Two chocolate pecan, one with ice cream. Kid’s got young teeth.
马上就好
Coming right up.
马上回来
Be right back.
克莱恩
Crane.
恩那尔
Einar.
你是不是被她给迷住了?
She capture your interest?
你有没有想过她女儿? 她们可是一块的
Have you thought about the girl? They’re a set.
你还要点别的吗 克莱恩?
Can I get you anything else, Crane?
不要了 结♥帐♥吧
No. Just the check.
好的
OK.
如果有人抢你东西 然后你开枪还击的话 法律上会怎么判?
How does the law stand on shooting somebody on your property?
呃 如果发生在你自己家里的话 你就不用因为这事而坐牢
Well, if you didn’t want to go to prison, they’d have to be in your house.
我就是这么想的 你是不是遇到麻烦了?
– That’s what I thought. – You think you got a problem?
我会让你知道的
I’ll let you know.

Hey.
把锉刀递给我好吗?
You wanna hand me that rasp?
不是 这些是钳子 我要的是锉刀 就在…
No, those are pliers. The rasp, next to…
– 这个? – 对了 就是这个
– This? – That’s it. Yep.
是不是真的有什么牛仔女郎?
Are there really cowgirls?
你以前从来没有骑过马吗?
Haven’t you ever ridden a horse before?
没骑过 格雷的房♥子附近没有马
No. There weren’t any horses around Gary’s apartment.
他是我妈妈的男朋友
He was my mom’s boyfriend.
我们跟他在一起住了两年
We lived with him for two years.
我妈在格雷之前还有过一个男朋友
My mom had another boyfriend before Gary.
他的名字叫汉克 他也没有养马
His name was Hank. He didn’t have any horses either.
汉克不像格雷一样地讨我妈欢心
Hank didn’t hit my mom like Gary did.
他的话不多
He was just mean with his words.
就像你一样
Like you.
我在想 对于一个牛仔来说 不会骑马多么可怕
I can see where not learning to ride a horse would be a disadvantage for a cowgirl.
– 你想试一下吗? – 是的
– You wanna try? – Yeah.
来 拿上毯子
Here, grab that blanket.
那是什么?
What’s that?
想看看吗?
Wanna have a look?
下午好 小男孩
Good afternoon, boy.
你♥爸♥爸是个很出色的人
Your father was sure first-rate.
我很想他
I miss him.
我希望我也可以想念他
I wish I missed him.
如果你认识他的话 你也一定会想念他的
You would if you’d known him.
别动
Stay.
你妈妈的男朋友在艾和华洲 他吸烟吗?
Your mom’s boyfriend in lowa, he smoke?
是啊 而且抽的很厉害
Yeah, a lot.
那他打你吗?
Did he hit you?
主要是打我妈妈
Mostly my mom.
吉米 吉米 不 不
Jimmy. Jimmy, no, no.
我父母费尽心思要带我们离开艾尔帕索
My parents scraped and saved to get us out of El Paso.
去到一个安静的地方 离所有东西都很远
To get a quiet place, far away from everything.
然后他们用一个大洲 将他们隔开.
Then they put an interstate through it.
这会杀了他们的
This would have killed them.
– 我还记得你的父母 – 你记得?
– I remember your parents. – You do?
是啊 他们都是很好的人
Yeah, they were good people.
真是乱七八糟 你知道格瑞分吗?
What a mess. Did you know Griffin?
知道
Yeah.
他上高中的时候比我低两级
He was two years behind me in high school.
你知道他怎么死的吗?
Do you know how he died?
知道 他是
Yeah, it was, uh…
在卡尔加里(加拿大一城市)出了车祸 被车压了
Up in Calgary at the stampede. A car accident.
镇里每个人都应该知道这件事
Guess everybody in town knows that.
那是很久以前的事了
Well, it was a long time ago.
你应该知道那时候是我在开车
I was driving, you know.
镇里的每个人应该也知道这件事
Guess everybody in town knows that too.
– 你好 – 你好
– Well, hello. – Hello.
我不知我是否应该 为在这里见到你而感到高兴 恩那尔
Well, I’m not so sure I’m happy to see you in here, Einar.
来一杯苏打怎么样 伊林?
How about a club soda, Eileen?
我买♥♥单
I can do that for you.
– 听说你有了个孙女 – 是啊 托上帝的福
– I hear you have a granddaughter. – Yeah. By God, I do.
她多大了?
How old is she?
还很小呢 她以为每件事情都可以完美的解决
She’s still shiny. She still expects everything’s gonna turn out all right.
– 见鬼 – 那是个不错的年纪
– Shit! – That’s a good age.
