about falling in love again with analog
让我们选择不可能
and the idea that our lives could be less cold
是我们的生活不那么冷漠的方法
if we chose in our projects more impossible.
♪ 有过很多次 ♪
♪ There’ve been many, many times ♪
♪ 当我的话纠缠不清 ♪
♪ When my words get tangled up on the floor ♪
主菜
♪ 哦是的 ♪
♪ Oh yeah ♪
人们坐旁电脑,被控制着
People are sitting controlled by their computer,
那就是我们的未来
that’s our future.
有摄影行业的人
There are people in photography
那些在做美丽的摄影工作的人
that are doing beautiful work, photography work-
其中的努力的部分非常重要
That effort part of it is really important.
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you everybody for coming.
我认为这是一个非常重要的夜晚
It’s I think a very important evening
同时也应该有一些乐趣
but hopefully there should be some fun.
我被问过好几次
I have been asked several times
今晚的计划究竟是什么?
what exactly is the plan for tonight?
在这个世界上我们需要更多的博士
We need more Doc’s in this world.
支持以良好的价值观
It’s important to support the people
做好工作的人很重要
doing good work with fundamentally good values.
我的问题是数字是一个
My question is is there a role of digital
让这个世界变得更美好的东西吗?
making this world a better place?
数字技术总的来说
Digital technology in general
还处于婴儿期
is at the infancy.
在完成破事方面,它更好
In terms of getting shit done, it’s better.
我们认为我们的客户是白♥痴♥
We think our customers are idiots.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
我的意思是我们可以谈论数字和模拟
I mean we could talk about digital and analog,
但万物善恶的平衡
but the balance of all things good and evil
归结就是给人们一些真实的东西,人们抓住它
boils down to give people something real, they grab it.
是什么让我们是他妈的人类?
What makes us fucking human?
使我们成为人的是我们的情绪
What makes us human is that we still have emotions.
如果我们忘记了情绪的含义
And if we forgot what the emotions mean,
让我们至少触发彼此
let’s at least trigger each other to have
——的那些情绪 – 我不认为
those emotions.
– I don’t think
两者必须互相对抗
we have to pit them against each other.
我们不是必须选择其中一个
We don’t have to choose.
我们可以两者兼得
We can have both.
但问题是如果没有站出来做
But the problem is we would not be able to look at both
没有人做的这些傻事
if not some people stand up and do shit
我们就没法同时拥有两者
that nobody else is doing.
我甚至不知道自己
I don’t even know for myself
会不会成功
will I ever succeed
或每个星期
and not wake up every week
都不知道如何支付账单
not knowing exactly how to pay the bills?
模拟,数字,我再也不想听
Analog, digital, I cannot hear it anymore.
这就像考虑可持续性
It’s like thinking about sustainability,
爱与恨,喜欢与不喜欢
love and hate and like and dislike.
过度消化了,你知道吗?
It’s so over digested, you know?
我的妻子倾向于认为
My wife tends to the theory
我是世界上最大的输家之一
that I’m one of the world’s biggest losers
而到现在
at the end of the day
我倾向于认为
and I tend to think of
我是最成功的有远见的人之一
that I’m one of the most successful visionaries.
也许再经历更加磨难的一年
Maybe in one more difficult year
或更艰难的两年或十年,我们会发现
or two difficult years or 10, we will find out.
谁在乎呢?
Who cares?
你在乎
You care
你在用 35 毫米电影胶片拍我,你知道吗?
You are shooting on 35 millimeter, you know?
谁在乎?
Who cares?
我说的是——
I’m talking about-
每个人都关心
Everybody cares.
每个人都关心
Everybody cares.
尤其是年轻的一代
Especially the young generation cares.
当他们开始烘焙自己的咖啡时,他们在意
When they start to roast their own coffees, they care.
他们只是不知道这样的地方存在,所以
They just don’t know that places like this exist so-
抱歉,博士,这不是门生意
Sorry Doc, it’s not a business.
生意?
A business?
什么是生意?
What is a business?
商业?
Business?
什么是企业?
What is a business?
什么,在什么样的世界生意重要?
What counts, in what world business counts?
不,我不相信这一点
No, I don’t believe in that.
甜品
♪ 不,不后悔 ♪
♪ No, no regrets ♪
♪ 不,我不会后悔 ♪
♪ No, I will have no regrets ♪
♪ 所有出错的事情 ♪
♪ All the things that went wrong ♪
动作快
♪ 起码我终于学会了坚强 ♪
♪ For at last, I have learned to be strong ♪
♪ 不,不后悔 ♪
♪ No, no regrets ♪
♪ 不,我不会后悔 ♪
♪ No, I will have no regrets ♪
♪ 因为悲伤不会持续 ♪
♪ For the grief doesn’t last ♪
♪ 不见了 ♪
♪ It is gone ♪
♪ 我忘记得太快了 ♪
♪ I forgot too fast ♪
♪ 还有我的回忆 ♪
♪ And the memories I have ♪
海莉·莱因哈特
正在直接录制到黑胶
100%现场
黑胶在全世界的销♥售♥量
保持着上升趋势
在2019年超过了三百万
大部分的买♥♥家在25岁以下
♪ 我不再渴望 ♪
♪ I no longer desire ♪
♪ 好与坏 ♪
♪ Both the good and the bad ♪
♪ 我投身火海 ♪
♪ I flung out in the fire ♪
♪ 我心里有种感觉 ♪
♪ And I feel in my heart ♪
♪ 已经播下了种子 ♪
♪ That a seed has been sown ♪
宝丽来的工厂现在
每年生产超过一百万包胶片
在2008年从零开始
♪ 这是一个很新的东西 ♪
♪ It is something quite new ♪
♪ 就像我不知道的一样 ♪
♪ It’s like nothing I’ve known ♪
屠夫施默尔茨
没有任何改变
她的母亲仍坚持
“不给维也纳送货上门”
♪ 不,不后悔 ♪
♪ No, no regrets ♪
♪ 不,我不会后悔 ♪
♪ No, I will have no regrets ♪
詹斯将用16毫米胶片
拍摄他的下一部电影
(便宜一点)
♪ 所有出错的事情 ♪
♪ All the things that went wrong ♪
马克·扎克伯格
还在继续优化他的网站
博士伸出了援手
♪ 因为我终于学会了坚强 ♪
♪ For at last, I have learned to be strong ♪
♪ 不,不后悔 ♪
♪ No, no regrets ♪
♪ 不,我不会后悔 ♪
♪ No, I will have no regrets ♪
♪ 对于新的种子 ♪
♪ For the seed that is new ♪
♪ 这就是爱 ♪
♪ It’s the love ♪
♪ 那是为你成长 ♪
♪ That is growing for you ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!