再见
Farewell
在黑暗的深夜 恐怖会降临她
In the dark of the night, terror will strike her
恐怖是我能作到最差的了
Terror’s the least I can do!
在黑暗的深夜 邪恶正在酝酿
In the dark of the night, evil will brew
不久她就会感到
Soon she will feel
恶梦都是真的
That her nightmares are real
在黑暗的深夜
In the dark of the night
她完了
She’ll be through!
在黑暗的深夜 不幸会降临到她
In the dark of the night, evil will find her
降临到她
Find her
在黑暗的深夜 恐怖会降临
In the dark of the night, terror comes through
-毁灭她 -亲爱的 这是个信♥号♥♥
-Doom her -My dear, here’s a sign
这是世界的末日
It’s the end of the line
在黑暗的深夜
In the dark of the night
在黑暗的深夜
In the dark of the night
过来 我的奴才们
Come, my minions
使你们的主人复活
Rise for your master
让你们的邪恶发光
Let your evil shine
在黑暗的深夜
In the dark of the night
找到她
Find her now
是的 飞得快点
Yes, fly ever faster
在黑暗的深夜 在黑暗的深夜
In the dark of the night In the dark of the night
她将是我的
She’ll be mine!
狗可以坐在窗边
The mutt gets the window seat.
别再玩那东西 坐直一点
Stop fiddling with that. Sit up straight.
别忘了你是尊贵的公主
Remember, you’re a grand duchess.
你怎么知道公主做什么又不做什么
How do you know what grand duchesses do or don’t do?
知道那些是我的工作
I make it my business to know.
安亚 我只是想帮你 好吗
Look, Anya, I’m just trying to help, all right?
迪米崔 你认为我真是皇族吗
Dimitri, do you really think I’m royalty?
-你知道我是这么想的 -那你就别来管我u3000u3000
-You know I do. -Then stop bossing me around.
她的确有自己的想法
She certainly has a mind of her own.
是的 我不喜欢女人那样
Yeah. I hate that in a woman.
看 我想我们是有些误会
Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot.
我也这么想u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
I think we did too.
-但我接受你的道歉 -道歉
-But I appreciate your apology. -Apology?
我说过要道歉了吗 我是要说
An apology? I was just saying…
请不要再说话 这只能让我更生气
Please, don’t talk anymore. It’s only gonna upset me.
好吧 我会安静 如果你也会的话
Fine. I’ll be quiet, if you will.
好吧 我会安静的
All right, I’ll be quiet.
-好吧 -好吧
-Fine. -Fine.
-好吧 -好吧
-Fine. -Fine.
-你不会想念它吗 -想念什么 你的唠叨
-Think you’ll miss it? -Miss what, your talking?
不 俄♥国♥
No. Russia.
-不会的 -但那是你的家
-Nope. -But it was your home.
那只是我曾经住过的地方
It was a place I once lived.
那你是想把巴黎当做你的家
Then you plan on making Paris your home?
家对你来说有什么特别的吗
What is it with you and homes?
首先 家是每个正常人都想要的
Well, for one thing, it’s something every normal person wants.
-另外就是 -什么
-For another thing, you… -What?
-忘了吧 -好吧
-Just forget it. -Fine.
多亏你来了 请你让他从我的视线消失
Thank goodness it’s you. Please, remove him from my sight.
-你对她做什么了 -我 是她
-What have you done to her? -Me? It’s her.
你对她着迷了
An unspoken attraction.
着迷 那个瘦小的顽皮鬼 你傻了吗
Attraction? That skinny little brat? Have you lost your mind?
-只是一个简单的问题 -着迷 荒谬u3000u3000u3000
-Only asking a simple question. -Attraction. Ridiculous!
上个月 签证是蓝色的
Last month, the traveling papers were blue.
但现在 却是红的了
But now they are red.
签证 签证
Papers. Papers, please.
这就是我为什么讨厌这个政♥府♥
It’s what I hate about this government.
-所有东西都是红的 -红的
-Everything’s in red. -Red?
我看我们还是去行李车吧 免得被警卫发现
I propose we move to the baggage car before the guards come.
我建议我们下车吧
I propose we get off this train.
对不起 我以为你是外人呢
Sorry. I thought you were someone else.
是你啊 那就没事了
It’s you. Well, that’s OK then.
-我们要走了 -我们去哪
-We’ve got to go. -Where are we going?
你打我鼻子
I think you broke my nose.
男人真幼稚
Men are such babies.
