No. Look.
那边的景色才是最美的
That view.
好吧
Right.
我想知道那上面是什么样的
I wonder what it’s like up there.
肯定比下面的垃圾场好
Better than this dump down here.

Listen.
工厂在往撒冷运货
It’s stuff from the Factory going up to Zalem.
但是这些管子只用来运货 人不能上去
But the tubes are just for cargo, not for people.
如果我和你一样强
If I was as strong as you,
我就能沿着那条管道爬到撒冷去
I’d climb that tube to Zalem right now.
他们禁止任何人上去
They don’t let anybody up there.
对啊 他们故意这么说的
Yeah, that’s what they want you to think.
你要是认识某些人就知道了
You just gotta know the right people.
我正好就认识
I happen to be connected.
要是想上去 你得付出代价
You gotta be willing to do what it takes.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
搞笑的是 你已经见过了
Funny thing is, you’ve seen it.
只是不记得了
You just can’t remember.
这是什么意思
What do you mean?
医生在废品场找到了你
Doc found you in the Scrapyard.
那儿所有东西都是从撒冷扔下来的
All that stuff is dumped from Zalem.
所以你肯定来自那里
So you must be from up there.
也许吧
I guess so.
如果你能告诉我曾看到过什么就好了
If you could just tell me what those eyes have seen.
我希望可以
I wish I could.
我一直努力地回想 但是
I keep trying to remember, but…
还是一片空白
It’s still a blank.
我觉得可能我就是个小人物
I’m starting to feel like I wasn’t very important.
我就是一个和其他垃圾一起
Just an insignificant girl
被扔出来的小女孩
thrown out with the rest of the garbage.
-不 停下 -阿丽塔
– No! Stop! – Alita!
别这么做
Don’t do it!
完了
Oh, no.
这是个陷阱
It’s a trap.
医生 你是在找我吗
Looking for me, Doctor?
或许我应该叫你猎勇士
Or should I say, Hunter-Warrior?
猎勇士
“Hunter-Warrior”?
不是吧
Oh, no.
看来他找到我们了
Looks like he’s got us.
不要动
Don’t move.
谢谢你带了个女孩来
Hey, thanks for bringing a girl.
给我们省了点时间
That’s gonna save us some time.
手法不错啊 人类
Nice shot, for a Meat-Boy.

No!
你是来救我的吗
You came to rescue me?
你人真好
That is so sweet.
你的眼睛好漂亮
You have nice eyes.
他是我的 女孩给你
He’s mine. You can have the girl.
我要他的眼睛
So long as I get his eyes.
阿丽塔 快跑
Alita, run!
我的天呐
My God.
给我杀了那只跳蚤
Rip that flea!
你真漂亮
You are so beautiful.
我想把你剖开看看你的内在
I wanna rip you open and see if you’re ugly inside.
是不是和其他人一样丑陋
Like the others.
我要你看着她死
Watch her die.
过来 小跳蚤
Come here, little flea…
让我把你的头拧下来
so I can pinch your head off.
九十九号♥
99!
看左边
On your left!
小跳蚤 你会付出代价的
You’ll pay, little flea.
格鲁依什卡不会忘记今天的
Grewishka does not forget.
我会回来找你们俩
I’m coming for you.
报仇的
Both.
格鲁依什卡不会忘记今天的
Grewishka does not forget!
我战斗的时候 想起了一些事情
When I was fighting, I remembered something.
我当时正在一场大战中
I was in a huge battle.
你让我很吃惊了
You surprised me.
你也是
Well, you surprised me, too.
在天坠之战之前
Before The Fall…
还有警♥察♥来制止罪犯
there were police to stop criminals.
现在是工厂出钱让我们做这些苦活儿
Now, the Factory pays us to do the dirty work.
我是猎勇士17739
Hunter-Warrior 17739.
你真的是猎勇士
You are a Hunter-Warrior.
你留在这里
You stay here.
不要杀人
Don’t kill anyone.
改造人妮西亚娜的悬赏金额是2万
Bounty for the cyborg Nyssiana was 20,000 credits.
你应该告诉我你的真实身份的
You should’ve told me who you really are.
你是为了赚钱做这些事吗
And do you do it for the money?
我确实拿了钱
I take the money.
否则诊所早就关门了
Otherwise the clinic would’ve closed long ago.
我做这工作还有别的原因
I do this work for other reasons
我不想说
I’d rather not talk about.
你一定要说
You have to talk about it.
战斗过程中我突然想起了一些事
Something during the fight triggered a memory.
我在月球上
I was on the moon.
除了告诉我的之外 你肯定还知道更多
You know more about me than you’re saying.
这是谁的身体
Whose body is this?
我是谁
Who am I?
这是你女儿吗
This was your daughter?
你为她制♥造♥了这副身体
You built this body for her?
她叫阿丽塔
Her name was Alita.
她真的很希望有一天醒来时
She was really looking forward to waking up
自己的腿能跑了
with legs that could run.
所以你就为她造了这双跑得很快的腿
You built her a pair of fast legs.
她没能用得上
She never got to use them.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
发生了什么事
What happened?
一天晚上 我的一个病人来到了诊所
A patient of mine came to the clinic one night,
来找药
looking for drugs.
那时我还是一名机动球调试人员
I was a tuner for the Motorball games…
我为他打造了一副力量超群的机械身体
and I had made a machine body for him of obscene strength.
他就是回来惩罚我的恶魔
He was my demon, coming back to me.
你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing there?
阿丽塔没来得及躲开
Alita couldn’t get out of the way fast enough.
她的妈妈绮莲
Her mother, Chiren,
接受不了阿丽塔的死
couldn’t deal with Alita’s death.
也许她是接受不了我吧
Maybe she just couldn’t deal with me.
所以我开始了狩猎生涯
So I went hunting.
我得亲手杀了他
I needed to kill him.
也许我是希望他能杀了我
Maybe I was just hoping that he would kill me.
他的死并未给我带来平静
It brought no peace.
还有其他恶魔逍遥法外
There were other demons like him out there…
不知为何我觉得 责任全部都在我
and I felt, somehow, I was responsible for all of them.
所以我注册成为了猎勇士
So I registered as a Hunter-Warrior.
这并不是什么高尚的行为
There’s nothing noble about it.
最终你获得平静了吗
Did you ever find peace?
我获得了你
I found you.
我不是你的女儿
I’m not your daughter.
我都不知道自己是谁
I don’t know what I am.
我知道
I do.
来看看你的核心吧
Have a look at your original Cyber-core.
这是你的大脑
This is your brain.
一个健康的普通少女的大脑
A normal healthy teenage girl’s brain.
如果确实如此的话
If there is such a thing.
这看看你的心脏
But this is your heart.
你核心的一部分
Part of your original core…
是由微型反物质反应堆供能的
powered by an Anti-Matter Micro-Reactor.
看来我的心脏很强劲
So I’ve got a strong heart?
你的心脏动力足以
You have a heart strong enough
为整个钢铁城供能好几年

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!