LT, this is Chief. The target is secure.
人♥质♥等待转移
Stand by for confirmation of package.
注意 米奇负伤 米奇负伤
Be advised, Mikey is down, Mikey is down.
报告完毕
Status followed
收到 允许转移
Roger, you have the package
长官 我搜到一个手♥机♥
Chief, I got a cellphone
LT LT!
LT, LT!
长官 有两辆敌方车辆正从北方靠近
Chief, it looks like you have two aggressor vehicle approaching from the north
预计一分钟到达
About one minus out
你可以开西门外的卡车在撤离点和我们汇合
You can take the truck outside the west door, meet us at extract
莫拉莱斯小姐 我带你回家了
Miss Morales, I’m going you home
你得回答我几个问题
I just need to ask you a few questions
你母亲的闺名是什么?
What’s your mother’s maiden name?
罗萨莱斯
Rosales
你在哪条街出生的?
what street you born on?
霍夫斯普瑞街
Hoffspring
好的 坚持住
All right, just hang on.
皮鞭分队 北方的敌军正往你左方靠近
Whiplash, we have enemy at your left approaching you from the north
收到 我们已确认敌情
Roger, we have identity cue affirmative from the north
长官 你得赶快撤离!
Chief, you need to start your X field now!
我们在第二撤离点汇合
We just set secondary extract
收到
Roger that.
嗨 兄弟们 我们得赶紧撤
Hey, boys, we gotta roII!
见鬼 长官 这辆车只有1000码远了
Shit, Sir this truck by a thousand yards
现在就撤
Now, taking out.
阿加伊 注意院子里的动机
Ajay, take around the yard, the X we got it here.
人♥质♥还活着 我们得赶快撤离!
It’s alive. We gotta get moving now!
威米 快出来!
Weimy, coming out!
在汇合点和我们碰面!
Meet us at rally point!
快撤 快撤!动作快点!
Let’s go, let’s go! Moving!
右转 右转!
Right turn, right turn!
老兄 看来我们到不了第二汇合点了
Hey man, we’re not gonna make this secondary extract
我找其他路线撤退
I gotta find us around employing this road..
米奇 挺住啊
Mikey, come on buddy
长官!
Hey Chief!
我们得换路线!
we’re not gonna make secondary extract!
– 这里我说了算! – 遵命!
– You’re not to figure it out man! – All right!
挺住啊 坚持住啊 坚持住!
Come on, stay with me, stay with me!
坚持住 挺住啊 米奇!
Stay with me, come on Mike!
醒醒 醒醒 拜托!
wake up, wake up, come on man!
后援队 我们按原定地点汇合
Help Team, we can make it to rally point
太好了 把对讲机给中尉!
Sounds good, pass it to LT!
呼叫中尉 呼叫中尉 这里是突击分队
LT, LT, this is Assault Team.
我们已开过第二汇合点
We just lost secondary extract,
重复 我们已开过第二汇合点
I say it again we just lost secondary extract
转移汇合点 报告完毕
Move it to rally point, L copy, over.
现在什么时间了?
– What about the click hour?
米奇 醒醒!
Mike, wake up!
拜托米奇 挺住啊 醒醒!
Come on Mike, come on Mikey, wake up!
– 瞄准了吗? – 目标已锁定!
– Got it? – Axis clear!
火箭筒发射!
Rocket out!
快啊 他没呼吸了!
Come on girl. He’s not breathing!
我们上车了 我们上车了!
We’re up, we’re up!
长官 把你的M4步♥枪♥给我!
Chief, let me get your M4!
长官 快艇那里情况如何?
Sir, what’s the status on those boat?
我在撤离中和皮鞭分队失去了联♥系♥
I lost Whiplash on the run.
早说了要早点干掉目标 他们可是来势汹汹
Told you to hit the target early, they’re coming in hot
遵命
Roger that.
呼吸啊 米奇 挺住 米奇
Breath Mikey, come on Mikey.
已经没有心跳了!
I got no pulse!
敌方靠近 敌方靠近!
Contact with, contact with!!
我靠!
Holy shit!
加速!加速!
Pick it up, pick it up!
阿加伊 把握好方向盘 敌军在后方!
Ajay, do it all right, they’re coming at our rear!
