We’ll need 10,000 feet and 200 knots. We’ve got to get her slowed down.
高度一万尺 速度两百节 减速吧
“Air Force One”and “Liberty 2-4,” this is “AWACS Blue Star.”
空军一号♥ 自♥由♥24号♥ 这是雷达机
We have you in radar contact.
看到你们了
“Liberty 2-4,” they’re almost out of fuel.
自♥由♥24号♥ 他们快没油了
Roger.
收到
“Air Force One,”keep the wings level.
空军一号♥ 你得保持这高度
If the engines fail, sacrifice altitude to maintain airspeed.
要是引擎失效就保持速度
Ready!
去吧
“Liberty 2-4,” main leader, first man is on the flight.
自♥由♥24号♥ 第一人下去了
Back up. Easy.
退后 小心点
“Air Force One,”come left, six.
空军一号♥ 向左六度
How’s my speed? It’s good. See if you can hold it.
速度如何 一切都好 尽量维持
A little more left, sir. Three, two, stop.
再向左 三 二度 好了
Take my arm! Pull me in!
抓住我 拉我进去
Come on! Come on!
快点 快点
Unlock me.
解开我
Good.
好了
“Liberty,” locked in. Where’s the president?
锁住了 总统呢
Up in the cockpit.
在驾驶舱
We lost another engine. “Liberty,” we lost another engine.
又失去一具引擎 自♥由♥号♥ 我们又失去一具引擎
“Liberty 2-4.” Acknowledged.
这是自♥由♥24号♥ 收到了
Sir, time to go.
长官 走吧
Who’s gonna fly the plane? I’ll take care of that, sir. Got it.
谁来开飞机 我来开 长官
Go!
快去
Ramp to pilot. Second P.J.’s on the way.
呼叫机长 第二名伞兵正过去
Mr. President, this way! My family first.
总统先生 这里请 我的家人先走
Sir, I have orders to take you off. Them first.
长官 我奉命先救你 她们先去
“Blue Star,”the third parajumper is boarding “Air Force One.”
蓝星 第三名伞兵登机
Standing by for recovery. Roger. Moving into receiver position.
准备接收 收到 降到接收位置
Dad? You’ll be all right, honey.
爸 你不会有事的
Promise? Promise.
你保证 我保证
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
You can do it. Just hold on tight.
你办得到 抓紧了
Don’t worry.
别担心
She’s okay.
她不会有事
Hang on! Ramp to pilot. We got her!
抓紧 呼叫机长 救到她了
I’m right behind you.
我在你后面
Hang on. Good.
抓紧 很好
You’re next, sir. Him next. He’s wounded.
轮到你了 长官 他受伤 他先去
You go. Come on, Shep. Come on, pal.
你先去 来吧 加油 伙计
We’ve lost another engine.
又失去一具引擎
You’re sinking too fast. We only have time for one more retrieval.
你下降太快 只能再接一人
We’re passing 3,000 feet. Impact in less than two minutes.
低于三千尺 两分钟后坠机
Get the president out of there!
快把总统救走
Right here.
好了
Easy there.
别紧张
He’s on.
他上飞机了
Get your arms ready. It’s time to go. What about the other team?
绑上带子 该走了 其他人呢
There’s no time. I can only take one more.
没时间了 我只能带走一人
No! We’re all going!
不行 我们都要走
That’s impossible, sir. I have to take you.
不可能 长官 我得带你走
It’s time to get you off this plane. Go, sir.
总统先生 你该下机了 走吧 长官
Go!
请你快去吧
Please go!
求求你 去吧
It was you?
原来是你
Give me the strap! I trusted you with my life.
把带子给我 我把性命交给你
So would the next president, now give it to me.
下任总统也会 快给我
We have to release the cable. We’re descending from 1200 feet.
低于一千二百尺 快解开缆绳
I’m getting off this plane!
我要下飞机
Seven hundred!
七百尺
Five hundred!
五百尺
We have to pull up!
一定要拉高
“Blue Star.” “Air Force One”is down.
这是蓝星 空军一号♥坠机
I repeat. “Air Force One”is down.
重复 空军一号♥坠机
“Liberty 2-4,” do you have the president?
自♥由♥24号♥ 救回总统了吗
Right. You can do it.
调整姿势 你办得到
“Liberty,”do you have the president? Stand by.
自♥由♥号♥ 救回总统了吗 请待命
Hang on!
撑着点
We got him!
他得救了
“Liberty 2-4″is changing call signs.
自♥由♥24号♥更改名称
“Liberty 2-4″is now “Air Force One”!
现在它是空军一号♥
Mr. President, welcome aboard, sir.
总统先生 欢迎登机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!