I was always so sure.
自从你出现我就再也不清楚了
Now you come along nothing’s clear anymore.
你还需要多少钱才能走
How much more do you need before you can go?
9万
90k.
9万
90k?
我可以用赏金来支付
I can make that in bounties.
看看谁出的价最高
I’ll just figure out who has the highest prices on their heads…
然后我把这些钱拿出来
and then I’ll take them out.
不 我不能让你帮我做这些
No, I can’t ask you to do that for me.
我会为你做我能做的一切
I’d do whatever I had to for you.
我会把我所有的都给你
I’d give you whatever I have.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我可以把我的心给你
I’d give you my heart.
拿着它
Take it.
它有一个火联微型反应堆作为电源
It’s got an URM Micro-Reactor for a power supply,
可能价值数百万
probably worth millions.
用你的关系 你肯定能找到一个买♥♥家
With your connections, you can find a buyer…
你就能筹够足够的钱让我们俩都去撒冷
you could make enough for both of us to go to Zalem…
然后我们搞一个便宜的替代品
and then we just find a cheap replacement…

No.
来吧 你整天买♥♥卖♥♥零件
Come on, you buy and sell parts all day long.
别一股脑地为别人付出
Don’t just do things for people.
不管你觉得他们有多好
No matter how good you think they are,
或者他们是多么值得
or how deserving they are.
这是我的全部
It’s all or nothing with me.
我就是这样的人
This is who I am.
我知道
I know.
好了
It’s okay.
把它放回去
Put it back.
很紧张 是吗
That was pretty intense, huh?
是的 是很紧张
Yeah, that was very intense.
对不起
Sorry.
也许还有别的办法
Maybe there’s another way.
维克特希望你参加第二联赛
Vector wants you to try out for Second League.
什么
What?
你会成为一个机动球选手
You become a big Motorball star,
赚大钱
make a pile of money…
我们可以一起去撒冷
we can go to Zalem together.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我成不了选手的
I can’t be a pro Motorball player.
阿丽
Ali…
你可以成为冠军
you could be a champion.
你要是赢了这次选拔赛
You win this tryout…
星探们都会为了签下你打得头破血流的
every scout will be killing each other to get to you.
我们就大功告成了
We’ll be home free.
那只能是你当我的教练才行
Only if you’ll be my coach.
好吧 如果需要的话
Well, if that’s what it takes.
当然需要啦
That’s what it takes.
你打算杀她吗
Are you going to kill her?

No.
让她生不如死
Much worse.
我真的能让人类爱上改造人吗
I do can a human love a cyborg?
为什么
Why?
是你这个改造人爱上了一个人吗
Does this cyborg love a human?
一个人类可以爱一个改造人
A human can love a cyborg…
但你得专心比赛 阿丽塔
but you have to keep your mind on the game, Alita.
外面的比赛会很艰苦
It can get very rough out there.
即便是一场预选赛
Even for a tryout.
试试这些
Try these.
你给我做的这些吗
Did you make these for me?

Yes.
他们不会让你跑得更快 规则是这么定的
They won’t make you any faster. It’s regulation.
但至少它们不会让你失误
But at least they won’t fail you.
我们立个规矩
Here’s our deal.
你入场 比赛
You go in there, you race,
你赢了就回来
you win, you come back right here.
你戴着所有这些护具 尤其是这个
You wear all of these pads, especially this one.
我不需要这些乱七八糟的东西
I don’t need all this crap.
不 你需要
Yes, you do.
记住
Remember…
如果你把这个躯体弄坏了 我就修不好了
if you wreck this body, I can’t fix it.
-这是火联技术 -是的 我知道
– This is URM technology. – Yes, I know.
现在 去找个地方看比赛
Now, go find a place to watch,
因为你让我越来越紧张了
because you’re making me nervous.
祝你好运
Good luck.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你们这么快赶来
Thank you for coming on such short notice.
这个比赛中 在座的各位都是垃圾
You are the scum of the game.
但在今晚 我还是钦点了你们
But tonight, you are handpicked scum.
因为这已不仅仅是个比赛
Because tonight is not a game.
而是一场猎杀
It is a hunt.
谁能杀掉那个叫阿丽塔的女孩
I’m paying 500,000…
我就给他五十万赏金
to the one who kills the girl called Alita.

Hey.
你在哪 预选赛马上开始了
Where are you? The tryout’s about to start.
我在路上了
I’m on my way.
先去办点事
There’s something I’ve gotta do first.
你记得吗 我这么做是为了我们
I’m doing this for us, remember?
你绝对不可以错过的
You can’t miss it.
不会错过的 相信我
I won’t. Trust me.
求你们了 住手吧
Please, just stop.
我和你们无怨无仇的
I didn’t do anything to you.
不是针对你 这只是生意而已
It’s just business. Nothing personal.
丹治 快住手
Tanji, stop!
你竟然叫我真名
Using my name?
哥们 你怎么个意思
Man, what’s wrong with you?
我没法再做下去了
I can’t do this anymore.
到底怎么了 最近也不见你人影
What’s the matter? You’re already gone half the time.
现在又来跟我逼逼叨
Now you show up with this line of crap!
都是为了你那废铁小女友吧
It’s the little hardbody, isn’t it?
听着 不干了 懂了么
Listen, it’s over. Do you understand?
我不干了
I’m out.
要是你还有点理智的话 也应该金盆洗手
And if you had any brains, you’d leave this behind, too.
我退出
I’m out.
彻底退出
For good.
你当时就应该把那个小贱♥人♥也拆了
You should’ve jacked that bitch when you had the chance.
现在你应该早就在去撒冷的路上了
Would’ve been on your way to Zalem right now.
果然是专业人士啊
Well, very professional.
听着 我们不想惹什么麻烦
Hey, man, we don’t want any trouble.
如果你看上了这个猎物 抱歉 还给你
If this is your mark, we’re sorry. He’s all yours.
雨果
Hugo.
卸甲专家
Jacking cyborgs.
要是你那小女友知道了
Your little girlfriend might take that
怕是会多想一些了 对吧
kind of personally, don’t you think?
但女人吧 你知道的
But you know girls.
也许她哭天抹地也就原谅你了呢
She’ll probably get all weepy and forgive you…
要是把你的头带给她看的话
when I show her your head.
我压根没有悬赏
There’s no marker out on me.
会有的
There will be.
杀人犯岂能没有悬赏
Murder pulls a tight little bounty…
像你这样的垃圾肯定也不例外
even with gutter trash like you.
我从未杀过任何人
I never killed anyone.
这不就杀过了么
You just did.
她还有种瞧不起我
She thinks she can punk me, huh?
雨果 快跑
Hugo, run!
接下来是次级联盟试训
Next up is Second League tryouts.
有请工厂代表队前往起跑线
Will the Factory practice team report to the line?
今晚的赢家将会与冠军联盟的参赛资格
The winner tonight will make it one step closer…
更近上一步了
to qualifying for the Champions League.
看来今晚的选手都不是什么善茬
Well, that is one tough lineup.
比赛或将异常激烈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!