This is Iike voodoo, your mother knows where I am every second.
这就像是巫毒魔法一样 你妈妈每一秒钟都知道我在做什么
Get in!
躺进去!
If I point to you, make believe your neck hurts.
如果我指着你 就假装你脖子受伤了
What are you, a moron?
你是什么? 白♥痴♥吗?
I’ m sorry. This was my fault.
对不起 是我的错
Did you see anything?
你有看到什么吗?
I was talking to my son. Bullshit!
我在跟我儿子讲话 放屁!
That’s all right, sir.
没有关系的 先生
It’s our fault for being in front of you.
我们在你前面是我们的错
No, really. Listen to me.
不 真的 听我说
I’m responsible. Here’s my insurance information.
我会负责的 这是我的车子保险资料
It’s okay. Forget about it.
没关系 算了吧
Forget about…? Your rear end is screwed up.
算了…? 你的车尾都撞烂了
No, it was Iike that before.
不是的 以前就这样了
Let’s call the police and file a report.
我们报♥警♥处理吧
Fuck the police.
去他妈的警♥察♥
Hear me?
听到了吗
Okay. Fuck them.
好吧 去他妈的警♥察♥
You’re right. Fuck them.
没错 去他妈的警♥察♥
Especially those mounted cops who Ieave big piles all over…
尤其是那些把烟管弄得到处都是的骑警…
…and you just step in it up to your shins.
…然后你就一脚踏进去弄到了小腿
Let me give you my card…
给你我的名片吧…
…in case you Iook at the damage and change your mind.
…万一你看到车子的损伤而改变心意
You a doctor?
你是个医生?
I’m a psychiatrist.
我是个心理医生
A shrink.
心理医生
I talked to a shrink one time.
我看过一次心理医生
When I got sent upstate on a…
在我被送去州北边…
…fishing trip.
…钓鱼时
Jelly! Let’s go! Come on.
杰莱! 走吧! 快点
I got to go.
我得走了
I’II see you.
再见罗
Pings and knocks.
作响
Cheap gas. What are you going to do?
汽油太便宜了 你能怎么办?
Take it easy, doc. Right.
放松点儿 医生 好
Neurotics only!
神精过敏而已!
You must have been a beautiful baby
你一定是一个美丽的宝宝
‘Cause baby. Iook at you now
“因为你宝贝 看着你
Thank God for Prozac
感谢上帝百忧解
Baby. Iook at you now
宝贝 看着你
You’ re not coming? I mean, this is my wedding.
你不来? 这可是我的婚礼呀!
We understand it’s a special day for you, Benny…
我们知道这对你是个特别的日子 本ny…
…but your father and I can’t just pick up and Ieave town…
…但你父亲和我不能每次你决定结婚时…
…every time you decide to get married.
…就收拾好东西离开这里去参加你的婚礼
Every time? This is a once in a Iifetime…
每次? 这次一生中只会有一次…
Twice in a Iifetime thing, Mom.
一生中只会有两次的事呀 妈
Dad, you’re not coming to my wedding?
爸 你们不来参加我的婚礼了吗?
We want to, but I have three book signings next weekend.
我们想去的 但下周末我有三个签名会
I can’t piss off these big bookstores.
我不能那这些大书店失望呀
If I cancel, they stick me on the bottom shelves. That’s how they are.
如果我取消签名会 他们会把我的书放在书架最底层 他们就是这种人
That’s the word on the street.
我知道 外面的世界就是如此
Barnes is okay, but Noble is a vindictive prick.
巴恩斯是还好 但诺布尔可是个惹不起的家伙
Ben. The Ianguage.
本 注意你的用词
I’m sorry, but Iisten.
我很抱歉 但听好
I have been alone for eight years.
我自己一人生活了八年
I finally found somebody that I want to spend my Iife with.
我终于遇到一个希望可以和她相伴一生的人
At Ieast meet her before we get married.
你们至少在我们结婚前见见她
You are going to be her family.
你们将要是她的家人了
I think she should know that up front.
我想她应该要了解这些
You’re being very hostile.
你们可真是充满敌意
I was joking.
我开玩笑的
I think I’II go talk to the mayor.
我想我得去跟市长聊聊
The mayor is here?
市长在这儿吗?
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing. Everything’s fine.
没事 啥事都没有
How’s your practice?
你的工作怎么样?
Excellent. I have interesting patients.
很好 我有一些有意思的病人
Very interesting. Fascinating, actually.
很有意思 其实是非常非常的有意思
Dad has a patient who dreams he shits trout.
爸有个梦想他能拉出鳟鱼的病人
Thanks, Mike.
