本片改变自真实勇者事迹
我父亲临终前曾说
Just before my father died,
人暮老最可怕的
he said the worst thing about growing old
便是守护心爱之物会变得力不从心
was that gets harder to protect the things that matter.
荣誉 自♥由♥
HONOR, FREEDOM
正义还有亲情
JUSTICE and FAMILY
全都无比神圣
Those things are sacred
你天天循规蹈矩的生活
You live your life by a code, an ethos
人人如此
every man does
这是引你回家
it’s your shoreline
的希望
that’s what guides you home
相信我
and trust me,
回家就是你唯一的期盼
you’re always trying to get home.
海豹第七突击队
高跳低开训练 圣地亚哥 加州
圣地亚哥 加州
菲律宾
当局称首相维尔贝克参观了
哥斯达黎加商业中心…
与毒品交易有关…
在泰国使用一种…
25000多种…
美国来控制…
我也想去买♥♥冰淇淋
Can I get some ice cream?
不行 我们得走了
No, we gotta go
你总说不行
You always say no
那你自己会买♥♥吗?
Well, you gonna buy?
不 你去买♥♥!
No, you buy!
好吧 今天要什么口味的?
Ok, what do we getting today?
百香果
Passion fruits.
好 就百香果
Ok, passion fruits.
这个口味如何?
声称对马尼拉国际学校的
… claim responsibility for the attack
袭击事件负责
at the International School in Manila ..
你父亲是个书虫
Your father was a reader
丘吉尔 福克纳
He loved Churchill, Faulkner
还有其他智者的书都是他的最爱
and books about other wise men
他至爱盒子上伟人的彩绘
He loved the heart of supreme people with boxes for buddies that looked like boxes.
这是我无法理解之处
I don’t give a hell about that
而他却说”你还需努力挖掘”
and he said, “you gotta look harder”
马格林斯大使一直是
Ambassador Marguilles had long been a strong supporter of
该地区反恐行动的强力支持者
Joint Counter Terrorism Operation conducted within this region.
目前仍无任何组织声称
Not one group has yet claim
对国际学校的袭击事件负责
responsibility for the attack on the International School …
– 这是你的咖啡 罗克 – 谢谢 女士
– Here’s your coffee, Rorke – thank you, Maam
罗克 铜星勋章获得者 入驻太平洋司令部四次
情况怎么样?
How is it going?
不错 一切照旧?
Great, you want the usual?
好的 谢谢
Sounds good, thank you.
晚点再谢 戴夫
Late again, Dave
戴夫 年度最佳海军 入驻美军大平洋司令部五次 入驻美军中♥央♥司令部两次
我可没这么说过
I didn’t say it..
你接来下打算在这做什么?
What do you got going on over here?
<如何做个好爸爸 给准爸爸们的小贴士>
不是吧 兄弟?
Are you serious man?
我们还没告诉其他人
We’re not telling anyone yet
你看上去很紧张
You look nervous a lot
上次我打电♥话♥过去 他们都不在
Well, last time I checked they don’t come with directions
快讲讲事情经过
Yeah, tell me about it
我兄弟要当爸爸了
my man here’s having a baby.
恭喜啊!
congratulations!
伙计们 罗克要当爸爸了!
everybody, Rorke’s having a baby!
我刚怎么说来着?
What did I just said?
别担心 兄弟 你肯定是个好爸爸
don’t worry about it man, you’re gonna be awesome.
我太激动了 你会是个好爸爸
I’m so exciting for you man, you’re gonna be a good dad.
杰克 明天我要和桑迪和孩子们
tomorrow Jack, you know, heading down to the beach
去海边 我会给你带冲浪板去的
Bring Sandy and the kids, I’ll bring an actual board for you
你知道我不冲浪
You know I don’t surf.
这不是重点 联络家人感情才是目的
I know you don’t surf, but it’ll good to get families together.
既然你都在酒吧昭告天下了
But now that you’ve told everyone in the bar,
那明天你得来
trying to contained yourself tomorrow
我尽量
I will try.
哥斯达黎加
COSTA RICA
父亲还是那句”去努力挖掘”
“Look harder”, your father would say
但愿不是指他画的那些
I wish knew he wasn’t just talking about
奇怪盒子上的彩绘
those strange box he paintings
或是这个人们各具伪装的
Or ordering chaos enwrap the world.
