Something else. Something special.
一个藏有秘密的东西
Something to do with a secret.
-可能吗 -什么都有可能
-Is that possible? -Anything’s possible.
你不是还教会了迪米崔跳华尔兹吗
You taught Dimitri how to waltz, didn’t you?
祝好梦 陛下
Sleep well, Your Majesty.
作个好梦 普卡
Sweet dreams, Pooka.
她在那呢 主人
There she is, master.
在她的小床上睡的很香
Sound asleep in her little bed.
作个好梦
And pleasant dreams to you,
公主
Princess.
我要进入你的梦中
I’ll get inside your mind,
不会让你逃掉的
where you can’t escape me.
快来
Come on.
干什么 干什么
What? What? What?
普卡 普卡 干什么
Pooka. Pooka, what?
安亚 安亚
Anya! Anya!
安亚
Anya!
你好 孩子
Hello, sunshine.
你好
Hello!
跳下来 跳下来
Jump in. Jump!
安亚
Anya!
安亚 停下
Anya! Stop!
安亚 不要
Anya, no!
来 跳吧
Yes, jump!
罗曼诺夫家族的诅咒
The Romanov curse!

Jump!
跳啊
Jump!

No.
安亚 安亚 醒醒
Anya! Anya, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
-罗曼诺夫家族的诅咒 -你在说什么u3000u3000u3000
-The Romanov curse. -What are you talking about?
我看见很多脸 很多脸
I keep seeing faces. So many faces.
那是个恶梦
It was a nightmare.
没事了 你现在安全了
It’s all right now. You’re safe now.

