……因为我被施默尔茨夫人拒绝了六次……
…because I’ve been rejected six times by Mrs. Schmölz…
因为她说
because she says,
“我们不送货到维也纳”
“We don’t deliver to Vienna.”
“我们对大城市不感兴趣”
“We’re not interested in the big city.”
“我们只是在这里做自己的事”
“We just do our thing right here.”
每个人都向左……
Everyone move to the left… the right!
有点过了,回来一点……有了!
A little further, one step…That’s beautiful!
像汉斯这样的人
People like Hans,
他们不为了“有机证书”做任何事
they don’t do things to get an “organic certificate”
或遵循欧盟的准则
or to follow EU guidelines.
因为只有肉的质量
But because it’s what he’s learnt –
才是他唯一的准则
that you get real quality…
…如果你以尊重和诚实的态度对待某事
…if you approach something with respect and honesty.
就像,他完全反对数字化,
Like, he’s completely anti-digital,
不用手♥机♥…
no mobile phone…
不会吧
That’s impossible!
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on?
什么怎么回事?…没事啊
What’s going on?…All good.
素食还是什么?
Vegetarian or what?
我看起来像吃素的吗?
Do I look like a vegetarian?
拍东西呢,是吗?
So you’re being filmed, are you?
那就微笑着看着相机!
Well then, smile and look into the camera!
我们现在在柏林
We are in Berlin
我有一些在纽约拍摄的负片
and I have some negatives from New York
可以试验性地自己冲洗这些模拟底片
to develop my analog shots myself and experiment.
胡椒莱万
概念艺术家
我们生活在数字时代
We’re living in the digital age.
这些事情看起来很麻烦
This seems like a lot of hassle.
但有时候可以一个人完全沉浸在
It’s good sometimes
在这个小房♥间里一整天或一整夜
to just be completely lost on your own
是非常难得的
in this little cave for the whole day or the whole night
甚至都不能用手♥机♥
and you can’t even
have your mobile phone
因为屏幕太亮了
’cause you have a bright screen
会把照片毁掉
and it will destroy the picture.
所以我认为这非常健康
So I think that’s very healthy,
并不会觉得麻烦
I don’t think it’s a hassle.
对于身心来说
I think also for your brains
都是一种感受
and for your physical feelings,
认真的看待它,干一件事
just moving, doing things, looking at it properly
同时没有电脑屏幕上
and not having this weird bright light around you
奇怪的强光包围着
from computer screens, yeah.
这让人平静,而且非常有成就感
It’s very calming and it’s very rewarding.
♪ 从底部开始褶皱 ♪
♪ Ruffled at my base ♪
♪ 它在我的树下行走 ♪
♪ And it walked under my tree ♪
♪ 突然间似乎所有的手指 ♪
♪ When suddenly it seemed all the fingers ♪
♪ 正指着我 ♪
♪ Were pointing up at me ♪
♪ 还有旁边的脚步声 ♪
♪ And the footsteps in the side ♪
♪ 都会被洗掉 ♪
♪ Will all get washed up ♪
那么在模拟的世界一切顺利吗?
So all was well in the land of analog?

No.
实际上,他们的产品并卖♥♥不出去
In reality, their products weren’t selling
Impossible很快就没有钱了
and Impossible was fast running out of money.
博士压力很大
Doc was under pressure.
财务方面,我们必须找到一个真正的投资人
Financially, we had to find a serious investor
与我们一起采取下一步行动
to take the next steps with us.
不过投资人并没有拿着钱排队
The candidates were not standing in line.
幸运的是,我们找到了斯莫科夫斯基先生
Luckily, we found Mr. Smolokowski.
奥斯卡当时说服了他的父亲
Oskar back then convinced his father
给Impossible一个机会
to give Impossible a chance.
他对这个项目感到兴奋
He got excited about the project.
所以我就转发了一封邮件
So I think I just forwarded an email.
我想,“他们还不够好
I was like, “They’re not great yet,
但还有一些潜力”
but this has some potential.”