皮鞭分队 皮鞭分队! 准备好登船甲板
Whiplash, Whiplash!Deck at the air extraction first
向第三汇合点行进 我方有八人
Moving to tertiary extract. I have 8 packs
七个队友 一个人♥质♥ 人♥质♥是受伤的莫拉莱斯
7 is around, 1 package. Package is wounded Morales
“内华达”在前面有一个商业区
“The Sierra” has downtown one to the head.
这里汇合点很难办
This will be a hard extract.
他妈什么状况?!
What the fcuk?!
– 躺下 兄弟 躺下! 冷静兄弟
– sit down, man. Get down! – come down brother!
米奇醒了 兄弟们 米奇醒了
Mikey’s up man, Mikey’s up.
镇定点 老兄!
Stay down brother, calm.
放轻松 我们快到了 我们快到了
Be easy, we’re almost outta here.Almost outta here.
– 米奇 挺住啊 – 我们在哪里了?
– Mikey, hang on Buddy. – Where are we?
在去汇合点的路上 现在情况尚佳
On our way to extract. We’re good to go
你脸部中枪了 他妈伤的很严重
You took one on the face man, you harm another fcuker.
我们杀了他没?
Do we get it?
死了 我杀的 我们在去汇合点的路上
Yes, Oh, I get it / on our way to extract
阿加伊 冲啊 冲啊!
Ajay, splash it, splash it!
入水!准备入水 入水!
Water! water, water!
我来背她 我来背她!
I got her, I got her!
这并非毫无意义
It wasn’t for nothing
乌克兰
UKRAINE
你找谁?
can i help you?
是门德尔松吗?
Is it Mendelsson?
不 是布拉姆斯
No, Brahms.
我是克里莫夫
I am Kerimov.
你一定是莎保了
You must be Shabal.
好吧 就如我在电♥话♥里与克里斯托所说
Well, as I said to Christo on the phone,
我能满足你的需求
I have the requirement you want
就一件背心
a vest
很酷 不是吗?
Cool isn’t it?
它看起来普通 但却藏货的好地方
It is simple but effective
过来看
over here
在背心里塞满了瓷制小球
Inside them is tiny balls made of ceramics-based.
每件背心大约能装五百颗
Five hundred of them woven into vest,
小球里放了烈性炸♥药♥
They contain explosive gel
这是我们研发的新技术
It is our new technology
很具毁灭性哦
It is truly devastating,
请看
Here it is
不会有问题的
Here is no big deal, you know this
这是专为户外活动设计
It is designed for open spaces
相信我
You have to believe me
这世上鲜有
There are few weapons in the world
一人专用的武器
that they can operated only by one man
看看这个
Look at this.
它们能躲开任何安检设备的探测
They can go everywhere without get detected
你可以穿着它任游白宫
You could take tour to White House or wherever you like
我能看看演示吗?
Can I see a demonstration?
你开玩笑吧 这会直接送你上西天的
You kidding, you even have no time to go to Siberia
听着 这货要是一爆♥炸♥ 就直接粉身碎骨了
Listen, when this explodes, there is no safe place.
想象一下五百颗子弹瞬间
Imagine firing 500 bullets everywhere
向四面八方扫射的效果
and being scattered by a massive explosion.
穿着它上台
Take one of these to the stage,
去赌场或是逛商场
casino or shopping center
借助美国大众媒体的力量来制♥造♥一场大恐慌吧
and create such a massal panic through American mass media.
经济大衰竭将来临
A total collapse of economy will happened.
老兄 看看你 还是没变呐
Buddy, look, you’re never change
– 要我给他拿外套吗?
– Can I take his coat?
– 不用 谢谢
– No, thank you
我一直想见见我的故友
And now from time to time, I get to see my old friends by my old life.
但总是失望而归
And it’s always, always disappointing.
要么变成了混♥蛋♥ 要么变成了无趣之人
Some become asshole, as other boring
简直不敢相信那些年里 我和他们打得火热
And I can’t believe I tried to get them in bed all those years ago
嘿 而你 尤里 你却没让我失望
Hey, it is nice not to be disappointed Yuri
我不叫尤里
It’s not my name
我知道 你叫穆♥罕♥穆♥德♥·艾比·莎保
I know. Muhammad Abu Shabal,
莎保之子
the son of Shabal
拜托 但你♥爸♥爸叫尤金
Come on, your father’s name is Yevgeny
– 事非当年了 – 是啊 时过境迁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!