你自己给自己买♥♥什么鬼饮料吧
Here, buy yourself a fucking drink.
你这个走狗运的婊♥子♥
You’re one lucky son of a bitch.
你认识那些人吗?
You know those guys?
戴帽子的那个是杰德斯皮尔的儿子 乔什
The one in the hat is Jed Spear’s boy, Josh.
那另外一个呢?
And the other guy?
西边来的花♥花♥公♥子♥吧
Some dude from the Midwest.
恩那尔.
Einar.
– 她的钱男友现在就在镇上 – 我知道
– Her ex-boyfriend’s in town. – Yeah, I know he is.
他就住在圣溪旅馆
He’s staying down at the Sage Creek Motel.
那你为什么不去抓他?
Why in the hell didn’t you arrest him?
除非他来骚扰她 否则我不能那么做 我只能监视着他
‘Cause I can’t do anything, except keep an eye on him. Unless he bothers her.
她知道他来这里了吗?
Does she know he’s here?
我还没有跟她说
I haven’t told her yet.
如果他胆敢出现在你的地方 我就可以抓他了
Look, if he’d been out at your place, I could make that enough.
如果他来骚扰你 你一定要告诉我
You’d let me know if he’d been out there bothering you?
他一点都没有来骚扰我
Oh, he doesn’t bother me one little bit.
上帝
Jesus.
这里
Here.
坏消息
Bad news.
坏消息
Bad news.
15-2
That’s 15-2,
15-4…
15-4…
我的三个吃你的两个 你的一对被我吃了.
That’s two runs of three and a pair which puts me out.
– 我一晚运气都不好 – 不要抱怨了 你都解决了一半了
– I haven’t had a decent hand all night. – Well, don’t growl. You dealt half of them.
我没有抱怨 拿过来
I’m not growling. Give it here.
– 你需要我扶你上♥床♥吗? – 没关系 我自己可以的
– You want some help getting to bed? – No, I’ll manage that.
我一直以为这是你最好的
I always thought this was one of your best.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
有没有想过过种不一样的生活 而不是住在这和我一起工作?
Ever wish you’d lived a different life rather than living up here and working with me?
没有
No.
我一直很高兴找到了一个适合我的工作
I was always happy that I found work that suited me.
从我还是孩子的时候起 我就想当一个牛仔了
Since I was a kid, all I ever wanted to be was a cowboy.
见鬼
Shit.
– 现在呢? – 还是一样的
– How about now? – Now too.
你介不介意格里芙的妈妈回来前 把她留在你这里一段时间
Mind if I leave Griff here with you for a while till her mother comes home?
我在城里有点事要做
There’s an errand in town I’d like to run.
她就算一直待在这里也没有问题
Be all right with me if she stayed up here all the time.

Hey.
做事的时候小心点
Be careful with that errand.
谁?
Yeah?
没事的 伙计 你要干什么?
Take it easy, buddy. What do you want?
我来帮你收拾
I’m helping you pack.
你不知道我有多喜欢她
You don’t know how much I love her.
你对她的爱全都表现在她的脸上了
Your love was written all over her face when she got here.
世上没有比追在一个不要你的女人 更没有意义的事了
There’s nothing more useless than running after a woman that doesn’t want you.
她想要我找到她 如果她不那样想 她就会回到我身边
She wanted me to find her. If she didn’t, she wouldn’t have come back here.
靠边去
Pull over. Here.
如果我再看到你出现在这里 我会杀了你的
Keep going. I see you back here again, I’ll kill you.
老头 你西部片看多了
You’ve seen too many westerns, old man.
那对你来说没有什么好处
That doesn’t exactly work in your favor.
– 要搭车吗? – 可以的话那就太好了
– You need a ride? – A ride would be fine.
– 那个男人威胁你? – 是啊 就像地狱一样
– That man threaten you? – Yeah, he sure as hell did.
简吉尔克森是我的一个朋友 她不希望你出现在这里
Jean Gilkyson’s a friend of mine. She doesn’t want you here.
– 你没我了解她 – 这你说对了 我是没你那么了解她
– You don’t know her like I do. – No, you’re right. I don’t.
那我就直说了 我不希望你再出现在这里
I’ll make this simple for you – I don’t want you here.
现在 出去
Now, get going.
我们还要为这个问题争论很久吗?
Is this something we’re gonna have to talk a lot about?
不 恩那尔.
No, Einar.
我们不用再讨论这个问题了
We never have to talk about this again.
简?
Jean?
简?
Jean?
简?
Jean?
– 什么? – 穿好衣服 我想跟你谈谈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!