混沌纷乱的世界
One often disguise as the other
会很疼..
不 你就觉得有点刺痛
大家过得好吗?
克里斯托!
我马上下来 等下?
I’ll be right down, all right?
你说了算 老大
Whatever you say, Boss.
旅途如何?
How was arrive?
我今早从哥伦比亚出发的
I left Colombia this morning
从哥伦比亚到这就花了一天?
Colombia to here in a day?
唬你的
It’s a gag
不管怎样 据说克里斯托身价达上亿
Anyway, estimate says that Christo worth close to a million
他值这么多?
That’s he would be?
是啊 而且这里的社区都有他的捐款是
Yeah, and he gives back a lot to this community over here
医疗诊所 学校 财政资助 遍地都是
with medical clinics, schools, political donations, you name it
关键就在这里
So this is the deal,
这里人对他忠心耿耿
they are extremely loyal to him over here.
药品管理局什么时候开始袖手旁观了?
When did the DEA have a mobile dwarf?
从他们拦截那架装满
When they intercepted a 707 of his field with
苏联武器的707的时候吧
Soviet weapons
我们的同行窃听了国♥家♥安♥全♥局
This is among us. These boys overheard NSA,
还发现了些有趣的线索表明
they found some interesting hints connecting
克里斯托和东南亚的恐怖组织有关
Christo toward Jihadist network out this South East Asia
显然 克里斯托同伙中有人在操控这个组织
Apparently, Christo one of the guys running the network.
他们是发小
They’re childhood friends
你曾祖父曾是B24型战斗机的飞行员
Your father’s grandfather
也因此死于二战
gave up his life piloting a B-24 on World War II
为了给战友争取跳伞时间 他坚持驾驶
He kept to level her just long enough for everyone else to jump
才因来不及跳伞而和飞机一起坠毁
and then he went down with the plane
你和他一脉相连
That’s the blood that courses through your veins
爸爸 我能跟你一起去冲浪吗?
Daddy, can I come with you?
想跟我去? 你知道那有多冷吗?
Wanna come with me? Did you feel how cold it is out there?
我说 你先跟妈妈逛一会
I tell you what, go hang out with mommy for a little while,
帮忙照顾下宝宝
help out with the baby
等我回来 如果你还想去
when I came back in, if you still wanna go out.
我就带你一起去
I’ll take you out with me.
说话算数?
Promise?
我保证 快点 去吧
I promise. Hurry up, go.
– 怎么了 兄弟? – 怎么了 伙计?
– What’s going on, Sir? – What’s up, Brother?
没什么 兄弟
Not too much, man
我知道你们纽约人做事总满腔热血
I know you got the New York heritage,
但这可不是在圣岛上度假
but this isn’t exactly like sitting back on Santa Island
你可真要卯足劲才行
You’re gonna actually work hard to get through this Sir
是啊 我明白 我懂 常规事项再附加12条注意
Yes, I know, I know twelve plus series of routines.
你知道怎么冲吗?
And you don’t know how to do this?
等有了五个孩子 你就懂了 伙计
wait until you have 5 kids, man.
来看看你冲浪玩的如何
Let’s see how much time you got playing the surf.
准备好呛水了吗?
You ready to get the drink or what?
好吧 伙计 你带路
All right man, you lead the way.
– 好的 别给丢脸呐! – 恩
– All right, don’t embarrass us! – All right.
你父亲是我的长官 我是他的左右手
Your father was my boss and I was his chief
我们都不止一次救过对方
We’ve saved each other’s lives more than once
我们兄弟情深
It was a brotherhood between us
我们依靠彼此胜过依靠家庭
and we depended on each other more than family
智者曾说
Wise men once said,
团结就是力量
although a single twig will break, a bundle of twig is strong
你走过头了!是二楼那个铁门
送个外卖♥♥还搞错地方
this is unbelievable.
我还是不相信你在这点中餐
I can’t still believe you order Chinese in this place.
味道确实不错
It’s really good.
双字得分 十八分
double word score, 18 points.
两个?
DUMB?
你不知道是哪个 是吧
You don’t know which, Sugar

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!