This is Laura’s father, the captain.
这是劳拉的父亲叫船长
I’m very, very sorry.
我非常非常抱歉
Excuse us.
不好意思
I heard about the wedding. Here you go.
我听说了婚礼的事情 拿着
A Iittle something for the bride and groom. God bless.
给新娘和新郎的一点小礼 愿上帝保佑你们
We can’t accept this.
我们不能收这个礼
Yes, you can. Thank you.
能 你们当然能 谢谢
I’m just going to borrow this guy. I’II bring him right back.
我只是借用一下这家伙 我会很快就把他还回来
And then you’II Ieave us alone.
然后你就不打扰我们了
I’II Ieave you alone.
不打扰你们了
I got to talk to you.
我有事一定要跟你说
Two minutes. Two minutes.
两分钟 就两分钟
Wait over there. Don’t Iisten to what we say.
在那里等着 不许听我们说的话
My ears are sealed.
我耳朵封住了
I had a really weird dream Iast night.
昨晚我做了一个很怪的梦
I feel Iike I’m having one now. Why’d you interrupt my party?
我觉得我现在有恐慌症了 为什么你要打断我的聚会?
You’re really very rigid about certain things.
你对某些事可真的很坚决
Did you know that?
你知道吗?
AII right, tell me about your dream.
好吧 告诉我你的梦
I’m asleep.
我睡着了
I hear a baby crying. I go to the refrigerator.
我听到小孩在哭 我走向冰箱
I get him a bottle of milk.
给他拿了一盒牛奶
I bring the bottle of milk to him…
我把牛奶拿给他…
…I see the milk is black.
…我看到牛奶是黑色的
That’s fucking weird!
这可真是奇怪!
Get out of here.
滚远点
Get out of here. Sorry.
滚远点 对不起
What does that mean? And no more filth about my mother.
这梦有什么意思呢? 还有不要再说关于我母亲的下流话了
I don’t know. What does it mean to you?
我不知道 这梦对你有什么意思呢?
This is why I pay you? I say something, you say it back to me?
我就是为此付你钱的? 我问你 你反问我?
I could get Jelly to do that for nothing.
我可以让杰莱免费做这事
Get Jelly. I’m going back to my party.
去问杰莱 我要回去我的聚会了
AII right. I’m Ietting it go this time.
好吧 这次我放过你
Because you’re getting married, I’m going to Iet it go.
因为你要结婚了 所以我放过你
Why don’t you Iook over that way before I bust your fucking head open?
在我打碎你的头之前 你为什么不看那边呢?
I’m going to grab a bite to eat. You want a sandwich?
我要去拿点吃的 你要三明治吗?
What kind of sandwich ain’t too fattening?
什么样的三明治才不会长太胖?
A half a sandwich.
半个三明治
I’II be back in a few minutes.
过一会儿回来
Now, nod your head and smile. Do it.
现在 点头微笑 快做
Now, you Iisten to me, goombah.
现在听我说
I know what your game is, and you’d better call it quits.
我知道你在玩什么 你最好现在就停止
If you and your paisans do anything to hurt my Iittle girl…
如果你和你的人伤害了我的小女儿…
…I don’t care who your friends are…
…我不管你朋友是谁…
…I’II hunt you down Iike the dog you are, and I’II kill you.
…我会像追捕一条狗般追捕你 我会杀了你的
Understand?
明白吗?
Now, nod and smile.
好 微笑点头
Congratulations.
恭喜你
What was that about?
你们刚在干嘛?
Just guy stuff between me and the captain.
只是我和船长男人间的事
Shit!
妈的!
In sickness and in health, from this day forth…
无论疾病或健康 从现在开始…
…as Iong as you both shall Iive?
…直到你们的永远?
Bring Marie and the kids right to the airport.
马上带玛丽和孩子们去机场
Pull the car in the back of the hotel and wait for us.
把车停在旅馆后面等我们
You got it, boss.
知道了 老板
That’s it. That is it. I have had it with you.
就是这样 就是这样 我受够的
What happened? What happened?
怎么了? 怎么了?
I just saw a man fall seven stories into a platter of poached salmon!
我刚看到一个人从七楼跌到了一盘水煮鱼里
Did he break anything? Everything!
他弄坏什么吗? 什么都坏了
They’ re still pulling capers out of him.
他们还在从他身上拔调味料呢
People get depressed, they jump. It’s a tragedy, but it ain’t my fault.
人们感到沮丧 他们就跳楼 这真是个悲剧 但不是我的错呀
You’re telling me it was a suicide?
你是在跟我说 那是自杀吗?
I think he Ieft a note. Jelly, did they find it?
我想他有留下纸条 杰莱 找到了吗?
