I just wish I knew where he was.

Well…
你们俩去过很多地方
you two have been a lot of places.
有没有他可能会去的地方
Is there any place else he might go?
芬奇
Finch!
芬奇
Finch!
芬奇
Finch.
马尔科
Marco!
我代表芬奇的家人
On behalf of Finch’s family,
对今天在场的各位表示感谢
I wanna thank you all for being here today.
今天在此
We’ve gathered to celebrate
是为了纪念一位
and to honor the memory of one
我们深爱的朋友
who will be incredibly missed
他将被大家铭记
because he has been so dearly loved.
前几天发生的事
The events of these past few days…
我去和他们道个别
I’m gonna say bye.
好 我们等你
OK, we’ll wait for you.

Hey.
我本应该在那儿的
I should’ve been there.
我想他了
I miss him.
该死的
Just so fucked.
我当时不知道
I had no idea.
对不起 那时候我没能陪着你
Sorry that I wasn’t there for you.
没事
It’s OK.
我不知道要怎么告诉你
I didn’t know how to tell you.
我会想你的
I would miss you.
嗯 我知道你会的
Yeah, I know you would.
旅人的礼拜教堂
“Travelers’ Prayer Chapel,
作为庇护所
created as a sanctuary
为疲惫的旅人提供旅途休憩场所
for the weary travelers to stop and rest along their way.
建立这座教堂是为了纪念
It was built in memoriam to those
那些在交通意外中失去生命的生灵
who have lost their lives in auto accidents…
也是为了治愈受伤的心灵
and as a place for healing.
我们仍记得那些已经逝去的朋友
We remember those who are no longer here,
他们过早离我们而去
who were taken from us too soon,
我们会将他们永远铭记于心
and who we will always keep in our hearts.”
我曾对一切都忧心忡忡
I used to be worried about everything.
那些看似有意义的事情
Things that seemed meaningful…
其实毫无意义
were actually meaningless.
我担心自己的生活
I worried about life.
担心如果我再次感受 会发生什么
I worried about what would happen if I let myself feel again.
我觉得自己不值得
I thought I didn’t deserve to.
可是
Then…
不知不觉
without really knowing…
我变了
I changed.
其实我并不是担心自己活着的时候会发生什么
I wasn’t worried about what would happen if I lived.
而是担心我死后会发生什么
I was worried about what would happen if I didn’t.
我会错过什么
What I would miss.
我担心自己会想不起
I worried about not remembering.
想不起那些时光
Not remembering all of the moments…
想不起去过的地方
all of the places…
而这些都是因为芬奇
…and that’s because of Finch.
因为他让我学会旅行
Because he taught me to wander.
他让我知道 你不必爬上山顶
He taught me that you don’t have to climb a mountain
才能站在世界的顶端
to stand on top of the world.
最丑陋的地方也可能是美丽的
That even the ugliest of places can be beautiful,
只要你用心去观察
as long as you take the time to look.
迷失自我也不必惊慌
That it’s OK to get lost…
你只需找到回来的路
as long as you find your way back.
在领悟的过程中
But in learning all of that,
我忽略了一些更重要东西
I missed seeing something more important…
观察芬奇
seeing Finch.
我没有发现他很痛苦
I missed that he was in pain.
我忽略了他一直在开导我
I missed that he was teaching me all along
让我向前看
how to move on.
芬奇是个梦想家
Finch was a dreamer.
他清醒时也会幻想
He dreamt while he was awake.
他幻想着世界上所有的美 还让这些美融入生活
He dreamt of all the beauty in the world, and he made it come to life.
芬奇告诉我 最不经意的地方也有美的存在
Finch taught me that there’s beauty in the most unexpected of places.
即使是在阴郁中
And that there are bright places,
也有光明
even in dark times.
如果那里没有
And that if there isn’t…
你可以成为那束
you can be that bright place…
充满无限可能的光
with infinite capacities.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!