You’d better believe I’d hate my dad if he did something like that to me.
我爸敢这么做我一定恨死他
Wait. I already do hate my dad.
等等 我早就恨他了
Why?
为什么?
He’s a total asshole.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He’s got this crush on my friend Angela, and it’s disgusting.
他迷上安琪拉 恶心死了
You’d rather he had the crush on you.
你希望他迷上你
Gross. No.
拜托 才不是
But it’d be nice if I was anywhere near as important to him as she is.
我只希望他能多注意我一点
I know you think my dad’s harmless, but you’re wrong.
你觉得他是好好先生 你错了
He’s doing massive psychological damage to me.
他对我造成很大的心理伤害
How?
怎么说?
Well, now, l, too, need structure.
我也得守规矩
A little fucking discipline.
还需要一点纪律
I’m serious, though.
我是说真的
How could he not be damaging me?
他是真的伤害了我
I need a father who’s a role model.
我需要一个模范父亲
Not some horny geek boy who’s gonna spray his shorts
不是看到漂亮美眉
whenever I bring a girlfriend home from school.
就流口水的色鬼老爸
What a lame o.
他逊毙了
Someone really should just put him out of his misery.
应该有人帮他结束可悲的生命
Want me to kill him for you?
要我♥干♥掉他吗?
Yeah. Would you?
好 你肯吗?
It’ll cost you.
你得花一笔钱
I’ve been babysitting since I was about ten.
我十岁起就当保母
I’ve got almost $3,000.
存了三千元
Course, I was saving it up for a boob job.
本来是用来隆胸的
But…
但是…
You know, that’s not a very nice thing to do.
这么做不太好
Hiring someone to kill your dad.
请杀手干掉你老爸
I guess I’m not a very nice girl, then, am l?
我猜我不是好女孩
You know I’m not serious, right?
你知道我在说笑 对吧?
Of course.
当然了
You know how lucky we are to have found each other?
我们能相遇真的很幸运
Remember those posters that said:
有一张海报上面写
Today is the first day of the rest of your life”?
每一天都是你一生的开始”
Well, that’s true of every day except one:
只有一天不是
The day you die.
你死的那一天
Jane, hurry up.
小珍 快点
I’ve got a very important appointment.
我有重要的约会
Mom, is it OK if Angela sleeps over tonight?
今天安琪拉能来过夜吗?
Well, of course. She’s always welcome.
当然了 欢迎呀
I thought you two had a fight. I haven’t seen her around here in a while.
我还以为你们闹翻了呢
What?
怎么了?
I’ve been too embarrassed to bring her over.
我不好意思带她来
Because of you and that way you behave.
因为你那副色迷迷的样子
What are you talking about? I’ve barely even spoken to her.
乱讲 我根本没跟她说过话
You stare at her all the time! Like you’re drunk! It’s disgusting!
你老是盯着她看 像个老色鬼 好恶心
Watch yourself, Jane,
你最好小心
or you’re gonna turn into a real bitch, just like your mother!
别变成你妈那种母老虎
Fuck.
该死
You ready to go?
准备好了吗?
I don’t need a ride. I’m going in with Jane and her mom.
你不必送我 我要跟小珍一起上学
Oh, morning.

Hey, Ricky. How’s it going?
芮奇 你好吗?
Pretty decent, Mr. Burnham. Hey, hey.
还不错
I need that Super Smiley with cheese ASAP!
赶快做一份超级起士堡
You need more than that, my little hombre.
别这么急 小兄弟
Yeah. What’s good here?
有什么好吃的?
Nothing!
没有
Then I guess we’ll just have to be bad, won’t we?
那么我们就得吃自己
I’ll have a Double Smiley sandwich,curly fries and a vanilla shake.
我要麦笑堡 薯条跟奶昔
Make that two!
来两份
That’ll be $7.98. Please drive up to the window. Thank you.
七块九毛八 请到窗口付帐
I think we deserve a little junk food after the workout we had this morning.
激烈运动后来点垃圾食物无妨
Did you know that?
你太棒了
Thank you. I’m flattered.
过奖了
Smile! You’re at Mister Smiley’s!
笑一笑 欢迎光临
Would you like to try our new beef and cheese pot pie on a stick?
今天的特餐是烤香肠堡
Just $1 .99 for a limited time only?
只要一块九毛九
We were just at a seminar.
我们刚上完课
Buddy, this is my…
巴迪 他是…
Her husband.
她的老公
We’ve met before,
我们见过面
but something tells me you’re going to remember me this time.
这次你一定会记得我
You are so busted.
这下你可被逮到了
This really doesn’t concern you!
这不关你的事
Actually, Janine is senior drive thru manager, so you kind of are on her turf.
贞妮是点餐经理 这是她的地盘
So, this makes sense.
你们很速配
Oh, Lester…
赖斯特…
Honey, it’s OK. I want you to be happy.
没关系 我希望你快乐
Would you like Smiley sauce with that?
你们要特制酱料吗?
Lester, just stop it!
别闹了
No, no. You…
错了
don’t get to tell me what to do…
你不能再对我颐指气使…
ever… again.
再也不能了…
I’m sorry.
对不起
I guess we should cool it for a while.
我们得分开一阵子
I’m facing a potentially very expensive divorce.
否则我得付一大笔赡养费
No. I understand completely.
我完全瞭解
In order to be successful, one must project an image of success at all times.
想要成功就得维持完美形象
Stop it. Stop it.
别哭 别哭
Shit.
该死
I have to run next door.
我要到隔壁
Jane left her geometry book in my bag. She needs it to do her homework.
小珍忘了她的课本 她得做功课
You and psycho boy are fucking on a regular basis now, right?
你跟小变♥态♥经常上♥床♥对吧?
No.
没有
Come on, you can tell me.
少来 告诉我嘛
Does he have a big dick?
他的小鸡鸡大吗?
I’m not going to talk about his dick with you, OK? It’s not like that.
我才不会告诉你 事情不是这样
Not like what? Doesn’t he have one?
难道他没有小鸡鸡吗?
Why don’t you want to talk about it?
你为什么不想说?
I tell you every single detail about every guy that I fuck.
谁跟我上♥床♥我都会跟你说
Yeah, and maybe you shouldn’t, all right?
也许你不该说
Maybe I really don’t want to hear about all that.
也许我根本就不想听
So now that you have a boyfriend, you’re above it?
你有男朋友就不屑听吗?
We got to get you a real man.
你需要真正的男人
You got any papers? Yeah.
你有卷烟纸吗? 有
In the cigar box right over there.
在雪茄盒里
Put up a fight, dude. You are such a pushover.
有点原则 拒绝我嘛
No, I can’t, really, no. OK.”
就说你不要嘛”
You should learn to roll a joint.
你应该学会卷烟
Hi. Where’s Mom?
嗨 妈呢?
Don’t know.
不知道
Hi, Mr. Burnham.
伯父好
Hi.
你好
Wow. Look at you.
看看你
Have you been working out?
你有健身吗?
Some.
有一点
You can really tell.
看得出来
Look at those arms.
看看你的臂肌
You like muscles?
你喜欢肌肉男吗?
I should probably go see what Jane’s up to.
我去看小珍在干嘛
Where did you get that?
钱是哪儿来的?
From myjob.
我的薪水
You don’t lie to me.
不要骗我
Now, I saw you with him.
我看你去找他
You were watching me?
你在监视我?
What did he make you do?
他逼你做什么?
Dad, you don’t really think me and Mr. Burnham…
你以为我跟班先生…
Don’t you laugh at me!
别笑我

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章虎胆龙威
下一篇文章阴风阵阵
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!