Is her being here gonna ruin you?
– 那个女人杀了我的儿子 – 别这样说
– The woman killed my son. – Oh, come on.
那只不过是次车祸 既然是车祸 就不是某个人的过错
It was a car accident. They call them accidents because it’s nobody’s fault.
不对 叫它车祸 是想让有过失的人心里觉得舒服一点
No, they call them accidents to make the guilty feel better.
– 是那样吗? – 我才不在乎他们管那叫什么
– Is that so? – I don’t give a damn what they call them.
总之我儿子死了
My son’s dead.
但是你的孙女还活着
Your granddaughter’s not.
你也还活着
And neither were you.
你有没有想过 她将来有一天会想起你?
Have you thought about how she’s gonna remember you?
你自己好好想想吧 我今天晚上不想玩牌了
You know, come to think of it, I don’t feel like playing cards tonight.
把那瓶酒放在我看不到的地方
Put that bottle someplace where I don’t have to look at it.
你对小货卡车了解多少?
You know anything about pickup trucks?
啊 该死
Aw, shit.
把那把半英寸大的钳子递给我 好吗?
Hand me that half-inch socket wrench, would you?
不对 不对 不是这把 最上面发亮的那把
No, no, no. Shiny one on the top.
就是那把
Yep.
你想看看我是怎么做的吗?
Do you wanna see what I’m doing?
好了
That’s it.
– 好的 看见这里的这些螺丝钉了吗? – 嗯
– OK, see these screws here? – Mm-hm.
我正在拧的这一个 它支撑着面板上的这个东西
This one I’m tightening, this holds this thing up which holds the pan up.
如果在你开车时这东西松了 那你只有在路边干等了
If this thing comes loose when you’re driving, you’ll be sitting on the road.
你肯定不想变成那样…
And that’s not what you want to be doing…
你怎么会跟恩那尔处不好?
How come you and Einar don’t get along?
怎么说你也是他的女儿
You’re practically his daughter.
我只不过是他死去的儿子的妻子罢了
What I am is his dead son’s wife.
他真的一直对我不错 他是我在这认识的第一个朋友
He’s always been really good to me. He’s the first friend I met here.
真不想去跟他们讲些废话
I am not in the mood for their crap.
我来处理
I’ll take ’em.
– 今天的推荐菜是一道墨西哥菜 – 谢谢
– The special today is the enchilada plate. – Thank you.
是道不错的墨西哥菜 上菜的人也不错
They’re good enchiladas. Served by good people.
我是个好人
I’m a good person.
作为一个女人 我做的比一个男人份内的事要多得多
I’m also a woman who’s taken more than her fair share of shit off men.
别打我
Don’t push me.
我是说 你们俩这样的小兔崽子 揍我两拳我都受不了
I mean, I couldn’t even take a pinch of crap from two little cheesedicks like you.
好的 转动钥匙
OK, crank it.
再来一次
Again.
再来
Again.
把你的脚从油门上移开
Take your foot off the gas.
把你的脚从油门上移开!
Take your foot off the gas!
那是午餐吃的吗?
Is that for lunch?
这是给熊吃的
It’s for a bear.
有谁知道 熊到底是吃什么的?
Who the hell knows what a bear eats anyway?
我叫你拿了没有?
Did I ask you to do that?
熊不喜欢吃蜂蜜吗?
Don’t bears like honey?
维尼熊就喜欢吃.
Winnie the Pooh does.
– 哦 嘿 – 我以为你生病了
– Oh, hey. – Thought you were sick.
有几天没有见到你了
Haven’t seen you for a few days.
这镇里只有两家餐馆 所以我还得管周边的其他餐馆
It’s only a two-restaurant town, so I try to spread the county’s money around.
肉片面包 我可不可以不要土豆泥而要洋葱圈?
Meatloaf. Can I have onion rings instead of mashed potatoes?
洋葱 好的 我去问问
Onion… Sure, I’ll ask.
我下班以后你可不可以开车送我回去?
Could you give me a ride home after work?
当然
Sure.
它看起来好像在跳舞
He looks like he’s dancing.
呵呵 也许是它看到个小姑娘和一袋肉而感到高兴吧
Well, maybe just happy to see a girl with a sack of meat.
我把肉放在这里 你干嘛不把肉放进去?
I’ll give you some here. Why don’t you toss this in?
– 它喜欢吃蜂蜜 – 我想它应该喜欢
– He likes the honey. – I think he does.
这真的是那只弄伤布拉德利先生的熊吗?
Is that really the bear that hurt Mr. Bradley?
就是这只
He’s the one.
我不想直接回家
I don’t wanna go right home.
– 现在还不想 – 是吗?
– Not just yet. – You don’t?
我们可不可以再开车走一段?
Can’t we just drive a little?
事情是这样的 我还得在这里待上三个星期
Here’s the thing. I’m gonna be here about three more weeks.
我可能很难坚持那么久
I’m afraid I’m not gonna get through it.
三个星期 是吧?
Three weeks, huh?
我不想谈恋爱 克莱恩
I don’t wanna be in love, Crane.
别把我落下
Don’t start without me.