谢谢你 迈克
The Manetta family is bound to ask questions.
马纳塔家族一定会问我们的
They think we put the hit out on Dominic.
他们认为是我们杀了多米尼克
Forget Dominic. They were after Paul.
别管多米尼克了 他们是在追保罗的
It’s a miracle you survived. I just thank God.
你能活下来是个奇迹 我真感谢上帝
Yeah, thank God, all right.
是呀 感谢上帝 好的
If it wasn’t because I had to go back for that toothpick…
如果我不是回去拿根牙签…
…I’d be Iying dead with Dominic, God forbid.
…我就和多米尼克死一块了 但上帝不让我死
May he rest in peace.
愿他安息
This is about the big meeting.
关于这次的会议
Primo Sindone wants to run the whole show.
普里莫·斯德想掌控全场
Primo’s a boss. He knows the rules.
普里莫是老大 他知道规矩的
He couldn’t come after them unless he had permission from the families.
除非家族们允许 不然他是不能继承的
If they did, we’re headed for one big war, I can tell you that.
如果他们允许 我可以告诉你 我们一定会有一场大战
Find out what you can. We got two weeks.
看你还能做什么 我们有两周的时间
God forbid the other New York bosses are against us.
上帝可不允许其他纽约老大们反对我们
I want to know that before I go into that meeting.
参加会议前我要确认这点
Sure.
当然
You all right? You don’t Iook too good.
你还好吧? 你看起来可不怎么样
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
I’m a Iittle choked up. I’m going to get some air.
我有些闷 我要去呼吸点新鲜空气
Take it easy. Take some air.
放松点 呼吸点空气
You all right?
你还好吗?
What?
什么?
I feel Iike shit.
我觉得很不好
This whole thing is Iike one big fucking headache.
整件事真是令人头疼
You having one of them “mindgraines”?
你是精神紧张?
Let’s go for a ride. What’s the matter?
我们去兜个风吧 怎么了?
Just drive the car. What happened?
你开车就是了 怎么了?
Good news, Mr. Evans. Your heart is just fine.
好消息 埃文斯先生 你的心脏挺好的
“Just fine”?
“挺好的”?
But I had eight heart attacks in the Iast three weeks.
可是在过去的三个星期里 我就发作了八次的心脏病
Based on everything, I’d say you had an anxiety attack.
根据所有的资料 我相信你得的是焦虑症
A what?
什么?
An anxiety attack. A panic attack.
焦虑症 恐慌症
I’II give you Xanax.
我会给你开些”Xanax”
An anxiety attack? What are you saying?
焦虑症? 你在说什么?
It’s a common thing.
这是很正常的
Hey, Iook at me.
嘿 你看看我
Do I Iook Iike a guy who panics?
我看起来像是会恐慌的人吗?
Do I Iook Iike I panic? It’s nothing to be ashamed of.
我看起来像是在恐慌吗? 这没什么好觉得丢脸的
Where’d you go to medical school? I got a fucking heart attack.
你在哪儿上的医学院? 我得的是的心脏病
Not according to your EIKG.
根据你的EIKG资料 你得的可不是心脏病
Jelly, I need you to do something for me as a friend.
杰莱 我需要你像朋友一样帮我个忙
Yeah, anything.
好哇 任何事情
I need you to find me a doctor. We just come from the doctor.
我需要你帮我找个医生 我们才刚从医生那里出来
Not that kind of doctor. Like a head doctor.
不是那种医生 要一个头部专科医生
You going to change your face Iike Sonny BIack?
你想像桑尼·布莱克那样改变外表?
Don’t get his nose. He Iooks Iike a pig.
不要弄一个像他那样的鼻子 看起来像头猪
Not a plastic surgeon. I got to spell everything out for you?
不是整形外科医生 要我逐字逐句的告诉你吗?
It saves time.
那样可节省点时间
I mean, Iike a head doctor. Like a psychiatrist.
我是说 要个头部专科医生 像个心理医生
This is Iike one of them psychic, ESPN…
就好像那些巫师一样 ESPN…
…ESPN things, you know?
…ESPN之类的东西 懂吗?
I just ran into a psychiatrist. Actually, he ran into me.
我刚和一个心理医生撞了车 其实是他撞了我
Was he any good?
他好吗?
He seemed Iike a smart guy. He had a business card.
他看起来挺聪明的 他有给我名片
A business card? That’s a real fucking achievement.
名片? 那可真是有成就
What do you need a shrink for?
你要心理医生干什么?
It’s not for me. It’s for my friend.
不是我要的 是帮我朋友找的
He has problems. I’II ask the shrink questions…
他有些问题 我要问心理医生一些问题…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!