It doesn’t add up. That terrorist knew we’d recover the pod in short order.
这没有道理 对方知道有逃生舱
He expected that we’d be talking to Marshall.
他希望我们会找到马歇尔
Let’s not bury him yet. He could still be alive in that plane.
先别乱猜 他可能还在机上
Let’s not forget this president is a Medal of Honor winner.
别忘了总统得过英勇奖章
In Vietnam, he flew more helicopter missions than any man in my command.
他在越战中 多次驾直升机救人
He knows how to fight.
他知道如何格斗
Then he’s taking a terrible chance with his life.
那么他就冒很大的生命危险
The element of surprise is a formidable advantage in combat.
出其不意是战斗的优势
If he’s up there, he’s the best chance that we have.
他若在机上 就是我们唯一的希望
That pod was designed for a reason, General.
逃生舱有它的作用 将军
He has no right to take chances with his life.
他不能冒生命危险
What does the psych profile say? How far will he go?
他档案有什么资料 他是什么人
He’s a Radek loyalist. That tells us all we need to know, doesn’t it?
他是拉狄克的忠臣 没什么好问的
He’ll see this thing through to the last hostage or his own death.
他愿意杀死每一个人♥质♥ 甚至牺牲自己的性命
Release this bastard and Central Asia will go up in flames!
放走拉狄克 中亚细亚就会战火连连
I’m aware of that.
我知道
Bring back the old Soviet empire under a flag of genocide?
让他以大屠♥杀♥为名 恢复旧俄帝国
Radek with a nuclear arsenal?
让拉狄克拥有核弹
I hate to say this, but 50 people…
虽然我不想这么说 但是牺牲五十条人命
is a small price to pay to stop that from happening.
就能避免此事 代价微乎其微
Even if one of them is the president?
其中一人可能是总统
The presidency is bigger than any man. Didn’t they teach you that at Yale?
总统职位比人命重要 耶鲁大学没教吗
Can’t we release him today and pick up the pieces tomorrow?
难道不能先放了他 然后再逮捕他
We caught him before, we’ll catch him again.
我们又不是没逮过他
If Petrov releases Radek, his government will fall.
放了他 帕特罗夫的政♥府♥就会垮台
I promise you that. Then who’s gonna stand up to Radek?
我保证 没人敢反对拉狄克
You go to catch him again, you’ll find him in Moscow.
他一定会夺权 别想再逮到他
With respect, Mr. Secretary,
请恕我直言 部长先生
we don’t need more dramatics, we need options.
请你别危言耸听 我们需要别的选择
It’s not an option. We need a decision.
我们别无选择 你要做出决定
It’s not her decision.
她不能决定
This is a military situation. I’m the secretary of defense.
这是军事状况 我是国防部长
Check your regs. In the absence of the president, the buck stops here.
尽管去查 总统不在 由我作主
Get the attorney general with a copy of the Constitution.
请司法部长把宪法带来
We have… Oh, my God! Nineteen minutes.
我们只剩… 我的天 19分钟
I’m going to consult with President Petrov.
我得和帕特罗夫总统商量
Madam Vice President, I’m sorry. I cannot release him.
副总统 很抱歉 我不能释放他
We would train all our military might against this one target.
我们会出动所有军力逮捕他
He wouldn’t stay at large for long. Maybe so.
我向你保证 他逃不了的 也许吧
But millions of lives are hanging in the balance.
不过事关数百万条人命
I am trying to save a nation!
我正试着挽救国家
As am I.
我也是
No nation can survive the loss, nor soon replace, a great leader.
国家不能承受失去伟大领袖的打击
Let us be pragmatic. Fifty lives means nothing in the grand scheme.
恕我直言 为了顾全大局 五十条人命不算什么
Let me be equally pragmatic.
那么请你也恕我直言
Our president took a great risk to come to your aid…
总统不顾反对朝野两党
against strong opposition in both parties and among our allies.
和盟国的反对 冒险帮助你
It would be politically impossible to do so again.
他以后不可能再帮你
If it meant saving his life, I would gladly do it.
我很乐意救他一命
But I would have to know for sure.
但我得确定他还活着
And you cannot tell me he’s alive, can you?
可是你不能确定他还活着 对吗
No, Mr. President, I cannot.
没错 总统先生
Then there is nothing I can do. I am truly sorry. Good-bye.
那么我也无能为力 很抱歉 再见
Okay, Walter, you and your generals get to work.
好吧 沃尔特 命令军方想办法解救人♥质♥
Okay, they can’t keep the plane in the air indefinitely.
