You know that he’s, like, kinda dangerous?
他不啊
No, he’s not.
他去年失控把椅子扔向罗蒙尔
He freaked out last year and threw a chair at Roamer,
就在上课的时候
like, in the middle of class.
是吗
He did?
没错 罗蒙尔人没事 但他真的是被吓惨了
Yeah, like, Roamer was fine, but he’s seriously fucked up.
我正在考虑我们可以看看鞋树或者废弃的停车场
So, I was thinking we should check out the Shoe Tree or the abandoned drive-in,
看你想去哪儿
depending on whatever you’re feeling.
这是什么
What is this?
那是个提醒 迟早你得
That’s a reminder that sooner or later,
靠自己回到这个世界
you’re gonna have to get back into the world all by yourself.
Aisha 401-600
我很乐意来督促你
But I’m happy pushing you for now.
好吧 我说了只完成两个
Well, I said I was only gonna do two, so…
比起公共场合中的维奥莱特
I prefer Private Violet to…
我更喜欢私下的你
Public Violet.
你能把她放出来吗
Can you put her on?
我等你
I’ll wait.
你得给她一点私人空间
Maybe you should give her some space.
毛衣不错 那是什么 棉混纺吗
Nice sweater. What’s that, a cotton blend?
别人都认为你”古怪”是装的 可我知道是真的
People think this whole “freak” thing is an act. I know it’s real.
当然是真的
Of course it is.
过得怎么样
How are things?
只是些青少年闹剧
Just your average teenage melodrama.
拜托 和我好好聊聊
Come on. You gotta give me more than that.
人们总是给我下定义
People are always telling me what I am.
叫我怪胎
A freak.
我能理解
I get it.
但并不意味着我不会为此生气
Doesn’t mean it doesn’t piss me off sometimes.
一定很难过
Well, that must be hard.
振作起来
Come on, man.
来吧 和我讲讲 让我搞明白
Come on. Help me out here. Come on. Help me out.
就像
Maybe if…
你有一个小沙发
you got a fainting couch,
能刚好把它摆在那里
you could put it right over there.
这就是我一直追求的场景调度
It would really give me the mise en scène that I was looking for.
把房♥间里的所有物品联♥系♥在一起
Tie the whole room together.
你参加了我推荐的帮助小组了吗
Did you look into that support group I told you to check out?
我可能忘记了这件事
I might’ve lost the info on that one.
没事的 希欧多尔 就是问些小问题
Come on, Theodore. It’s a small ask, man.
每周一放学后去第一公理教堂
All right. It’s Mondays after school at First Congregational.
– 小组叫做亲密接触 – 哇哦
-It’s called Fresh Approach… -Ooh!
你的谈话都会保密
…and it is confidential,
在那里你可以袒露任何困扰
so you can say whatever you want about anything that’s bothering you.
那里很安全 芬奇
It is a safe space, Finch.
好好考虑一下
I want you to think about it.
怎么回事 我们之间又怎么了
What now? Now what are we doing? What?
发生什么了
What’s happenin’?
是仿制品吗
Is this a knock-off?
这个便利贴
The Post-it?
– 是个杂牌 – 快走吧你
-This is off-brand. -Please leave now.
#再次启程#
# Hey, heart, on the road again #
#前行#
# Movin’ on #
#直进#
# Forward #
#荆棘铁石不会让我粉身碎骨
# Sticks and stones won’t break bones #
#我们在高速上行驶#
# We’re in the car on the highway #
#我知道无人会现身#
# It’s a magical feeling That no one’s got a hold #
#你只会自己找乐子#
# You’re a catalyst To your own happiness you know… #
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
有个孩子在草坪上
There’s a kid on my lawn.
#那是你跳动的心脏#
# And it’s your heart, it’s alive #
#泵发的血液#
# It’s pumping blood #
#整个世界都在摇晃#
# And the whole wide world is whistling #
醒醒
Wake up.

Hey.
你就这样躺在外面
Did you sleep out here?
没错
Yeah.