好的 好的 这样就好了
Yes. Yes, this will do nicely.
-她在这会被冻上的 -在巴黎就会解冻了
-She’ll freeze in here. -She can thaw in Paris.
行李车 我们的签证没问题吧 先生
The baggage car? There’s nothing wrong with our papers, is there, maestro?
当然没有 陛下
Of course not, Your Grace.
我只是不想让你 和那些平民掺和在一起
It’s just that I hate to see you forced to mingle with all those commoners.
-怎么了 -我不知道
-What was that? -I don’t know.
但我们和餐车脱节了
But there goes the dining car.
-别压着我 -我在试
-Get off of me! -I’m trying.
-迪米崔 -干什么
-Dimitri! -What?
我想有人烧了我们的引擎
I think someone has flambeed our engine.
有些不对劲
Something’s not right.
在这等着 我去看看
Wait here. I’ll check it out.
这有人吗
Anybody here?
我们开得太快了
We’re going way too fast!
没人在驾驶 我们得跳车了
Nobody’s driving this train. We’re gonna have to jump.
你说要跳车吗
Did you say jump?
-你先跳 -好吧 那我们先把车厢分开
-After you. -Fine. Then we’ll uncouple the car.
快 我要个扳子或斧子 什么都行
Come on! I need a wrench, an ax, anything!
给你
Here.
嘿 一定有比这更好的东西
Come on, there’s gotta be something in there better than this!
这个行
That’ll work.
走 走
Go, go, go!
孤儿院都教了你些什么
What did they teach you in the orphanage?
煞车没用了
The brakes are out!
用点力
Turn harder!
别担心 有足够的轨道 我们会滑行直到停止的
Don’t worry. We’ve got plenty of track. We’ll just coast to a stop.
你刚才说什么
You were saying?
我有主意了 乌伊拉德 来帮帮我
I got an idea, Vlad. Gimme a hand with this.
把链条给我
Hand me the chain.
-不是叫你 -乌伊拉德现在很忙
-Not you! -Vlad’s busy at the moment.
想想 那个也许会是你
And to think that could have been you.
如果我们熬过这关 提醒我谢谢你
If we live through this, remind me to thank you.
这没什么 抓紧了
Here goes nothin’. Brace yourselves.
好了 我们到站了
Well, this is our stop.
我恨火车 提醒我再也别坐火车了
I hate trains. Remind me never to get on the train again.

Wow.
别紧张 主人 真的 你要注意你的血压
Take it easy there. Sir, really, you should watch your blood pressure.
我的侄子 伊齐 有一天突然挂了
My nephew, lzzie, just keeled over one day, mid-mango.
压力会害死人的 他还是个素食蝙蝠呢
Stress, it’s a killer, sir. And he’s a fruit bat.
不吃肉 也不食血
No meat. No blood, even.
它们怎么能让她跑了
How could they let her escape?
说对了 这的确让人心烦
You’re right. It’s very upsetting, sir.
我猜这个遗骨盒坏了
I guess this reliquary’s broken.
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
好吧 主人 别紧张
All right now, sir. Take it easy there.
记住我说的关于压力的事
Just remember what I said to you about stress.
为了它 我出♥卖♥♥♥了我的灵魂
I sold my soul for this.
我的生命 我的存在 都靠它了
My life, my very existence, depends on it.
你差点毁了它
And you almost destroyed it.
我知道了 如果毁了它 就要付出代价
I get it. I get it. You break it, you bought it.
你想起来了啊 你这个可怜的小动物
See that you remember, you miserable rodent!
好吧 责备蝙蝠吧 我们好欺负
Sure, blame the bat. We’re easy targets.
你在嘀咕什么
What are you muttering about?
安娜塔西亚 主人 希望我能帮你处理她
Anastasia, sir. Just wishing I could do the job for you, sir.
我先给她个 再一个
I’d give her a… and a…
然后再
And then a…
然后我踢她 主人
And I’d kick her, sir.
我又有了个主意
I have something else in mind.
一个更妙的主意
Something more enticing.
真正残酷的主意
Something really cruel.
-你想走着去巴黎吗 -我们会在德国坐船u3000
-Are we gonna walk to Paris? -We’ll take a boat in Germany.
-那我们要走去德国 -不 陛下 我们坐巴士
-Then we’re walking to Germany? -No, Your Grace, we’re taking a bus.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章超凡蜘蛛侠2
下一篇文章小红帽
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!