他们不能一直飞下去
There are only four possible landing sites in Kazakhstan
拉狄克在哈萨克斯坦
that are still controlled by Radek’s forces.
仍然掌控四座机场
We have to go in and take all of them. Can we do it?
我们得全部占领 行吗
I’d rather take my chances in the air.
我宁愿在空中冒险
I just looked at the airborne scenarios. They’re no good.
空中救援没有用
Can we do this? In the time we have? Messy.
这办法可行吗 在这么短的时间里 很困难
Three more minutes before they execute the first hostage.
再过三分钟 他就会杀第一名人♥质♥
You’ll have to buy us more time.
尽量争取时间
All right.
时间到了
You both, come here.
你们两个给我过来
Now!
快点
They will transfer the call here.
他们会把电♥话♥接过来
So…
因此
let’s just wait.
咱们等吧
Excuse me.
对不起
Sir, if you will permit me, I am the national security advisor.
先生 请允许我自我介绍 我是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
I’m the man the president would be listening to.
总统都听我的意见
I believe you are negotiating right now with the vice president.
我相信你正和副总统谈判
In our system, the vice president is like the queen of England.
可惜在美国 副总统就像英国女王
She can’t even get airline tickets without talking to somebody like me;
她想买♥♥张机票 都得找我这种人
therefore, let me speak to the White House.
让我和白宫说话
I promise you, I’m the one person who can make this all work out.
我保证我能解决这件事
Has he been released?
他被释放了吗
I’ve contacted the Russian government. We’ve set things in motion.
我联络过俄♥国♥政♥府♥ 事情有进展
But at this point, we have to be realistic.
不过你要了解
It’s going to take more time.
这得花时间
More time?
时间
Your national security advisor has just been executed.
你的国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问被处死
He’s a very good negotiator.
他很会谈判
He bought you another half hour.
他争取到半小时
Mrs. Marshall.
总统夫人
Alice.
爱丽丝
If you please, come with me.
请跟我来
That’s the first time you ever seen a man killed, huh?
你第一次看到杀人
Leave her alone.
放过她
You think I’m a monster?
我杀死他
That I would kill this man?
你认为我是怪物
Somebody’s son?
因为他是别人的儿子
Somebody’s father?
别人的父亲
I am somebody’s son, too.
我也是别人的儿子
I have three small children.
我有三个小孩
Does that surprise you?
你很惊讶吗
Tell her to answer. Leave her alone!
叫她回答 放过她吧
Shut up!
闭嘴
Why did you kill him?
你为什么杀他
Because I believe.
因为我相信
And when I shoot this man, I know in that instant how deep was my belief.
当我杀死他 我将确知我的决心
That I would turn my back on God Himself for Mother Russia.
我愿意为苏俄祖国背叛上帝
My doubts, my fears.
我的疑虑 恐惧
My own private morality.
道德观念 为了祖国
It’s all in this moment.
此时此刻
For this love.
全都可以抛在脑后
You know, your father, he has also killed.
你父亲也杀过人
Is he a bad man? That’s not true.
他是坏人吗 不是
Why?
为什么
Because he does it in a tuxedo with a telephone call and a smart bomb?
因为他西装毕挺 用导弹杀人吗
You are a monster.
你是个怪物
And my father is a great man.
我父亲很伟大
You’re nothing like my father.
你根本就比不上他
What’s the goddamn number?
电♥话♥号♥码是多少
What city please? Washington D.C., the White House.
查号♥台 您好 华府 白宫
Just a moment. Here’s the number. Can you connect me to that number?
稍候 这是号♥码 你能帮我接吗
There’s a connect fee of one dollar. Fine.
可以 收费一元 好
White House switchboard. How may I direct your call?
白宫总机 请问您找哪里
All right, listen. Listen carefully.
你要听好 这是紧急状况
This is an emergency call from “Air Force One.” This is the president.
这是来自空军一号♥的紧急呼叫 我是总统
Connect me to the vice president.
帮我接副总统
Who did you say is calling?
你说你是谁
This is the president! Right, and I’m the First Lady.
我是总统 是呀 那我就是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Don’t cut me off. This is an emergency.
别挂断 这是急事
The president doesn’t call this particular number, so whoever you are…
先生 总统不会打这电♥话♥ 不管你是谁
Trace the call.
你尽管按照标准的保安程序
Follow your standard security procedure.
追查这通电♥话♥来源
Trace the goddamn call!
追查电♥话♥来源
Okay, sir. You want to make a federal case out of this, fine by me!
好吧 你想把事情闹大随你便

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!