黑鹰坠落的悲剧
no black hawk down, that’s what they’re saying, so
我们行动要尽量低调
we do need to stay under the radar
我完全明白 长官
I understand completely Sir.
你的小队能过来支援我感激万分
Your team presence here is greatly appreciated
但是时间紧迫 我们得开始行动了
But we’re out of time, we need to move
告诉我 我们该去哪儿
Tell me where we go
帮你把信息整理一下
Help piece these together for me.
情报表示他们在利用地道网
Our intel says they using a tunnel network,
但在一家牛奶厂房♥的下面
but it’s under a milk factory
这些信息对你有帮助吗?
This mean anything to you?
我知道确切位置
I know exactly where it is
离这里不远
It’s not far from here
那就是我们要去的地方
And that’s where we going
墨西卡利大概没有比这环境更恶劣的地方了
From all of the places of Mexicali you could have been, this probably the worst
贩毒团伙几乎全方位部署了那个地区
The cartels control any of that from all the angles
他们的火力远远胜过我们
They had us heavily outgunned.
单是接近目标就很是困难
Simply reaching your target’s gonna be very difficult
长官 我们的国家正面临威胁
Sir we have a thorn national’s heading to our country
毋庸置疑 他们可不待见我们
needless to say, they’re no big fan of ours
要是他们就在那个工厂里
If they are in that factory,
那就是我们的目的地
that’s where we going
中尉 我会带你们到你们需要去的任何地方
Lieutenant, I’ll take you anywhere you need to go
但你和你的战友们得做好打场恶仗的心理准备
But prepare your men for a bigger fight than you had imagine
你不但要和目标作战
You’re not fighting at men
还要和那些保护目标的毒枭们火拼
you’re also fighting the cartels that protecting them.
要是你们的目标成功进入了地下通道
If your targets make it into those tunnels,
那就无以遁形了
they’ll disappear like ghosts
你从这里进入隧♥道♥
You enter the tunnels right here
走几米后会到达岔口
You walk several miles to this fork
我的人会告诉你走那条路
my men will tell you which way to take
一旦你们到达指定地点
Once you get to this point
我的工作就结束了
My job is done
你们就只能靠自己了
You’re on your own
中尉 我们现在就出发吧
Lieutenant, we’re going now
收到
Roger that
长官 不要停下 我们身负重任
Chief, We’ll not stopping, we’ll rolling up on target hard
收到 预计30秒后到达
Roger that, should’ve there about 30 seconds up
屋顶有人!
SA, on the roof!
我们得快撤
We gotta go
快!
Now!
快走
Let’s go
你留在这里
You stay here
长官 留两个人在这里看守
Sir, leave two men here
你们俩 留在这!
You two, stay here!
准备好 他们来了
Get ready, they’re coming
威米!
Weimy!
威米!
Weimy!
我需要你控制住这该死的家伙的火力
I need you to lock this shit down

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!