My mommy always said there were no monsters.
我妈说世上没有怪物
No real ones.
真正的怪物
But there are.
可是真的有
We’ve seen no additional defects.
我们没见到多余的瑕疵
She’s perfect. Mmhmm.
她很好 嗯
Careful.
当心
Two centimeters.
2公分长
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Ready with that amnio.
准备剪破羊膜
Oh. And…
噢 对了…
there it is.
出来了
No.

Be careful.
小心点
Jesus.
天啊!
Clamp.
夹住伤口
What about her? Can we keep her alive?
她怎样? 可以留她活口吗?
How’s the host?
寄主状况如何?
Doing well.
“寄主”很好
Sew her back up.
替她缝合伤口
Excellent work, everybody.
做得非常好
And how is our Number 8 today?
8号♥今天如何?
Appears to be in good health.
健康情况良好
Hmm? How good? Excellent,
多好? 非常好
as in completely off our projected charts.
胜于其他复♥制♥人
Look at the scar tissue.
你看她的疤痕
See the recession? This is from three days ago?
有凹陷吗? 3天前的伤口?
Exactly. Oh, this is good.
没错 很好
This is very good.
非常好
You’re gonna make us all very proud.
你将让大家引以为荣
No.
我没事
Don’t. I’m all right.
不! 我没事
Now try this.
试试这个
Hand. Close.
手 很接近
Glove.
是手套
Number 8?
8号♥
Fruit.
水果
Good. Cherries. It’s unprecedented.
很好 樱桃 史无前例的
Totally. She’s operating…
绝对是 她具有…
at a completely adult capacity.
成人的行为能力
What about her memories? There are gaps.
她的记忆呢? 有些部份无法串连
And some degree ofsynaptic dissonance. You know this.
某种程度的不协调 你知道的
She’s freaked. Come on.
她很怪异 加油
It has connective difficulties,
会有沟通障碍
caused by a biochemical imbalance, causing emotional autism.
生物化学产生的情绪自闭
Certain reactions All right, wait a second!
某些反应… 且慢!
It has memories. Why does it have memories?
她有记忆 她怎么会有记忆?
Well, I’m guessing, but… inherited memories,
我猜是…遗传
passed down generationally at a genetic level…
如异形般代代遗传…
by the aliens, like its strength.
就像她的力气
Plus a, uh, highly evolved form of instinct.
再加上高度进化的本能
An unexpected benefit from the genetic crossing.
配种基因的意外收获
Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho. I see.
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 我明白了
Stupid me. Ofcourse.
我真蠢
An unexpected benefit ofthe genetic process.
配种基因的意外收获
Oh! And I didn’t even think ofthat!
我居然没想到!
Let’s try this one.
现在试试这个吧
Ripley?
蕾普丽
Ripley.
蕾普丽
Ripley, what is it?
蕾普丽 怎么了?
Ripley? Ripley?
蕾普丽 蕾普丽
You’re not thinking termination?
你不是想除掉她吧?
Oh, boy, am I thinking termination.
我当然想!
General, we do not perceive this to be a problem.
将军 不用担心她
Ellen Ripley died trying to wipe this species out.
海伦·蕾普丽死于致力消灭异形
For all intents and purposes, she succeeded.
她差不多取得了成功
I’m not anxious to see her taking up her old hobbies.
我不想她重操旧业
That won’t happen. We won’t tell her.
不会的 我们不会告诉她
Oh, I see. And that’s supposed to comfort me?
我就能安心了?
Identification, please.
身份核对
Please try again.
请再试一次
Thank you, General Perez.
谢谢 裴瑞将军
Bottom line is, she looks at me funny one time,
若有异状
I’m putting her down.
立刻消灭她
Okay, as far as I’m concerned, Number 8…
对我而言 8号♥…
is a meat… by-product.
只是一个副产品
Her Majesty here is the real payoff.
异形王后才值回票价
When does she start producing? Days.
何时能产卵? 或者要几天
Less maybe.
或许更快
We need the cargo. I told you, it’s on its way.
急需那批货 我说过快到了
Fork.
叉子
Fuck. It’sIt’s”fork.”
妈的 是叉子
How did you-
你们怎么…
How did… we get you?
怎么…制♥造♥你?
Yes.
是的
Hard work. We used blood samples…
不简单 我们取得…
from Fiori Sixteen on ice,
舰上冰冻血样本
where you died.
你命丧的地方
We’ve remade you. We cloned you.
再造你 复♥制♥你
Fiori Sixteen.
佛奥十六号♥
Does that ring a bell?
不是太美妙吗?
Are you remembering something?
想起任何事吗?
Does it grow? Yeah.
它长大了? 是的
Very rapidly.
它长得很快
It’s a queen.
是王后
How did you know that?
你怎么知道?
She’ll breed. You’ll die.
她会产卵 你们会死
Everyone in the company will die.
机构所有的人都会死
In the- In the- In the company?
机构?
Weyland-Yutani. Ripley 8’s former employers.
伟伦优达尼公♥司♥ 蕾普丽8号♥生前的雇主
Terran growth conglomerate. They had…
负责人类发展的联合企业…
defense contracts under the military.
与军方签了合约
Oh, they went under decades ago, Gediman. Way before your time.
几十年前就没落了 那是好久以前的事了
Bought out by Wal-Mart.
被威名百货合并收♥购♥了
Fortunes of war.
战争的收获
I think you will find that, uh,
你将会发现…
things have changed a great deal since your time.
时代不同了
I doubt that.
我怀疑
We’re not flying blind here, you know.
这不是盲目行动
It’s United Systems Military, not some greedy corporation.
这是军队 不是贪婪的机构
Well, it won’t make any difference.
没什么分别
You’re still gonna die.
你们还是会死
How do you feel about that?
你觉得如何?
I wish you could understand what we’re trying to do here.
希望你明白我们的目的
The potential for this species goes way beyond urban pacification.
想想看由它来镇♥压♥暴♥动♥
New alloys, new vaccines.
或研发出特殊金属与疫苗
Nothing like this we’ve ever seen on any world before.
前所未见
You should be very proud.
你该感到光荣
I am.
我是的
And the animal itself-
那种生物
wondrous.
不可思议
The potential, unbelievable, once we’ve tamed them.
训练后 它的潜力将无可限♥量♥
Roll over. Play dead.
翻身 装死
Heel? Mm-hmm.
坐下
You can’t teach it tricks.
你不能教它杂耍
Why not? We’re teaching you.
为何不能? 我们教你了
Hey, son, I’ll give you my authorization code.
小子 我告诉你密♥码♥
It’s E-A-T-M-E.
是EATME(吃我)
I’m sorry, sir. Could you repeat that?
请重复
Little prick.
坏家伙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!