No, but they will in a minute.
还没 但等一下就能找到
Let me guess what it says: “Life is bullshit.
让我猜猜他说什么了:”生活是堆狗屁”
I can’t fucking take it no more. Signed, the dead guy.”
我再也无法忍♥受了 签名 死人
That’s good, Doc.
很好嘛 医生
Enough talk. We got to get out of here.
说的够多了 我们要走了
There’s feds all over.
到处都是FBI
I’m going back to New York…
我要回纽约去了…
…and I would suggest that you do the same thing.
…我会建议你也回去
Because they’re probably onto you too.
因为他们可能也盯上你了
Onto me? What are you talking about?
盯上我? 你在说些什么呀?
Being an accessory to a murder wasn’t part of our understanding.
做为一个凶手的从犯不是我们能了解的
I didn’t kill nobody.
我没杀任何人
I can’t speak for other people in the room.
我可不能代表这里的其他人说话
That guy tried to kill me.
那人想要杀我
God forbid he did that to somebody in my family.
上帝不允许他那样对待我家族里的任何人
It would’ve been a double or a triple tragedy.
那有可能会是双倍或是三倍的悲剧
Trust me, in this case, we’re the good guys.
相信我 在这件事里 我们是好人
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where are you going? Don’t touch me.
你要去哪里? 不要碰我
How could you do that?
你怎么能这么做?
Another country heard from.
从别的国家都能听见了
Wait downstairs.
在楼下等着
Why? Are they going to throw me off the balcony too?
干嘛? 他们也要把我从阳台上扔下去吗?
You’ re upset and you’ re upsetting me.
你心烦 弄得我也心烦了起来
Of course I’ m upset!
我当然心烦了!
My wedding is ruined because you’ve got problems!
我的婚礼因为你有问题就被毁了!
I got problems?
我有问题?
Honey, please.
蜜糖 求你
I’m going to pack, and then I’m going to New York.
我要去整理行李 然后去纽约
And I am getting married with you or without you!
然后我会和你结婚或不跟你结婚
With! With! I’m sorry, honey.
跟我结婚! 跟我结婚! 对不起 蜜糖
It’II all work out. I promise.
一切都会解决的 我保证
PIease?
求求你?
No, I hate you!
不 我恨你!
Are you happy? Are you happy?
你高兴了吧? 你高兴了吧?
You know what you did? You have ruined my Iife!
你知道你做了什么吗? 你毁了我的人生!
Happy? What are you talking about?
高兴? 你在说些什么呀?
You think I wanted this? I’m a victim here.
你以为这是我要的吗? 我可是受害者
I can’t believe this guy.
我简直无法相信这家伙
He tries to kill me, then whacks one of my guys.
他想要杀了我 然后还杀了一个我的人
On top of that, he fucks up your wedding. You know how upset I am?
重要的是 他还毁了你的婚礼 你知道我有多难受吗?
I’m so enraged, I don’t know what do to with myself!
我被激怒到我都不知道该拿自己怎么办!
PIus, I’m trying to get out of this hotel and…
再说 我还想离开这个旅馆和…
Are you Iistening to yourself?
你知道自己在说什么吗?
Listen to yourself!
听听你说的话!
This has been a disaster from the moment you stepped foot in my office.
从你踏进我的办公室的那一刻起 这就是一场灾难
That is it. Over! I’ m no Ionger your doctor.
就这样了 结束了! 我不想再当你的医生了
Just because of this?
就是因为这个吗?
Because of this Iittle double homicide? Yes, because of this!
因为这起谋杀? 没错 就是因为这个!
You don’t have a shred of human decency. Not a shred.
你一点做人的准则也没有 一点都没有
I actually thought I could help you.
我真的以为我能帮你
There’s no helping you. You’re a common thug!
不会再帮你了 你是个粗鄙的暴徒!
Nobody in the world could help you!
这个世界上没有人能帮你!
AII right! What do you want me to do?
好吧! 你想要我怎么做?
Let me speak to Primo.
让我和普里莫讲话
Hold on.
等一下
Paul Vitti’s on the phone.
保罗·维蒂在电♥话♥上
Who is this? It’s me.
谁呀? 是我
Me who? Me who… Me, me.
我谁? 我谁… 我 是我
Me. me who? Me, me. You know me. Me.
我? 谁是我? 我 我 你知道我是谁 我
Yeah, how’s it going?
是呀 怎么了?
Not good. Not good.
不好 不好
Whoever did that thing to you-know-who, my good friend…
你知道我说的是谁 我的好朋友…
…they’re trying to do that to me.
…现在也想对我做同样的事
And I’m having a lot of feelings about that.
对此 我有很多感受
And I’ m trying to get some…
我试着想要…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!