使得警♥察♥抓了狂
So the cop gets obsessed…
拼命想要找出人♥质♥的身份…
with figuring out her identity
却在过程当中爱上了她
and in the process falls in love with her.
虽然从来没有见过她 却好像成了…
Even though he’s never even met her. She becomes like…
渴望得到的东西 就像圣杯
Like the unattainable. Like the Holy Grail.
这样不会太明显吗?
It’s a little obvious, don’t you think?
好吧 但是关键是这样的
Okay but here’s the twist.
我们发现杀人犯…
We find out that the killer
其实是罹患了 多重人格分♥裂♥症
really suffers from multiple personality disorder. Right?
其实杀人犯就是那个警♥察♥ 也是那个女孩
See, he’s actually really the cop and the girl.
所有的人都是他 是不是天下大乱了?
All of them are him. Isn’t that fucked up?
多重人格和连续杀人犯
The only idea more overused than serial killers…
虽然都是老掉牙的题材
is multiple personality.
但我们可以借此铺陈…
On top of that, you explore the notion
警♥察♥和杀人犯 其实是一个人的两面
that cop and criminal are two aspects of the same person.
警♥察♥电影中 常看到这类的例子
See every cop movie ever made for other examples of this.
妈称之为心理上的错乱
Mom called it psychologically taut.
你有没有考虑过 根本无法写得出来?
The other thing is, there’s no way to write this. Did you consider that?
你看 怎么可能有人被囚禁在地下室…
I mean, how could you have somebody held prisoner in a basement
同时又能在警局上班?
and working in a police station at the same time?
用摄影技巧 -我不是问这个
Trick photography. -Okay, that’s not what I’m asking.
听仔细了 我要问的是
Listen closely. What I’m asking is:
这部电影当中 实际上只有一个角色对吗?
In the reality of this movie, where there’s only one character, right?
对吗?
Okay?
你怎么可能…?
How could you?
为什么可以…?
What exactly would?
我同意妈的说法 非常错乱
I agree with Mom. Very taut.
千面女碰上… 剃刀边缘
Sybil meets, I don’t know… Dressed to Kill.
真的 我很喜欢剃刀边缘
Cool. I really liked Dressed to Kill.
直到第3幕收场 -不是这样发音
Until the third act denouement. -That’s not how it’s pronounced.
抱歉 我 好吧 对不起
Sorry. I… Okay, sorry.
又要来一点莱姆派吗?
Some key lime pie for you today?
可以 我喜欢
Okay, yeah. That sounds great.
我会切一块大一点的 特别优待
I’ll cut you an extra-large slice. Preferred customer.
谢谢你 你真好
Thank you. That’s really sweet of you.
我是个甜姐儿 对吗?
Well I’m just a sweetie ain’t I?
你还有在研究兰花吧? -是的 我有
Still reading about orchids, -I hope? Yes, I am.
我有一个朋友
This friend of mine has this little,
有一棵小小的粉红色的…
tiny pink one
就像这样长在树枝上
that grows on a tree branch just like that.
我想不起名字 -这叫做附生
I can’t remember… -It’s called an epiphyte.
对 对!
Right. Right!
你真不是盖的
Boy, you know your stuff.
没有啦 我正在学
No, not really. I’m just learning.
附生植物长在树上 但他们不是寄生
Epiphytes grow on trees, but they’re not parasites.
他们的养分来自空气和雨水
They get their nourishment from the air and the rain.
真是令我大开眼界
Well, I’m impressed. That’s great.
世上共有3万种兰花
There are more than 30,000 kinds of orchids in the world.
喔 可真多耶? -是啊
Wow, that’s a lot, huh? -Yeah. Yeah.

Yeah.
我马上就送大♥片♥莱姆派 给我的兰花专家
I’ll be back with an extra-large slice of key lime pie for my orchid expert.
不过 我是在想…
But… So anyway, I was also wondering…
这个周末我要到圣芭芭拉
I’m going up to Santa Barbara…
去看兰花大展 我…
this Saturday for an orchid show, and I…
对不起 -这个…
I’m sorry. -Well, um…
我道歉 我不该 -你的派马上就来
I apologize. I’m sorry. -So I’ll just be right back with your pie.
已知的兰花超过三万种
There are more than 30,000 known orchid species.
有的像乌龟
One looks like a turtle.
有的像猴子
One looks like a monkey.
有的像洋葱
One looks like an onion.
有的像老师
One looks like a schoolteacher.
有的像是体操选手
One looks like a gymnast.
有的像高中时候 皮肤细嫩的女同学
One looks like that girl in high school with creamy skin.
