Ravioli.
意大利饺
The food was already on the table?
食物已经上桌了吗?
No, they were serving it.
没有 正要上桌
And did you see the guys coming?
你有看到那些人走过来吗?
One of them.
看到一个
Dressed Iike a busboy.
穿得像个餐厅的杂役
Your father saw him too?
你父亲也看到他了吗?
I knew the guy Iooked wrong.
我知道那家伙看起来不太对
Why, Paul?
为什么 保罗?
The pants. Looked too good for a busboy.
他的裤子 对一个餐厅杂役而言那裤子太好了
So he walked to the table.
所以他走向了你们桌子那里
I watched him the whole way.
我一路都看着他
Did you say anything?
你有说什么吗?
Dad was so mad at me, I couldn’t say anything.
爸爸那时正在生我的气 我什么也不能说
And you were mad at him.
那时你也在生他的气吗?
And then what happened?
后来怎么了?
I never saw the second guy. My mother just started screaming.
我一直没看到第二个家伙 我妈妈就开始尖叫
And you blame yourself.
然后你责怪自己
I could’ve saved him.
我没能够救他
But you were mad at him.
但那时你在生他的气
I should’ve said something.
我应该说什么的
You couldn’t have saved him, Paul.
你不可能救他的 保罗
I killed him.
是我杀了他
You didn’t kill him.
你没有杀他
You were mad, but you didn’t kill him. It’s the Iife he chose.
你那时是生他的气 但你没有杀他 这是他自己选择的生活
I just Iet him die.
我只是让他死去
I Iet him die!
我让他死去!
I Iet him die, and I couldn’t say goodbye to him.
我让他死去 而我也没能够跟他说再见
So why don’t you say it now?
那你为什么不现在说呢?
Tell him. If he was here, what would you say?
告诉他 如果他在这儿 你会说什么?
I can’t. Yes, you can.
我说不出来 不 你说得出来的
I can’t.
我说不出来
No, I can’t.
不行 我说不出来
Tell him, Paul.
告诉他 保罗
I want to say I’m….
我想说我…
Dad, I’m sorry.
爸爸 对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸
I’m sorry. I Iet him die.
对不起 我让他死了
I’m sorry, Dad.
对不起 爸
Jesus.
天哪
Poor guy’s falling apart.
可怜的家伙崩溃了
Why don’t he just pop him?
为什么他不直接轰掉他呢?
It’s embarrassing standing here Iike this.
像这样站在这里真是丢脸
Shut up.
闭嘴
You couldn’t save him.
你救不了他
I know I could’ve. I could’ve.
我知道我可以的 我可以的
No, he was trying to save you.
你不能的 他试着在救你
That’s what you fought about.
这也是你所在奋斗的
He didn’t want this for you.
他不希望这一切发生在你身上
And you don’t want it for Anthony.
而你也不希望这些发生在安东尼身上
No, I don’t!
是的 我不希望!
You don’t want him to grow up Iike you did, without a father.
你不希望他像你一样在没有父亲的陪伴下长大
Your father’s not dead, Paul.
你父亲并没有死 保罗
He’s alive in you. And he’s trying to tell you something.
他活在你的心里 而他试图要告诉你一些事
He’s trying to tell you…
他试着想告诉你…
Holy shit!
天哪!
They’re shooting! They’re shooting!
他们在开枪! 他们开枪了!
Pull yourself together! I feel so bad!
振作起来! 我感到很难过!
You’re going to feel a Iot worse.
你还会觉得更难过的
Time to channel all this nice grief…
是时候把这些美好的伤痛…
…into a murderous rage.
…汇聚成致命的愤怒了
Come on! Time to shoot back!
快点! 是时候还击了!
Let’s go! Here we go! Bang, bang!
开始吧! 来吧!
Bang, bang! Come on. Let’s go.
快点! 来吧
Come on! Bang, bang!
快点! !
Now come on. Paul, here.
