That’s what we all work for, isn’t it?
孩子就是……
The children.
我们的未来
The future.
我也这样认为
I suppose so.
你的童年生活怎么样?路西安?
How was your childhood, Lucian?
好像我没有看到你笑过……
Somehow I don’t see you laughing…
在草坪上玩耍过
and playing in the meadows.

Oh.
没事
It was fine.
很好
Great.
通常一样
The usual.
麦克……
Mike,
这算是正式到访……
is this a social visit…
还是你有什么事有求于我?
or did you actually want something?
不是,嗯,对,实际上这跟亚当有关
No… uh, yes, actually it has to do with Adam.
还有我的妻子艾迪,她可能担心得太多了……
Addie, my wife, she worries maybe too much,
但是她担心……
but she worries about…
他在这儿消磨时间得太多了……
how much time he’s been spending over here…
他不再管他的学业
and he’s starting to neglect his school work.
还有那件事情……今天早上的画……
And the thing with the… the paint this morning…
如果你妻子不想让他再为我工作……
If your wife wants him to stop working for me…
那就当它结束了吧
consider it done.
就那么简单?
Simple as that?
就那么简单
Simple as that.
真的很高兴见到你,麦克
It sure was a pleasure to meet you, Mike.
下次我会去看你
I’ll be looking forward to you next piece.
好的,很好
Yes, great.
谢谢
Thanks.
在德克萨斯玩得愉快!
Have fun in Texas!
很高兴见到你们两位
Nice to meet you both.
你没必要吓唬他
You don’t have to scare him.
我不会
I suppose not.
但是你喜欢
But you enjoyed it.
有些令人兴奋的事……
There are some perks…
是伴随工作而来的
that come with the job.
我承认
That I do admit.
吓唬人?
Scaring people?
强迫他们做他们不喜欢做的事情?
Forcing them to do things they don’t wanna do?
有时候看起来最差的选择……
Sometimes what seems like the worst choice,
恰恰是最好的
is actually the best.
路西安,我什么都做不了
There’s nothing I can do, Lucian.
凯瑟琳,你的朋友杰克不跟我说话……
Catherine, your friend Jack won’t talk to me,
实际上跟中情局的任何人都不说话
won’t in fact talk to anyone inside the agency.
你是我们跟椭圆形办公室联♥系♥的唯一人选
You’re our only connection to the Oval Office.
他说得很清楚了:
He’s made it abundantly clear:
闭嘴……
no talking,
别乱来……
no fucking,
什么都不要做了。结束了
no nothing. It’s over.
– 我需要警告他
– 为了什么?
– I need to warn you.
– About what?
情况很多变
The situation is very fluid.
如果他拒绝处理古巴的麻烦……
If he refuses to deal with Cuba,
那么古巴会找他麻烦
then Cuba is going to deal with him.
那是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
我也受到压力……
There is pressure on me too…
他会有危险
He could be in danger.
上帝,他是总统
He’s the president, for God’s sake.
他是人,人就会犯错……
He’s a man and men make mistakes…
他们只要承认错误并改正
which they have to own up to. And correct them.
情况必须改变,凯瑟琳……
Things have to change, Catherine,
不然其它的事情将会真正发生改变
or else things will really change.
这只是一场游戏,是吗?
It’s all a game of chess, isn’t it?
你大脑中已经有了计划
Playing out the pawns in you head.
我要牺牲兵还是王?
Should I sacrifice the rook? Or the king?
你要牺牲我吗?
Will you sacrifice me?
凯瑟琳,我是你儿子的教父
Catherine, I’m your son’s godfather.
我儿子已经死了
My son is dead.
就是你离开的地方?
Where does that leave you?
他是个可爱的孩子
He was a lovely boy.
– 格拉汉姆是……
– 起来!
– Graham was…
– Get out!
我是凯瑟琳·卡斯维尔,他是不是……
This is Catherine Caswell. Is he…
不,不留言
No, no message.
卡沃,路西安·卡沃。爱德丽安,他知道亚当的名字
Carver. Lucian Carver. Adrienne, he knew Adam’s name.
他知道我在写什么,也知道我要去德克萨斯
He knew what I’ve been writing, he knew I’m going to Texas.
这么说他是CIA的?
He’s with the C.I.A.?
是的,他是CIA的……
Yeah, he’s with C.I.A.,
就像斯大林和共♥产♥党的关系
the way that Stalin was with the Communist Party.
他是CIA的:特别行动队,卡斯特罗,卢蒙巴,全部
He is the C.I.A.: special ops, Castro, Lumumba, all of it.
早餐吃什么?
What is uh, what’s for breakfast?
你给我坐下来
Sit your ass down.
– 爸爸,我……
– 坐!
– Dad, I…
– Sit!
好吧,第一,你不可以再接触……
Okay, number one, you’re gonna have no more contact…
卡斯维尔那个女人,要一刀两断,永远
with that Caswell woman, none, zero, zilch, ever.
爸爸……
Dad…
第二,你被禁足了
Number two, you’re grounded.
为什么?
Why?
因为是我说的
Because I said so.
第三,我不在的时候……
And number three, while I’m gone,
你妈妈会去上班……
your mother’s gonna be working from home…
你要么就去学校,要么就待在家里……
and you’re gonna be at school or you’re gonna be here…
– 哪儿也不能去,知道了吗?
– 出什么事了?
– nowhere elsewhere, clear?
– What happened?
学校和家,不可以去其它地方
School, here nowhere else.
清楚了吗?
Clear?
清楚了
Clear.
吃鸡蛋可以吗?
Eggs ok?
那就鸡蛋吧
Eggs it is.
需要我帮忙吗,夫人?
May I help you, madam?
我叫凯瑟琳·卡斯维尔
Catherine Caswell.
是的.夫人
Yes, madam.
对不起,卡斯维尔夫人
I’m sorry, Mrs. Caswell.
人员名单。我能肯定我在名单上面
The personal list, I’m sure I’m here.
对不起,卡斯维尔夫人……
I’m sorry, Mrs. Caswell,
看来不再在上面了
it doesn’t appear to be there anymore.
你愿意挡子弹吗?
Would you take a bullet?
夫人?
Madam?
为了总统
For the president.
你愿意挡子弹吗?
Would you take a bullet?
我是军人,夫人
I’m a soldier, madam.
只会遵从命令?履行职责?
Just following orders? Do your duty?
没错,夫人
Yes, madam.
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么?
Fuck do you want?
没什么,要我的球
Nothing, my ball.
你拿到球了,对吧?
Got your ball, right?

Yes.
在达拉斯机场
达拉斯大街小巷
达拉斯警♥察♥已经增援了400人
从他们休假中招回
因为在达拉斯担忧……
because there was fear in Dallas…
可能会出现示♥威♥游♥行♥……
that there might be a demonstration…
可能会让总统难堪……
that will embarass the president,
因为仅仅在10月24日……
because it was only on October 24…
我们在联♥合♥国♥的大使……
that our Ambassador to the United Nations…
埃德莱·史蒂文森在达拉斯遇刺……
Adlai Stevenson, was assaulted in Dallas…
当时他正要从宴会上离开
leaving a dinner meeting there.
这是从德克萨斯州达拉斯发回的官方报道:
From Dallas, Texas the flash, apparently official:
肯尼迪总统遇刺身亡……
President Kennedy died…
中部时间下午一点……
at 1:00 P.M. central standard time,
东部时间下午两点钟,就在38分钟之前
2:00 eastern standard time, some 38 minutes ago.
他们谋杀了他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!