I swear you got this wrong…
我发誓你搞错了…
Shut your mouth.
闭上你的嘴
Even though it’s my right, I won’t take revenge.
尽管这是我的权利 但我不会报仇的
You want to know why? Because you got a problem.
你知道为什么吗? 因为你有问题
A problem with aggression.
侵略性太强的问题
Maybe you weren’t hugged as a kid.
也许是因为在你是小孩时没有被拥抱过
You ought to Iook inside yourself…
你应该看看你的内心…
…Iook inside and find out who you are.
…看看你的内心然后找出你是谁
Because for me…
因为我…
…I had a breakthrough.
…我有了一个突破
I’m in a good place mentally, and I’m feeling good about me.
我的精神处于好的状态 而我感觉自己很好
I don’t know, Paul.
我不知道 保罗
I can see where some people might have a problem with this.
我可以了解有人会对此有意见
I realize that.
我明白
So as a token of good faith…
所以做为保证的象征…
…I’ve taken the Iiberty of writing down a few things…
…我运用我的自♥由♥权写下了几件事…
…putting them in a safe-deposit box in case…
…把他们放在了防火保险箱里万一…
…something should happen to me, my friend or my family.
…我和我的朋友家人发生了什么事情
I don’t know what anybody else thinks…
我不知道别人怎么想…
…but I say good Iuck and God bless, Paul.
…但我祝你好运愿上帝保佑你 保罗
Thank you. Come on, Iet’s go.
谢谢你 走吧 我们走
I’m his friend.
我是他朋友
That was remarkable. Do you feel proud?
那可真是不同凡响的作为 你感到自豪吗?
Some people in therapy never have breakthroughs Iike you had.
有些接受治疗的人从没有像你有这样的突破
I don’t want to do this.
我并不想这么做
Think this is a civil service job? You can just quit and walk away?
你以为这是文职工作吗? 想走就走?
What are you, fucking crazy?
你是什么 疯了吗?
Not anymore.
不再是了
Tell me something.
告诉我
Will you stab me in the back Iike the shit I always knew you were?
你会像我一直以为的那样从背后捅我一刀吗?
No, I won’t stab you in the back.
不会 我不会从背后捅你的
I want to see your face when I do it.
如果我桶你的话我想看你的表情
I don’t think so.
我可不这么想
Mo-Mo!
莫莫!
Bigs!
大家伙来了!
Eddie!
埃迪!
It’s over, Primo.
全都结束了 普里莫
Now get the fuck out of here.
现在离开这里吧
Machine gun was a nice touch. A Iittle hostile.
机♥枪♥看来让人有点感动 有点敌意
Hands in the air!
手举起来!
Drop your weapons!
放下武器!
Do it now!
立刻放下武器!
I got you! Get down!
抓到你了! 下来!
Get out of the car! Hands on top of the car!
下车! 把手放在车上!
One fucking move, I swear I’II blow your fucking heart out!
你动一下 我发誓一定打穿你的心!
Take a pill, RoboCop! Take a pill!
开枪呀 开枪呀!
I can’t believe this. You took a bullet for me.
我真不敢相信 你为我挡了一枪
What doc would ever do that for his patient? I’II never forget that.
什么医生会对病人这么做呢? 我不会忘了的
You…!
你…!
I tripped.
我滑了一跤
You tripped! You tripped over your unconscious.
你滑了一跤! 你无意识的滑了一跤
Mr. Vitti, you have the right to remain silent….
维蒂先生 你有权保持沉默…
Today’s my wedding day.
今天是我结婚的日子
You got off easy. Eighteen months is nothing.
你可真容易脱身 18个月不算什么
They found Primo Sindone dead in a field near La Guardia.
他们发现普里莫·斯德死在拉·瓜迪亚附近
I heard. Don’t Iook at me. I had nothing to do with it.
我听说了 别这样看我 和我可没关系
A million guys from here to Canarsie were Iooking to whack that bastard.
从这里到卡纳西上百万人都想干掉这个杂种呢
Good. I was just checking.
很好 我只是确认一下
Don’t worry.
不用担心
You think we could keep going with the private sessions up here?
你想我们能在这里进行私人的治疗吗?
You’d Iike to do that?
你想这么做吗?
I could arrange to come up on Saturdays. Or we could do it by phone.
我能安排在周六过来 或者我们可以透过电♥话♥进行
Phone appointments?
电♥话♥约会?
I do that when a patient’s out of town or in federal prison.
病人出城去或是在联邦监狱时我会这么做
Thanks, Doc.
谢谢你 医生
I never really got to thank you properly…
我从没有正式的谢谢你…
…for curing me.
…帮我治疗
We don’t say “cure.” We say you had a “corrective emotional experience.”
我们不说”治疗” 我们会说你有”情绪校正经验”
Excuse me.
不好意思
You’re something, you.
你真不简单
Yes, you are. You are something.
是 你是 你很不简单
No, you’re something.
不 你才不简单
You!
你!
Happy?
快乐吗?
I just can’t get used to it.
我只是不习惯
Used to what?
不习惯什么?
It’s been so Iong since you were kidnapped.
自从你被绑♥架♥后已经过了好长的时间
I don’t know if I can adjust.
我不知道我是否能适应
Listen.
听着
How about one more dance…
再跳一支舞…
…and then we’II go upstairs?
…然后我们就上楼去如何?
Tony, can you do one more song?
托尼 可以再唱一首歌♥吗?
Anything you want.
你要什么都可以
My friend told me to stay as Iong as you needed me.
我朋友告诉我你需要我多久 我就留多久
I don’t want to Iet him down.
我可不想让他失望
“World On A String,” the Harold Arlen song.
“世界串在一起” 哈罗德·阿伦的歌♥
This is so great.
这真是太棒了
This is a gift.
这是份礼物
I’ve got the world on a string
我有一个字符串的世界
I’m sitting on a rainbow
我坐在彩虹上
I’ve got the string
我得到了字符串
Around my finger
在我的手指
What a world What a life
什么世界什么样的生活
I’m in love
我进入爱
Good night. Sobols.
晚安 索博斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!