现在快点 保罗 这边
Put the gun in your hand and shoot!
拿起枪来开枪!
For God sakes, shoot somebody!
看在上帝的份上 对着某个人开枪吧!
Give me the fucking gun!
把枪给我!
Stay down.
趴下
Paul, you okay?
保罗 你还好吗?
Yeah, I’m okay.
是 我还好
Jelly, did I do that?
杰莱 那是我做的吗?
No, Doc.
不是你 医生
That one’s mine.
是我们其中的一个人
You get the ’72 Chevy…
你打中了72年的雪佛兰车…
…and the Amana side-by-side refrigerator-freezer.
…和阿马纳公♥司♥的电冰箱
You okay, Paul?
你还好吗? 保罗?
Yeah, I’m okay.
是 我还好
I’m going to check on Jimmy.
我要去看看吉米
Pretty fucking ironic, ain’t it?
很讽刺 不是吗?
You can give me back the gun now.
你可以把枪还给我了
It’s okay. I wasn’t really going to whack you.
没事的 我并不是真的要想杀你
AII right, maybe I was going to whack you.
好吧 也许我是真的想要杀你
But I was real conflicted about it.
但是我真的觉得很矛盾
Progress, right?
有进步 是吧?
I can’t see you anymore.
我不能再见你了
I know.
我知道
You hit some very big stuff tonight.
今晚你被迫想起很重大但 让你难受的事
So you’II probably feel Iike this for a while.
所以你会有段时间都会有这种感觉
But you’re close to something.
不过你很接近了
The rest is up to you.
剩下的全看你了
Good Iuck.
祝你好运
I want to please him when we’re in bed…
我们在床上时我想取悦他…
…but whatever I do, it seems Iike it’s never enough.
…但不论我怎么做 好像永远都不够
Now he wants me to say things when we’re making Iove.
现在他想要我在做♥爱♥时说些话
What kind of things does he want you to say?
他想要你说些什么呢?
Well, he wants me to call him…
唔 他想要我叫他…
…”big boy”…
…”大男孩”…
…and he’s my “bucking bronco”…
…还有他是我的”猛然跳跃的野马”…
…and I’m supposed to “ride him hard”…
…而我应该”骑他骑的很用力”…
…and “put him back in the barn wet.”
…然后”把湿透的他放回马房♥”
Are you okay, Dr. Sobol?
你没事吧 索博医生?
Well, it’s….
唔 这…
Here’s what I think you should do, EIaine.
我想你应该要这么做的 依莲
I would do whatever he says.
我会照他所说的一切去做
If he wants you to talk, talk.
如果他要你说话 你就说话
I’d get on all fours and bark Iike a dog.
我会趴下来像狗一样叫
I’d do whatever it takes.
只要有用我什么都可以做
Smoke some joints, drink wine, whatever it is…
吸点大♥麻♥ 喝点酒 不管是什么…
…to get off on each other and be happy.
…能让彼此亢奋且愉悦
Where are you running?
你们要往哪里去呢?
This is a time to be happy!
是时候快乐了!
Because Iife is just too short.
因为生命太短暂了
It’s just too fucking short.
真是太短暂了
I’II see you Thursday.
星期四再见
Everything okay?
都还好吗?
Feeling all right?
觉得还好吗?
You need anything?
需要什么吗?
No. Feel great.
不用 感觉很好
Never felt better.
从来不曾这么好过
Wait’II I go to that meeting. I’m going to knock them dead.
等我去参加了会议 我要把他们全都击倒
AII right. I’II be outside.
好吧 我会在外面等
When I look at him…
当我看着他时…
…I think about how different it was.
…我在想区别到底有多大呢
Was providing for a family simpler back then…
是因为为家庭准备在那时简单些…
…or did he just make it look that way?
…还是他就是让事情看起来简单?
Decisions are tougher now.
现在更难做决定了
There ‘s so much information…
有那么多的资讯…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!