– 沃尔特?
– 杰森的爸爸
– Walter?
– Jason’s dad.
我们回来会很晚,所以你自己睡吧
We’ll be home late so just, get yourself to bed.
要是任何人,我是说任何人……
And if anyone, and I mean anyone…
在这个晚会上喝酒的话,我都不希望你去
is drinking at this party, I want you out of there.
让杰森打电♥话♥给他父亲
Have Jason call his father.
好的,妈妈
Ok, mom.
先生,不要以为我不会知道……
And don’t think I won’t find about it, mister…
因为我会知道的
because I will.
– 清楚了吗?
– 清楚了
– Clear?
– Clear.
拜拜,爸爸
Bye, Dad.
拜拜,儿子
Bye, son.
亚当……
Adam…
玩开心点!
Have fun!
吉米,别这么干
Jimmy, cut the shit.
什么?
What?
他很害怕
Too scared to play.
我不害怕
Am not.
你闭嘴,坐下
Shut up and sit down.
好了吗?
Ready?
亚当,看来你准备好了
Adam, see that you get ready.
亚当……
Adam…
我们开始……
Here we go…
操,吉米
Damn it, Jimmy.
什么?
What?
真是孩子
Such a boy.
菲斯,等等
Faith, one minute.
60秒
60 long seconds.
亚当和菲斯。亚当和菲斯
Adam and Faith. Adam and Faith.
亚当和菲斯。亚当和菲斯
Adam and Faith. Adam and Faith.
亚当和菲斯。亚当和菲斯
Adam and Faith. Adam and Faith.
亚当和菲斯
And Adam Faith.
60, 59, 58, 57, 56…
法国式接吻,对吧?
French, right?

Right.
你补好了牙齿
You got your tooth fixed.
– 是的
– 我可以感觉到
– Yeah.
– I can tell.
亚当
Adam.
菲斯
Faith.
亚当·斯达福特是个混♥蛋♥
Adam Stafford’s an asshole.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我在撒种子
I’m planting.
我以为你说一定要等到雨后呢
I thought you said we had to wait till after the rain?
之后,或者是下的时候,无所谓
After, during, whatever.
你一定会感冒的
You must be cold.
你不会明白的……
You have no idea…
为什么音乐声音这么大?
Why is the music so loud?
我在画画
I was painting.
在街对面我都能听到
I can hear it from across the street.
想喝一杯吗?
Want one?
好的
Sure.
你该回家
You should go home.
我想跟你一起画画
I wanna paint with you.
那么我们画吧
So let’s paint.
为什么太阳这么大?
为什么水都流向大海?
难道他们……
那么,你觉得怎么样?
So, what do you think?
这是世界末日
因为你再也不爱我了
还好
Not bad.
为什么鸟儿要不停地歌♥唱?
还不错……
Not bad…
形式死了
Form is dead.
是的
That’s right.
我觉得我画完了
I think I’m done.
去德克萨斯过感恩节?
Texas? For Thanksgiving?
我必须去
I have to go.
要是我不去,他们就不会给我加薪
If I don’t go, then I’m not gonna get a raise.
你知道他们就喜欢你离开这儿
You know they like it when you’re out there…
做点什么,我知道,迈克
…doing things, I know Mike.
只是……
It’s just…
亚当……
Adam is…
我不能一个人过
I can’t do it alone.
还有德克萨斯……我是说,达拉斯不是个好地方
And Texas… I mean Dallas is a shithole.
几天就好
It’ll just be for a few days.
我会尽量赶回家来吃感恩节晚餐
And I will try to make it home for the Thanksgiving supper.
好,我就叫他起来
Well. I’m gonna go wake him up.
他这样都睡了三天了
He sleeps like the dead these days.
他的荷尔蒙可能又增加了……
It’s hormones. Probably slumming through the roof…
可能是因为昨天去参加晚会的原因
at their party last night.
亚当,该去……
Adam, time to get…
麦克,麦克,过来
Mike. Mike, get up here.
你看这
Look at this.
晦,爸爸
Hi, Dad.
这我该怎么做呢?怎么回事?
What, am I supposed to do about this? What?
妈妈,这没什么大不了的
It’s not that big of a deal, Mom.
你全身都画满了!
You have paint all over you!
马上去洗澡!
In the shower, right now!
不洗干净就不要出来见我
Do not come out until every speck of paint is gone.
然后我们再讨论整理你卧室的事
And then we’ll discuss cleaning your room.
好的,妈妈
Okay, mom.
马上!
Now!
就是那个女人,凯瑟琳·卡斯维尔
It’s that woman, Catherine Caswell.
这事必须要阻止,麦克,必须要阻止
This has got to stop, Mike. This has got to stop.
好吧,我今天下午跟她谈谈
Alright, I’ll talk to her this afternoon.
你现在就去跟她谈,马上
You will talk to her now. Right now.
– 艾迪……
– 现在!
– Addie…
– Now.
好吧,只是,我要做完我的……
Alright, just let me go finish the…
现在!
Now!
你好
Hello.
晦,我……
Hi. I’m uh…
麦克·斯达福特,《大明星》,不是吗?
Mike Stafford, with The Star, I know?
上次在金博士那儿我们见过的
I quite enjoyed your last piece on Dr. King.
那么你一点都不可怜我了,不是吗?
Though… you didn’t exactly seem symphatetic, did you?
卡沃,路西安·卡沃
Carver, Lucian Carver.
路西安·卡沃?
The Lucian Carver?
名气挺大的
Fame is fleeting,
但是在华盛顿,我们有什么才要什么
But in Washington we take what we can get.
难道不想进来吗?
Won’t you come in?
请吧
Please.
开公♥司♥还早,不是吗?路西安?
A little early for company, isn’t it, Lucian?
亲爱的,表现好点
Best behaviour, my dear.
这是你的邻居,麦克·斯达福特
This is your neighbor, Mike Stafford.
喝点?
Drink?
嗯,有点早……
It’s a little early…
要喝点什么吗?凯瑟琳?
Should you have a drink, Catherine?
这是我家,迈克尔
It’s my house, Michael.
喝点吧
Have a drink.
伏特加
Vodka.
加冰
Rocks.
天哪,路西安,别耍他了
Jesus, Lucian, don’t play with him.
让他喝点吧
Just give him a drink.
孩子怎么样?
How’s a boy?
孩子?
Boy?
你的儿子,亚当
Your son, Adam.
他怎么样?
How is he?
嗯,他……他还好啊
Uh, he’s… he’s fine.
跟以往一样,他很好
He’s great. The usual.
好!好
Good! Good.
这就是我们努力的方向,不是吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!