故事发生在经济大萧条的第四年
对约翰·迪林杰 阿尔文·卡皮斯
和娃娃脸尼尔森来说
这是抢劫银行的黄金岁月
到了 下车
All right, get out of there.
走吧
Let’s go.
都进去 坐下
All the way down and take a seat.
快走 别磨蹭 快走 快点
Let’s go. stop your dragging. Let’s go! move!
快点 快点
Let’s go. Let’s go.
快走 排成一队 快点 快走 右转
Let’s go! Line up! Line up! Move! Move! Right turn!
跟我走 低头
Stay with me! Keep your head down!
排成一队 排成一队
Line up! Line up!
准备好了吗 走
Everybody ready? Come on.
-排好队 -别碰我
– Line up! – Get off me!
-来吧 -一
– Come on. – One
-现在带我们去更衣室 -二 三
– Now march us to the changing rooms. – Two, three.
快 快走 跟上
Go. Let’s go. Line up!
我认识你
I know you.
你刚刚获假释 时间不长
You just got paroled out of here. You didn’t last very long.
什么时候获假释的?
When was that?
八周前
Eight weeks ago.
判了九年
Did nine years.
你是强 强·迪林杰
John. John Dillinger.
很正确
That’s right.
我朋友叫我强
My friends call me John.
但像你这样讨厌的家伙
But a son-of-a-bitch screw like you
最好叫我迪林杰先生
better address me as Mr. Dillinger.
打开 快点 不然就打爆你
Open it! Open it or I’ll blow you in half.
靠墙站
Against the wall.
脱下衣服来 快点
Take your clothes off, now!
脱下衣服来 快点
Take your clothes off, now!
做的不错 小伙子
You did it, kid.
那是 华特
Sure did, Walter.
把那夹克给我
Give me the goddamn jacket.
莱德
Red!
快点 抓紧时间 脱衣服 脱衣服
Come on. Hurry up! Get undressed. Take your clothes off.
快点
Come on.
看什么看 你个混♥蛋♥
You eyeballing me, you son of a bitch?
住手 邵兹
Cut it out, Shouse!
邵兹 邵兹
Shouse! Shouse!
封闭监狱
Lockdown !
把他们从前院带进去
Bring them in from the yard !
他们在那
There they are!
华特 坚持住
Walter! Come on.
华特·迪特里希是因为你死的
Walter Dietrich’s dead ’cause of you.
那该死的狱警不听话 强尼
The bastard guard wouldn’t do what he was told, Johnny.
侯默
Homer?
教训他 强尼
Just let him have it, Johnny.
皮特
Pete?
你说了算
It’s up to you.
离农场有多远
How far is the farm?
3.2英里
3.2 miles.
我们准备好了
We’re ready!
好的 我们走
Okay. Let’s go!
亲爱的 把这些烧了 好吗
Burn these, okay, honey?
谢谢你救我们出来 莱德
Thanks for getting us out, Red.
那是强尼的计划
It was Johnny’s plan.
是的 但还是谢谢
Yeah, but thanks.
先生 带我一起走吧
Take me with you, Mister.
不行 亲爱的 对不起
I can’t, darling. I’m sorry.
欢迎回来 皮特
Welcome back, Pete.
我们去芝加哥弄点钱花
Let’s go to chicago and make some money.
弗洛伊德 站住
Floyd, halt!
梅尔文 小心
Melvin, look out!
帅小子弗洛伊德 你被捕了
Pretty Boy Floyd, you are under arrest.
我叫查尔斯 查尔斯·弗洛伊德
It’s Charles. Charles Floyd.
-你是谁 -梅尔文·珀维斯 调查局的
– Who are you? – Melvin Purvis, Bureau of Investigation.
你朋友哈利·坎贝尔在哪儿
Where is your friend, Harry Campbell?
我知道你会杀了我
I believe you’ve killed me.
去死吧
So you can go rot in hell.
斯鲍特
Sport.
-莱德 给奥斯卡打电♥话♥ -好的
– Red, call Oscar. – Okay.
-你好 小妞 -我们去换武器
– Hi, there, doll. – Let’s switch out the shorts.
我们要用伯曼的车吗
We gonna use Berman?
是的 还有普利茅斯和埃塞克斯
Yeah. Get a Plymouth and an Essex.
其他女孩呢
Where them other gals?
-你联♥系♥上马蒂了 -当然
– You get a hold of Marty? – Sure did.
你还好吗 强尼先生
How you doing, Mr. Johnny?
很好 斯鲍特
Doing great, Sport.
这只的主力弹簧太紧了 卡了两次
The main spring’s too tight on this one. Jammed twice.
我去掉一圈
I cut off one coil.
压紧之后正好
And it rides up and to the right.
我把枪口也改大了
I widen port.
-莱德 -哈利
– Hey, Red. – Hi, Harry.
哈利 这是皮特 皮特 这是哈利·伯曼
Harry, this is Pete. Pete, this is Harry Berman.
你好 皮特
Hi, Pete. How you doing?
-这车什么配置 -双八缸直排发动机
– So, what do we got? – Got a couple of nice straight eights.
扩大的排气管 改装过的化油器
Bored them out. Rebuilt the carburetors myself.
这才是真正的快车
These are some really fast cars.
让你们这样的人开简直是完美之至
Perfect work cars for a couple of gentlemen.
-强尼 你好吗 -很好
– Johnny, how are you? – Good.
马蒂
Marty,
告诉我 我和我的伙计们都没事
Tell me that me and my boys are okay.
只要你在芝加哥东部
As long as you stay in east Chicago,
任何时候你们都高枕无忧
You’re in safe haven, any time you want.
里面是额外的奖励
Extra cake’s in here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 安娜
Hey, Anna.
我在芝加哥霍尔斯特德开店了
I opened up in Chicago on halsted now.
有空来找乐子
Come by and see the girls.
你好吗
How are you?
趴到地上 现在 快点 趴到地上 快点
On the floor! Now! Now! Do it! Do it! On the floor, now! now!
行长 我们来个游戏 叫拨号♥
Let’s play a game, Mr. President. It’s called spin the dial.
你 举起手来 快点 你 坐下
You, hands up! come on. and, you, sit down !
趴在地上
On the floor!
别紧张 嘭
Relax, pops.
打开
Open it up.
全拿出来 快 快点 闭嘴
Empty it! Move, move! Shut up!
就是其中一个
It’s one of these.
逞英雄就得死 听话就让你活
You can be a dead hero or a live coward.
赶快打开 所有的都打开
Get it open. All of it!
你 举起手来 快点
You, hands up. Come on !
全拿出来 全都拿出来
Empty it! All of it!
你 坐下
Hey, sit down !
都给我
Push it to me!
别乱动
And don’t move!
有人来了
We got company!
离开那里
Move out of there!
你把钱收起来吧
You can put it away.
我们不是来抢你 是来抢银行
Not here for your money. Here for the bank’s money.
我叫你赶快离开
I said, move it out of there!
为什么
What for?
过来 美女 我们去兜风
Come here, sister. Let’s take a ride.
蹲下
Get down !
快逃 你也一起 美女
Beat it. You, too, sister.
过来
Come here.
给你 小妞 当是我送你的纪念物
There you go, doll. Something to remember me by.
以后我洗手不干了就去当星探
You know, when I’m not doing this, I’m a scout for the movies.
真的吗
Really?
牵着手
Join hands.
我们会冻死的
We’ll freeze here!
十分钟以后你们就会有办法逃掉
No. You’ll worm your way out of there in about 10 minutes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!