– 那是什么? – 一朵花
– What’s that? – A flower.
那不是花 那是杂草
That’s not a flower – it’s a weed.
但是看起来还不错
It’s pretty, though.
– 你不觉得它很好看吗? – 是啊 我觉得很漂亮
– Don’t you think it’s pretty? – Yeah, I think it’s lovely.
你是不是还想再等等你妈妈?
You want to wait a little longer for your mother?
– 再等一小会 – 好吧
– Just a little bit. – OK.
我曾经有个音乐老师 她是同性恋
I had a music teacher who was a lesbian.
你们也是同性恋 对吧?
You guys are gay, right?
我们一起工作了四十年 早就应该有个人发现了 是吧?
I’d think after 40 years of working together, one of us would notice, don’t you?
呵呵 恩那尔 我一直觉得 你有双不赖的手
Well, Einar, I always thought you had really lovely hands.
是吗? 你从没跟我提起过
You did? You never told me that.
我是想说 这很好 每个人都需要爱
I mean, it’s cool. Everybody needs love.
你说得太对了 小姑娘
You got that part right, little girl.
嗨 接下来还有什么?
(Einar) Jeez, what’s next?
嘿!
Hey!
– 你好 今天过得怎么样? – 很好 你呢?
– Hey, yourself. How you doing? – Good. How are you?
很好 我想让你认识一个人
Good. There’s somebody I want you to meet.
格里芙 这是克提斯长官
Griff, this is Sheriff Curtis.
很高兴见到你 格里芙
Nice to meet you, Griff.
– 你饿了吗? – 吃的不够
– Are you hungry? – There isn’t enough.
我还得回镇上去 再见吧
I gotta swing back through town anyway. So I’ll see ya.
– 谢谢你开车送我回家 – 一路小心 克莱恩
– Thanks for the ride home. – Take care of yourself, Crane.
– 我不喜欢他 – 我有问过你吗?
– I don’t like him. – I don’t remember asking.
你好像从来就没有问过我的意见
I don’t remember you ever asking me.
嘿 好像我不需要你同意吧
Hey, I don’t need your permission.
你是不是还不太清楚 在我这里应该怎么招呼客人?
You confused about how to treat a guest in my house?
他只不过是我妈妈带回来的一个人罢了
It’s just some guy my mom brought home.
我希望你能对每一个踏进我屋子里的人 都表现出友好
I expect you to be pleasant to whoever comes to my door.
知道了
Yes, sir.
除非是某个人连上帝都看不过去了
Unless it’s some guy looking to sell his angle on God.
你那样乱说是完全不对的
There’s no excuse for that bullshit.
好吧 算了 让我们尝一下这些 看起来还不错的三明治
Well, all right, then. Let’s give a try at these good-looking sandwiches.
开始 在这里把绳子抓住
There you go. Hold it right about here.
好的
OK.
– 他跑不到哪里去 – 嗯 对 看看那头正在跑的牛
– His foot’s not gonna go anywhere. – Oh, yes, it is. Look at that calf run.
他跑掉了
He’s off and gone.
哦 太低了
Oops. That’s a little bit low.
– 哈哈! – 我抓住了!
– Yeah! – I got it!
– 看呐! – 不错
– Look at that! – Oh, yeah.
继续 再试一次 开始吧
Go on, try it again. There you go.
你这里有没有什么需要帮忙的?
You got any more improvements you wanna make around here?
我只不过想 把这里稍微整理一下
I thought I’d straighten some of this mess.
我想米奇可能想找点事情做
Thought Mitch might want to work on something.
– 你问过他了吗? – 哦 当然
– Did you ask him about it? – Well, of course she did.
既然我们周边有几家不错的公♥司♥ 我想…
Now that we’ve got interesting company around here, I…
我有一种想工作的冲动
I feel inspired.
对不起 我得去上班了
Excuse me. I gotta go to work.
你想不想知道 我昨天晚上梦到了什么?
You wanna know what I dreamed last night?
梦到什么?
What?
你梦见你不再是一个该死的混帐东西
I dreamed you weren’t such a miserable son of a bitch.
那不算是梦 那是你美好的期望
That’s not dreaming. That’s wishful thinking.
你昨天晚上有没有听到什么不对劲的声音?
Did you hear anything unusual last night?
是的 好像有什么人在河边游荡
Yeah. Somebody poking around down by the river.
我发现了一些脚印
I found some footprints.
这个
This.
我很久没抽烟了
I sure do miss smoking.
我也是
So do I.

Hey.
嘿! 你们来这干嘛?
Hey! What are you doing here?
– 我们要去安绮的动物园 – 真的吗?
– We’re going to Angie’s zoo. – Really?
你们今天都有些什么饼 尼娜?
What kind of pies you got today, Nina?
嘿! 我们有三种果子饼和一种巧克力山楂饼
Hey! I got three kinds of berry and chocolate pecan.
保证吃了会让你牙疼
Guaranteed to make your teeth ache.
来一份巧克力山楂饼 再加一份冰激淋
Chocolate pecan, please. With ice cream.
两份巧克力山楂饼 一份加冰激淋 小孩子的牙齿就是好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!