No!
放松 主人 喔
Easy, master. Wow.
这不是你丢掉脑袋的时候
This is no time to lose your head.
你说的对
You’re right.
我要冷静
I am calm.
我是无情的
I am heartless.
无论怎样 我是没感觉的
I have no feelings whatsoever.
主人
Sir?
我突然想清楚了一件事 巴托克
I feel a sudden onset of clarity, Bartok.
我要亲自去杀了她
I’ll have to kill her myself in person.
什么 你是说以你的肉体
What, you mean physically?
正如人们说的u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
You know what they say.
如果你想做好一件事
If you want something done right…
但那就意味着要到上面的世界去
But that means going topside.
没错
Exactly.
在巴黎我有很多愉快的回忆
I have so many fond memories of Paris.
亲手杀死罗曼诺夫家族的最后一人
And killing the last of the Romanovs
将会是件非常美妙的事
with my own hands will be so delicious.
-该走了 -但是你死了 你身体快散了
-Time to go. -But you’re dead. You’re falling apart, sir.
你怎样才能到达巴黎
How do you expect to get to Paris in one piece?
我想我们应该坐火车
I thought we’d take the train.
噢 是的 我记得很清楚
Ah, yes. I remember so well.
耶辛叔叔是莫斯科人
Uncle Yashin was from Moscow.
波里斯叔叔是敖德萨人
Uncle Boris was from Odessa.
-每个春天 -在礼拜天 我们都会在海边野餐
-And every spring… -We’d take picnics by the shore on Sunday.
你没有什么别的事要做吗
Haven’t you anything better to do?
噢 亲爱的 你可以走了
Oh, dear. You have to leave now. Yes.
再见
Good-bye.
不会有了 不会有了
No more. No more.
我要说 非常抱歉 我以为那一定是真的
I must say, I’m so sorry. I thought that one surely was real.
她是真的 我是说她是人 但不是我们要找的人
Well, she was real. I mean, she was human, of course, but not our real.
但我们下次不会再被骗了
But we won’t be fooled next time.
我要想一个真正的难题
No, I am going to think of really hard questions.
不用了
No.
我的心再也受不了了
My heart can’t take it anymore.
我不会再见任何声称是 安娜塔西亚的女孩了
I will see no more girls claiming to be Anastasia.
-波里斯叔叔是哪的人 -如果苏菲认不出我呢
-Where is Uncle Boris from? -What if Sophie doesn’t recognize me?
她会的 你是安娜塔西亚啊
She will. You’re Anastasia.
只是三天前 我还根本不知道我的过去
It’s just that three days ago I didn’t have any past at all
但现在 我却要记起我的一生
and now I’m trying to remember an entire lifetime.
所以你要找我啊 现在 波里斯叔叔是哪的人
That’s why you got me. Now, where was Uncle Boris from?
莫斯科
Moscow?
什么事 先生
Oui, monsieur?
苏菲.索茉考-史密诺夫
Sophie Stanislovskievna Somorkov-Smirnoff!
乌伊拉德.瓦赛罗维
Vladimir Vanya Voinitsky Vasilovich!
这太意外了
Well, this is unexpected.
看看我 我的礼貌都哪去了
But look at me. Where are my manners?
大家 请进
Come in, everyone.
我被这个惊喜冲昏头了
I am palpitating with amazement and shock and surprise.
我来介绍尊贵的殿下
May I present Her lmperial Highness
俄皇公主 安娜塔西亚
the Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolayevna?
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my heavens!
她看起来的确像是安娜塔西亚
She certainly does look like Anastasia.
但以前那些也很像
But so did many of the others.
-你在哪出生 -在彼得赫夫皇宫
-Where were you born? -At the Peterhoff Palace.
正确 安娜塔西亚喜欢喝茶吗
Correct. And how does Anastasia like her tea?
我不喜欢茶 我喜欢热水加柠檬
I don’t like tea. Just hot water and lemon.
最后一个问题 你可能认为这个毫不相关
Finally, you’ll most likely find this an impertinent question,
但请原谅我
but indulge me.
你在皇宫遭袭时是怎样逃脱的
How did you escape during the siege of the palace?
有一个男孩
There was a boy.
一个在皇宫工作的男孩
A boy who worked in the palace.
他打开了一堵墙
He opened a wall.
抱歉 那太傻了
I’m sorry. That’s crazy.
墙打开了
Walls opening.
那么 她是罗曼诺夫家族的人吗
So, is she a Romanov?
好吧 她回答了所有的问题
Well, she answered every question.
你听到了吗 孩子 你做到了
You hear that, child? You did it.
-那我们什么时候去见太后呢 -恐怕见不到了
-So, when do we go and see the Empress? -I’m afraid you don’t.
你说什么 亲爱的
Come again, my pet.
太后不允许
The Empress simply won’t allow it.
苏菲 我聪明的宝贝
Now, Sophie, my bright diamond,
你一定可以想到一个方法
surely you can think of some way to arrange
让我们见到太后
a brief interview with the Dowager?
直到你给我满意答复前 我是不会松手的
I refuse to budge until an answer occurs to you.
求你了
Please.
你喜欢俄♥国♥的芭蕾舞吗
Do you like the Russian Ballet?
他们今晚会在巴黎有场演出
I believe they’re performing in Paris tonight.
太后和我都喜欢芭蕾
The Dowager Empress and l love the Russian Ballet.
我们从不会错过的
We never miss it.
我们办到了
We did it!
我们今晚就会去见尊贵的陛下了
We’re going to see the lmperial Highness tonight.
我们将会得到一千万卢布的奖赏
We’re going to get the 10 million rubles!
-我们将会 -乌伊拉德 伊拉德
-We’re going to be… -Vlad. Vlad.
-他就是公主 -安亚太厉害了
-She is the princess. -Anya was extraordinary!
我几乎都相信她了 苏菲也
I almost believed her. And Sophie…
苏菲要带我们去买♥♥ 看芭蕾舞穿的衣服
Sophie wants to take us shopping for the ballet!
在巴黎购物 你能相信吗
Shopping in Paris. Can you believe it?
情人们
Lovers!
噢 啦-啦
Ooh, la-la!
欢迎你们来到巴黎
Welcome, my friends, to Paree
这是我送你的花
Here, have a flower on me
忘记你从哪来
Forget where you’re from
你们现在在巴黎 孩子们
You’re in France -children, come
我教你句法语 享受生命
I’ll show you that French joie de vivre
巴黎会将你的心打开
Paree holds the key to your heart
巴黎的街道同样迷人

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章超凡蜘蛛侠2
下一篇文章小红帽
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!