This is gonna be one heck of a match tonight.
那不是工厂队
That’s no Factory team.

What?
后排那俩个
These two punks in the back…
身上还有悬赏标记呢
there are bounty markers on them.
而其它那几个都是猎勇士
And the other guys, they are Hunter-Warriors.
现在出场的是参加试训的新人选手
And here comes tonight’s one new prospect.
好了诸位 让我们欢迎阿丽塔
Okay, then, folks, give it up for Alita!
雨果把她送上门来了
Hugo brought her right to us.
你给他什么条件了
What’d you promise him?
当然是送他上撒冷咯
I’m sending him to Zalem, of course.
阿丽塔 阿丽塔
Alita! Alita!

Hey.
因为这场比赛只有一个新人
Since there is only one new prospect…
-你们好啊 -所以将不会进行团体战
– What’s up? – …there will be no teams.
今晚的主题是割喉战
The name of the game is Cut-throat.
诸位 请手下留情啊
Go easy on me, guys.
行啊娃娃
Sure, kid.
放心吧
No worries.
-阿丽塔 -你想干嘛
– Alita! – What are you doing?
这是个圈套 你得赶紧离开那里
It’s a setup. You gotta get outta there.
他们会做掉你的
They’re gonna kill you!
哪一个
Which ones?
每一个
All of them!
选手们 倒数十秒
Players, 10-second warning.
倒数五秒
Five seconds…
新人阿丽塔
The new kid, Alita,
一开始就抢夺先机得到控球权
takes possession right off the snap.
平淡的周二晚竟然如季后赛一般亦可赛艇
A slow Tuesday night just got hotter than the playoffs.
看起来观众朋友们都迷上了
Looks like the fans have themselves
我们这位新的挑战者
an underdog darling…
她有着天使般的面容以及战火淬炼的身板
with the face of an angel and a body built for battle.
看来这场比赛
Maybe a little Motorball
将逐渐演变成一场血战
will break out in the middle of this fight.
我了个去
Oh, crap.
天哪 现在看起来
Oh! Looks like it’s
场上开始无规则大战了起来
“No rules Tuesday” out there, folks.
哎呀 这一下看着就疼死了
Ouch! You know that hurts!
尖刺给阿丽塔造成了不小的麻烦
Stinger’s got Alita in a lot of trouble.
她肯定是在更衣室里
She must’ve said something in the locker room
跟那帮家伙说了些不中听的话
that these guys did not like.
第九十九号♥选手
Number 99…
阿丽塔
Alita!
阿丽塔 是我
Ali, it’s me.
我遇上大♥麻♥烦了
I’ve got a big problem.
雨果 现在可不是个好时机
Hugo, this is not a good time.
他是想杀了我
He’s trying to kill me.
谁想杀了你
Who’s trying to kill you?
扎潘 那个猎勇士
Zapan, the Hunter-Warrior.
他已经杀掉丹治了
He killed Tanji.
怎么回事
What do you mean?
现在他来追我了
Now, he’s coming for me.
看来咱们的战斗天使
Not sure our Battle Angel
可能是过不去这一关了
can get out of this one.
我♥操♥ 他过来了
Oh, shit. Here he comes!
你在什么地方
Where are you?
我准备去老教堂
I’m headed to the old church.
我知道了 现在过去
Okay. I’m coming.
简直不敢相信 太酷炫了
I can’t believe it! Incredible!
这简直是闻所未闻见所未见
I’ve never seen anything like this.
我快到了
Hey, I’m almost there.
收到
Got it.
你还想往哪溜
Where are you going, huh?
看来你这小情人对你隐瞒了不少事情
Looks like your Hugo hasn’t been entirely honest with you.
是真的么
Is it true?
阿丽
Ali…
你不明白
you don’t understand.
我没有杀过任何一个人
I never killed anyone.
我们只是拆分零件
We only jacked parts.
弄晕后劫个道 仅此而已
We paralyzed them and stripped them, that’s all.
我得有去撒冷的钱才行
I needed the money for Zalem.
闪开别拦着我执行公务
Step aside and let me do my job.
再敢碰他一下我就杀了你
Touch him again and I will kill you.
阻止一个合法猎手进行猎杀
Interference between a licensed Hunter-Warrior and his kill…
这是违反工厂法和猎人守则的
is a violation of Factory Law and the Hunter’s Code.
他是我的
He’s mine!
那你来动手吧
Then make the kill.
去吧 猎勇士
Come on, Hunter-Warrior.
过了今晚 你就会与我等为伍了
Tonight, you become one of us.
你很清楚 在我们的守则里
You know, there’s no room for love or mercy
可没有仁爱慈悲一说
in the Hunter’s Code.
那我帮你一把吧
Let me make it easier for you.
雨果
Hugo!
请交出罪犯雨果 编号♥9107
Deliver the criminal Hugo, Bounty 9107.
此人犯下谋杀大罪
Wanted for the crime of murder.
你最好赶在我们之前下手
You better finish him before we do!
这是猎人守则
It’s Hunter Law!
我得带你去依德那边
I have to get you to Ido.
不行 还有百夫长
No. Centurions.
若你离开时我还一息尚存
If you go back out there with me alive,
那咱们俩都没法活着了
they’ll kill us both.
你做什么了 你到底做什么了啊
What did you do? What did you do?
我没有杀人
I didn’t kill that guy.
但又有什么区别呢
But what does it matter?
我肢解过那些人
I tore people apart.
肢解过那些像你一样的人 只为了钱而已
People like you, for money.
你今晚到底做了什么
Where were you tonight?
我去阻止其他人了
I went to go stop the others.
-我告诉他们我不干了 -为什么
– And tell them I quit. – Why?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我很抱歉
God, I’m sorry.
你找到他们了么
Did you find them?
没有
No.
被他们跑了
They’re gone.
你身体好冷 求你别离开我
You’re so cold. Please don’t die.
求求你
Please don’t.
如果可以的话 我愿意把我的命给他
I’d give him my life if I could.
或许真的可以
Maybe you can.
你已经因保护一个通缉犯
You have violated Factory Law and the Hunter’s Code
违反了工厂法令及猎人守则
by protecting a wanted felon.
编号♥9107 犯人雨果何在
Where is the criminal Hugo, Bounty 9107?
雨果已经死了
Hugo is dead.
我来领赏金
I claim the bounty.
赏金猎人26651号♥
Hunter-Warrior 26651.
赏金确认
Claim confirmed.
这个把戏玩得不错
Yeah, that’s a cute trick.
你觉得这样就能行了吗
You think this is gonna work, huh? Hmm?
拿过来
Give me that.
违规警告
Violation.
赏金猎人扎潘
Hunter-Warrior Zapan…
窃取他人猎物
stealing another’s bounty
违反了工厂法和猎人守则
is against Factory Law and the Hunter’s Code.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的脸
My face.
我的 我的脸
My… My face!
我的脸
My face!

No!
他还好吧
How is he?
善良的人在这座城市里也会堕落
This city corrupts even good people.
他很善良
He’s good.
情况很稳定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!