Now, I will not sit back and watch my only son become a cocksucker!
我不能看着我独子变成同志
Jesus! What is it with you?
老天 你到底有什么毛病?
I swear to God I’ll throw you out of this house and never look at you again!
我发誓我会把你赶出家门
You mean that.
你是说真的
You’re damn straight I do!
当然了
I’d rather you were dead than be a fucking faggot!
你死了都比变成同志好
You’re right.
没错
I suck dick for money.
我是牛郎
Boy, don’t start!
小子 闭嘴
$2,000. I’m that good.
我最会吹♥箫♥ 要价两千
Get out!
滚出去
And you should see me fuck! I’m the best piece of ass in three states!
要我搞也行 我保证让你爽歪歪
Damn it, get out! I don’t ever want to see you again!
混帐 给我滚 我不想再看到你
What a sad old man you are.
你是可怜的老头儿
Get out.
快滚
Mom…

I’m leaving.
我要走了
OK.

Wear a raincoat.
要穿件雨衣
I wish things would have been better for you.
真希望你能过得好些
Take care of Dad.
好好照顾爸爸
disinvesting problems of power
消除别人对你的威胁…
and removing their ability to make us afraid.
别让他们让你害怕
This is the secret to “Me Centered Living.”
这是自我进步的要决
Only by taking full responsibility for your actions and their solutions
只要对自己的行为完全负责
will you ever break free from the constant cycle of victimhood.
就不会再受到他人的伤害
You are only a victim if you choose to be a victim. We all have the power…
千万不要选择当一名弱者…
I don’t think we can be friends anymore.
我们不能再当死党
You’re way too uptight about sex.
你对性太保守了
Just don’t fuck my dad, all right?
别跟我老爸上♥床♥
Please?
拜托
Why not?
为什么?
Dad, leave us alone!
爸 别烦我们
It’s me.
是我
If I had to leave tonight, would you come with me?
我今晚要走 你肯跟来吗?
What?
什么?
If I had to go to New York to live, tonight, would you come with me?
我今晚去纽约 你肯来吗?
Yes.

You guys can’t be serious!
别开玩笑
You’re just a kid, and he’s, like, a mental case.
你只是小孩子 他是个大疯子
You’ll end up living in a box on the street.
你们会流落街头
I’m no more a kid than you are!
我不比你小
We can use my plastic surgery money.
我们可以用我的钱
We won’t have to. I have over $40,000.
不必 我有四万块
know people in the city that can help us.
我在纽约有朋友帮忙
What, other drug dealers?
别的毒贩吗?
Yes.

Jane, you’d be out of your mind to go with him.
你疯了才会跟他走
Why do you even care?
你管我♥干♥嘛?
Because you’re my friend!
我是你朋友
She’s not your friend.
她不是你朋友
She’s someone you use to feel better about yourself.
她只是利用你来满足自己的优越感
Go fuck yourself, psycho!
去死吧 疯子
Shut up, bitch!
闭嘴 贱♥人♥
Jane! He’s a freak!
他是个怪胎
Well, then so am l!
我也是
And we’ll always be freaks, and we’ll never be like other people.
我们是怪胎 永远不能像你
And you’ll never be a freak ’cause you’re just too perfect!
你很完美 永远不会是怪胎
Yeah, well, at least I’m not ugly.
至少我不丑
Yes, you are.
你很丑陋
And you’re boring. And you’re totally ordinary.
你也很无趣 而且你很平凡
And you know it.
你很清楚
You two deserve each other.
你们俩是天生一对
Jesus, man, you’re soaked!
老天 你都湿透了
You want me to get Ricky? He’s in Jane’s room.
你找芮奇? 他在小珍房♥间
Are you OK?
你还好吧?
Where’s your wife?
你太太呢?
I don’t know.
不知道
Probably out fucking that dorky prince of real estate asshole.
大概在跟中介王上♥床♥吧
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I don’t care.
我不在乎
Your wife is with another man
你太太跟别的男人上♥床♥
and you don’t care?
你却不在乎?
Nope.

Our marriage is just for show.
我们的婚姻只是个幌子
A commercial for how normal we are
为了表示我们很正常
when we’re anything but.
其实根本就不是
Jesus, man, you are shaking.
老天 你在发抖
We really ought to get you out of these clothes.
你最好把衣服脱掉
Yeah.
是啊
It’s OK.
不会有事
I am…
我…
You just tell me what you need.
告诉我你需要什么
It’s OK.
没事了
I’m sorry.
对不起
You got the wrong idea.
你误解了
I refuse to be a victim.”
我拒绝当弱者”
When this becomes your mantra, constantly reinforcing your…
把这句话当成座右铭勉励自己
I refuse to be a victim!
我拒绝当弱者
I hope you don’t mind if I play the stereo.
你不介意我开音响吧?
Not at all.
不介意
Bad night?
心情不好
Not really bad. Just…
不是不好 只是…
strange.
很奇怪…
Believe me, it couldn’t possibly be any stranger than mine.
相信我 我碰到的事更奇怪
Jane and I had a fight.
我跟小珍吵架
It was about you.
是为了你
She’s mad at me because…
她在生我的气 因为…
I said I think you’re sexy.
我说你很性感…
Do you want a sip?
你要喝一口吗?
Sure.

So…
那…
are you going to tell me?
你要不要告诉我…
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
You… don’t know.
你…不知道
What do you want?
你要什么?
Are you kidding?
别装蒜
I want you.
我要你
I’ve wanted you since the first moment I saw you.
我一见到你就想要你
You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
你是我见过最美的东西
You don’t think I’m ordinary?
你不觉得我很平凡?
You couldn’t be ordinary if you tried.
你一点都不平凡
Thank you.
谢谢你
I don’t think there’s anything worse than being ordinary.
我觉得当平凡人是最糟的事
I refuse to be a victim. I refuse to be a victim.
我拒绝当弱者…
Lester… I have something I have to say to you.
我有话要对你说
Are you scared?
你害怕吗?
I don’t get scared.
我不会害怕
My parents will try to find me.
我爸妈会找我
Mine won’t.
我爸妈不会
This is my first time.
我还是处♥女♥
You’re kidding.
别开玩笑
I’m sorry.
对不起
I still want to do it.
我还是想
I just…
只是…
thought I should tell you,
我想先说…
in case you wondered why I wasn’t… better.
免得你觉得我…不够好
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
I thought you said I was beautiful.
你不是说我很美吗?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章虎胆龙威
下一篇文章阴风阵阵
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!