有的像纽约的知识分子…
One looks like a New York intellectual
礼拜天在床上 玩纽♥约♥时♥报♥字谜游戏
with whom you do the Sunday Times crossword puzzle in bed.
有的像中西部选美皇后
One looks like a Midwestern beauty queen.
也有像艾咪的
One looks like Amelia.
有的眼睛神采飞扬
One has eyes that dance.
有的眼光中带着哀伤
One has eyes that contain the sadness of the world.
于是我结婚了 我和我的美丽太太…
So I got married, and me and my beautiful new wife,
现在是前妻 那个婊♥子♥…
my now ex-wife, the bitch,
开了一间苗圃
opened up a nursery.
人们开始问我问题…
People started coming out of the woodwork to ask me stuff
欣赏我种的花 也欣赏我
and admire my plants and admire me.
我觉得有的人根本是因为寂寞 来找我做伴
I think people were spending time with me because they were lonely.
你知道我为什么喜欢植物?
And you know why I like plants? Huh-uh.
因为它们随遇而安
Because they’re so mutable.
能适应各种环境变迁
Adaptation’s a profound process.
这意味着…
It means you
必须要设法求生存
figure out how to thrive in the world.
对 但对植物比较容易 我是说…
Yeah, but it’s easier for plants. I mean, they have no memory.
它们没有记忆
它们过一天算一天 但人类 如今…
You know, they just move on to whatever’s next. But a person, now…
适应环境几乎变成可耻
adapting’s almost shameful.
我是说 就好像…
I mean, it’s like
逃避
running away.
基诺!
Keener!
嗨 老兄
Hey, man.
不要勾搭工作人员 唐诺
Please don’t hit on crew members, Donald.
什么 那个化妆师吗?
What, the makeup girl?
是她来勾引我 老哥
She was hitting on me, bro. Heh, heh, heh.
别丢我的脸 我必须和他们共事
Don’t embarrass me. I have to work with these people.
不会啦 我跟你说…
I won’t. Anyway, listen,
我一直想问你 我需要一个杀人的好点子
I meant to ask you, I need a cool way to kill people.
别担心 我要写剧本
Don’t worry. For my script.
我不写那种东西
I don’t write that kind of stuff.
拜托啦 你比较天才嘛
Come on, man, please? You’re the genius.
这样吧 凶手是个文学教授
The killer’s a literature professor.
他把受害者肢解成小块小块
He cuts off little chunks from his victim’s bodies until they die.
他自称为”碎刀使者”
He calls himself “The Deconstructionist.”
这点子不错 我喜欢
That’s kind of good. I like that.
我是开玩笑的 唐诺
See, I was kidding, Donald.
是喔 对不起
Oh, okay. Sorry.
你唬到我了
You got me. Heh, heh.
我要用的话 你不反对吧?
Do you mind if I use it, though?
其实很不错
It’s really good.
我本来想把凯西的一幕…
I tried to split the Cassie scene
从头到尾分成两半
from the beginning to the end.
我看到了 为什么要这样呢?
I saw that. Why did you do that?
我要让气氛紧张起来
Because I wanted there to be more tension.
然后再会合起来…
Then you pick it up later…
你改写了…? -营造紧张气氛
But are you changing? -Keeps more tension.
这样观众一开始 就被上紧发条
That way the audience gets stuck early on.
你喜欢吗? -我喜欢
You like it? -I really like it.
你今晚好诱人 宝贝
Heh. You look hot tonight, baby.
谢了 唐诺 你嘴真甜
Thanks, Donald. That’s swell of you to say.
她是不是很诱人 老哥?
Don’t you think she’s hot, bro?
我要回家了 唐诺
I’m heading home, Donald.
是吗?别扫兴
Really? Come on.
嘿 艾咪来了
Hey, it’s Amelia.
嗨 艾咪!
Hey, Amelia!
嗨 唐诺 嗨 查理
Hey, Donald. Hey, Charlie.
嗨 两位
Hey. Hi there.
艾咪 好久没看到你了 你怎么了
Amelia we don’t see you anymore. What happened to you?
很高兴看到你
It’s good to see you.
这位是我女朋友 凯莲
Oh! This is my girlfriend Caroline.
她是电影化妆师 -嗨
She’s a makeup artist for the movies. -Hi.
这位是大卫 我朋友
This is David, my friend.
嗨 -嘿 幸会
Hi. -Hey. Nice to meet you.
艾咪常跟我提起你 -嗨 我是唐诺
Amelia’s talked a lot about you. -Hi, I’m Donald.
嘿 -凯莲

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!