我明白你不想再参与了
I know you said that you were done,
假如我告诉你
but what if I told you
找到了印第安纳州最好的旅行路线
that I found the best wander in the state of Indiana,
可能是世界最好的
possibly the world, but…
却远在160英里之外
it was 160 miles away?
我只能说旅行愉快 迫不及待等你分享经历了
I’d say have fun, and I can’t wait to hear all about it.
拜托 就试一次
Come on! Just give it a chance.
– 至少上车吧 – 不 芬奇
-At least sit inside. -No, Finch.
我不会上车
I’m not getting in a car!
看着 我拿着钥匙
Look, here. I’ll take the keys, and…
我保证在镇上速度不会超过每小时20英里
I swear not to drive faster than 30 miles per hour through town
州际公路上不超过50英里
or 50 on the interstate.
任何时候你想停就停
If at any time you wanna stop, we stop.
你不能一直这么逼我
You can’t keep pushing people.
你还不懂吗 我们成功了 项目结束了 都结束了
You don’t listen. We did it. The project is over. This is over.
这不是关于学校作业
You know this isn’t about a class assignment.
是关于你一直呆在家里或者骑着那愚蠢的自行车
This is about you being holed up in your room or on your stupid bike,
总在半径3英里之内晃悠
always circling the same three-mile radius.
上帝阻止大家去招惹可怜的维奥莱特
And God forbid anyone risk upsetting “Poor Violet,” but…
他们错了
they’re wrong.
维奥莱特
Violet.
一切还好吗
Is everything OK out here?
– 没事 – 嘿
-Fine. -Hey.
抱歉 你好 我是希欧多尔·芬奇 见到你们很高兴
Sorry. Hey. Hi, I’m Theodore Finch. Pleasure to meet you both.
– 希欧多尔 你不觉得现在有点早吗 – 是 是有点
-Little early, don’t you think, Theodore? -Yes. Yes, it is early.
显而易见
That is a fair observation.
我是你们女儿学校项目的搭档
But you see, I’m your daughter’s partner for the school project,
我们一定要去个地方
and we really need to get to this place.
基本上 先让她上车
Basically, I need her to get into the car.
就那辆
That car.
车很安全 有保险
That is extremely safe, insured,
司机有经验而且没怎么拿过超速罚单
with an experienced driver who hasn’t gotten so much as a speeding ticket.
是为了学校项目
This is for a school project?
没错 我们是搭档
Yes, sir. We’re partners.
希欧多尔 我认为这应该由维奥莱特来决定
Well, Theodore, I think it’s Violet’s decision to make, but…
或许这不是个坏主意
maybe not a bad idea.
你觉得她会回来吗
You think she’s coming back?
嘿 我们也这么想
Hey, your guess is as good as ours.

Oh.
等等 不
No, wait. No.
如果我是钥匙 会藏在哪里
OK. If I were keys, where would I hide?
坐着感觉如何
How are we doin’ over there?
还好
Fine.
真的吗
You sure?
别再问我了 越问越糟
Just stop asking me. You’re making it worse.
和我聊聊别的
Talk about something else.
一般来说 这是我的长处
Usually, that is my forte.
可现在却没什么作用
But right now, I got nothin’.
#一起建造#
# …build this thing together #
是首好歌♥
It’s a good song.
我不记得我们开得有多快
I don’t remember how fast we were going.
看上去并不快
It didn’t seem fast.
然后我们开始打滑
Then we were sliding…
埃莉诺说她控制不住了
and Eleanor was saying, “I can’t hold on.”
紧接着车就撞上了桥
And then the car slammed into the bridge.
我只记得
I just remember the…
脸撞上了玻璃
the glass hitting my face
埃莉诺在尖叫
and Eleanor screaming.
然后
Then…
随之而来的是一片空白
after that, it just all goes blank.
当我在医院醒来
When I woke up in the hospital,
妈妈告诉我埃莉诺不在了
my mom told me she was gone.
就这样
And that was it.
还因为让你上车烦躁吗
Still mad you got in the car?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!