Scotty, I’m sorry, Scott
我不知道
I would not
你没看过星际迷航?
You never seen Star Trek?
没看过
No
怎么可能
That’s insane
我有个问题 老兄
So, here’s the problem, pal
你是一直很有钱
You’re with a lot of money
还是你曾经很有钱?
Or you were with a lot of money?
我想我一直很有钱
I believe I still have
真的?
You do?
真的
Yes
好吧
All right
老实告诉你真♥相♥吧
Let me tell you how the world works there
克里斯克
Chrisco …
是克里斯托
It’s Christo
什么?
sorry?
克里斯托
Christo
哦 懂了
oh, of course
我不介意
Oh it’s ok
老实告诉你真实的世界到底是怎样的吧
Let me tell you how the world really works
请说
please
这个船不再是你的了
This is no longer your boat
从我步入那个门开始
Since I walk through that door,
你就不是当初那个有钱人了 不是了
you’re not the same guy you used to be. You just not.
这些我无能为力
There’s nothing I can do to stop that
我也帮不了你
Nothing I can do to help you right now
除非你愿意
unless you let me help you
我们可以一起合作 兄弟 我和你
We need to do this together pal, you and me
你和这群圣♥战♥主义者合作感觉如何?
So, how is you think you working with these jihadi folks then?
你是犹太人 对不?
Your’re Jewish, right?
莎保是…什么?
Shabal is …what?
你有发小吗?
Have you ever had a friend that you grew up with?
什么?
Sorry?
你有发小吗?
Have you ever had a friend that you grew up with?

Yes
有共同的兴趣爱好 像足球之类的
Like play interest, like soccer..
或者你们都玩些什么 棒球吗?
Or what would you play, base ball probably, right?
差不多
probably
是啊 是啊
Ya ya
然后大家各奔东西 几年后又重新相遇
And anyone has his separate ways, and some years later you meet up
但是你完全没有认出他
And you totally didn’t recognize the person
这就是我和莎保
That’s what I have been with Shabal
我们有共同的爱好
We share a common interest
所以他有些与众不同的念头
So, he came up with his incredible idea
来自于他的信仰
because of his beliefs
我不需要被他同化
I don’t necessarily share his beliefs
但他是个聪明人
But he’s a smart guy
你知道吗?
You know?
就像
Almost like …
你知道的 就像
you know, almost like…
像 这就是我
like, this is me.
而那是莎保
and that’s Shabal
是吗?
Is it?
美国人就是中间者
And America is in between
中间者?
Is it?
就是这样
Yeah
很酷的理论 不是吗?
Cool concept, no?
– 这个? – 是的
– Right here? – Yes
你把这个当做一场游戏吗?
You think this is some kind of game?
是吗?你觉得这么做挺好玩?
Do you? You find this amusing?
我不觉得
I’m not find …
你知道你都做了什么吗?
Do you realize what you’re doing here?
黑胡分队呼叫基地
Blackbeard actual to Blackbeard Main
目标布瑞沃
Host nation counterpart secured target Bravo
报告清除完毕 允许想目标阿尔法移♥动♥
Report strike all.You’re clear to move on target Alpha
收到 像目标行进中
Roger Main, clear to target
我只和家人坦白
The only people I answer to is my family
和我的妻子和孩子
to my wife and to my child
其他一律免谈
and nobody else
赶时间办事吗?
Running late somewhere?
06:04
6 after 4
真的?
Really?
是的
Yeah
然后
So …
问题是 兄弟
Here’s the problem pal
你爱你的家人 是吧?
You do love your family don’t you?
是的
Yes I do
那你女儿呢?
And what about your daughter?
我女儿怎么了?
what about my daughter?
你想见她吗?
Are you looking forward to seeing her again?
每时每刻都在想她
Every minute on my life
我给你看这些 是想让你考虑清楚
I wanted you to see that, so you can think about something
一些事情
very seriously
因为你的余生可能会在某个牢房♥里度过
Because you’re gonna be sitting in a box somewhere
得到妥善和人道的待遇
You’ll be treated properly and humanely
这孩子会长大成人 成家立业
That girl is gonna grow up, and she’s gonna get married
而你的妻子则会另觅良人
and your wife is gonna find someone else
你会失去一切
And you’re gonna miss everything
要是我做了一些
If I had done something
危及家庭的事情
that would endanger my family
我会像你一样感同深受
I would feel just like you do right now
你能保证不动我家人吗?
Do you promise not to touch my family?
我永远不会动你的家人
I would never touch your family
永远不会
I would not
你听过
Are you familiar with …
瓷质球体炸♥弹♥吗?
“ceramic bullbearings”?
没有听过
No
那就想象一下 16件装满
Just imagine 16 suicide vests
瓷质球体炸♥弹♥的自爆背心
filled with ceramic bullbearings
可以逃脱任何金属探测器的检测
Slipping by every metal detector
通过美国所有检查站的检查
and every check-point in your country.
你觉得你们国家的经济会因此萧条吗?
Do you think your economy’s fcuked now?
先想想媒体会作何反应
Just think what the Media is gonna do with this
911和这个比起来就黯然失色了
It’s gonna make 9/11 look like a fcuking walking park,
没有可比性
the Grand Central Park
所以 你说
So, you’re telling me ..
有16个圣♥战♥主义分子
there is 16 jahadis
身穿自杀背心
wearing suicide vests
他们会步入国境
they’re gonna walk right accross the border
那他们打算去哪儿?
So, where are they going ?
圣地亚哥 旧金山 休斯顿
San Diego, San Francisco, Houston
你挑哪儿 他们就到哪儿
You pick a city, they’ll be there
进行到什么阶段了?
And this is happening now ?
我们谈话的时候就已经在进行中了
It’s happening as we speak
怎么才能阻止他们?
How can you stop this?
我束手无策
I can’t
塞德罗斯岛 墨西哥
CEDROS ISLAND, MEXICO
黑胡分队 呼叫李
Blackbeard – Lee
全员就绪
Contain element set
收到
Roger
救命!
Help!
救救我!
Help me!
开火 开火 开火
Done, done, done!
黑箱分队 这里是黑胡分队
Blackpack This is Blackbeard,
我们在市中心的南郊教堂汇合
we’re in contact midtown south of the church
李呼叫黑胡 需要火力压制
Blackbeard – Lee watch your post.
收到 准备开火
Over watch, prepare to engage
开火
Going hot.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
小心手榴弹!
Frag out!
威米 发现越境者向南逃跑了 他们上了卡车

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!