斯拉瓦是一位古典单簧管演奏家
Slava was a classically trained clarinet player,
斯拉瓦·斯莫洛科夫斯基
奥斯卡的父亲
也是一位富有创造力的投资者
but also an inventive investor,
这恰好是 Impossible 需要的
which happened to be exactly what Impossible needed
这次
this time.
它是模拟的
It’s analog.
为了让产品为更多的人服务
I think we needed a bit of a reality check.
我认为我们需要现实一点
For the product to work for more than a few people,
为了让工厂里的灯一直亮着
which was what was needed
这是我们所需要的
to kind of keep the lights on in the factory,
我们得做点什么
we needed to do something about it
否则整个梦都会死
or the whole dream could die.
如果你开始怀疑自己的产品
If you start to doubt your own product
真实
独特
昂贵
模拟
你的
或者如果你没有来自内部的
or if you don’t have this 100% trust
100% 的信任
that comes from inside,
很难让人买♥♥账
it’s hard to sell it,
很难说服别人
it’s hard to convince other people.
奥斯卡的问题是
The problem with Oskar,
他对产品的质量以及许多其他的东西
he didn’t really feel secure about the quality
并没有真正的安全感
and many other topics.
但对于我来说,即使是最烂的胶片
You know, I always even with the worst film,
我都会说,“哇,我爱它
I say, “Wow, I love it.
杀手水晶:
成片放置长时间后变模糊
变色、出现斑点、颜色不准
看看这些杀手水晶,哇哦”
Look at these killer crystals, wow.”
有梦想是一回事
It’s one thing to have a dream
但实现梦想真正的建立公♥司♥
and it’s a very different thing
这是一件非常不同的事情
to actually execute on that dream and build a company.
我总是喜欢做那种有可能
I always like to do things
会完全错误或者超级不可思议的事情
that can go totally wrong or be super, super incredible.
你知道史蒂夫乔布斯
You know, Steve Jobs,
乔布斯有什么过人之处?
what was so brilliant about Steve Jobs?
大家都相信他是一个
He was the only guy who you really believed in
非常爱自己产品
that he really was in love and proud
并且为之自豪的人
and crazy for his own products.
而在当今世界,这是非常稀有的
And in today’s world, this is very unusual.
我很幸运
I was lucky.
能够很早就找到了我喜欢做的事情
I found what I love to do early in life.
乔布斯的录音
我 20 岁时在父母的车♥库♥里创办了苹果公♥司♥
I started Apple in my parents’ garage when I was 20.
并且在 10 年间,苹果成长成为了
And in 10 years, Apple had grown
一家拥有 4,000 多名员工、价值 20 亿美元的公♥司♥
into a two billion dollar company with over 4,000 employees.
然后我被解雇了
And then I got fired.
人怎么会被自己创办的公♥司♥解雇?
How can you get fired from a company you started?
嗯,就是这样
Well, this is how.
胶片的情况仍然是一塌糊涂
The film was still a disaster.
公♥司♥损失了数百万
Millions had been lost.
那代价是什么呢
Something had to give.
代价就是博士
And that something was Doc.
有时生活
Sometimes life’s
会用板砖打你后脑勺
gonna hit you in the head with a brick.
不要失去信心
Don’t lose faith.
这太疯狂了
It was crazy.
“除非项目非常重要
且几乎
否则不要进行项目”
不可能
宝丽来创始人埃德温·兰德
维也纳
当然,离开公♥司♥让我很痛苦
Of course, it hurt me to to leave the company
但是丢失能量或者放弃
but then loss of energy
这种事情我从来都没有想过
or even thinking of giving up was never on the table.
好的,你不能错过的时刻——我的切洋葱技巧
Ok, the moment you cannot miss -my onion cutting skills.
我已经训练了一辈子了
I’ve trained my whole life for this.
准备
Ready!
面粉更厉害
The flour is even more exciting.
比洋葱还厉害?
What?! More exciting than onions?
我认为现在的情况更好,更真实
I think things are better now, more authentic.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!