我是说将来
I speak of the future.
你会遇到三次生命危险
Three times your life will be in danger,
我会来救你三次
and three times I can save you.
怎么找你?
What must I do?
叫我名字就能得救
Call my name. Help will come.
不过只有三次
But three times only.
大概是我饿得眼花了,夏克提
It’s hunger that makes me see visions, chetti.
没有叫化子
There’s no beggar woman,
没有宝石
there’s no Jewel.
是宝石,把这宝石卖♥♥了,夏克提
It’s reall once we sell this Jewel, chetti,
我们就永远不愁吃喝了
we’ll eat like kings for a lifetime.

Come on.
在你之前有不少人
Many others before you have asked for the hand
来向朱莱娜公主求婚
of the Princess zuleira in marriage.
可都功亏一篑
But none have come this far.
你很勇敢,很诚实
You are brave, you are honest,
我愿意把王国给你
and you are worthy of my kingdom.
您过奖了,哈里发
You honor me greatly, caliph,
可我不需要您的财富和王国
but I’ve no need of your riches or kingdom.
我只想要朱莱娜
Zuleira is my only desire.
现在还不能把她许给你
You have not won her yet, prince hasan.
虽然你英勇万分
Yeah, you have proved yourself with honor,
不过还要经过一次考验
but there is one test to come.
那你说,我应该做什么
Then tell me what I must do, caliph.
向未知世界进军
An expedition into the unknown,
作一次充满危险的旅行
a journey fraught with danger.
说不定有生命危险
Your very life may be at risk.
死不足惜
I offer it willingly.
为赢得朱莱娜,是的
As zuleira’s champion? Yes.
为她,我敢上天揽月
For her, I’d achieve the impossible.
那么把伊里尔玫瑰花采来
Then bring me the Rose of elil.
敢于去采花的
Only the bravest of princes would…
只有最勇敢的王子
attempt such a task.
一定把它采来
I will bring it to you.
我也不会亏待你
I, too, can be generous.
把那法宝安然采回来
Return safely with the talisman
那么公主一定嫁给你
and the Princess zuleira is your bride.
我同意,如果你也愿意
I accept… if you’ll take me.
我愿意
With all my heart.
说定了
So be it.
我祝你平安归来
My blessings on your safe return.
呃…不过,一个人势单力薄
But one sword will not be enough.
我看你需要一个
You will need a bodyguard,
身强力壮忠心耿耿的卫士
handpicked for his strength and for his loyalty.
卡西姆
Khasim.
哈桑王子的安全由你负责
The safety of prince hasan will be in your care.
保护好他
Serve him well.
先生们 要卖♥♥出去的
Gentlemen, the next item for sale
还有这颗美丽的钻石
is this beautiful amethyst stone
是由最好的能工巧匠
set in a magnificent gold setting
镶嵌在黄金里
by the finest craftsmen.
开价多少?
What am I bid?
走开,小孩
Get out of here, boy.
请从六块开价吧
You can talk about six,
六,从六块开价,请
please. Six now. Six.
六,六,六块
Six and a half.
哦,谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
这价钱还差不多
That is getting nearer the price. Seven.
走开,走开
Get away. Get away.
小穷鬼来干嘛
This is no place for street urchins.
上别处讨饭去吧
Go and play in the market.
我有宝石,我有宝石
I have a Jewel! I have a Jewel!
小穷鬼,有宝石?
Huh? A street urchin with a Jewel?
你怎么弄到手的
How did you come by it, boy?
别人送我的,作为谢礼
It was a gift. A reward.
我看看是真是假
Perhaps I will recognize it.
我看看
Show it to me.Look!
好一块价值连城的宝石
Incredible. It is a gem worthy of a prince.
让我仔细看看
I must examine it.
这是什么鬼把戏
What kind of a trick is this?
这小孩是变戏法的
The boy’s a trained jeweler.
别想骗得过这金匠
That’s very good to fool Omar the goldsmith.
我给他尝尝假宝石味道
I’ll give you a piece of sapphire!
他来找我
Little boy, what you’ll get from…
我就给他一顿好揍
me is a good beating!
你们都看见了
Did you see what he did?
戏法变得真不错
It’s the best trick I’ve seen in years.
这宝石有什么用,夏克提
What’s the use of such a Jewel, chetti,
根本没人要
when it can’t be sold?
啊,小孩
Hello, boy.
我想跟你谈谈
I would… like a word with you,
好不好
if you don’t mind.
放手,你要干嘛
Let go! What do you want?
你是谁,放开我
Who are you? Let me go!
你要干嘛
What do you want?
我是阿克梅德 我们这一帮
I am achmed. This is the mauve gang.
是做掮客生意的
We’re a firm of brokers.
专收各种失物
We deal in lost property.
把东西拿出来
Show us what you have.
别人送的,是礼物
It was a gift. A reward.
我看物主说起来就不一样了
I bet its owner has a different tale to tell, huh?
我没有偷!
I don’t steal!
不是偷才怪呢,你拿出来
And I am the king of Egypt. Show it to Me
我怎么能够相信你?
how do I know I can trust you?
我出好价钱,而且绝不声张出去
I pay a fair price and I keep my mouth shut !
我可以发誓
On my mother’s grave.
调包了
Huh? Hey! The stone.
蓝宝石呢
Where is the sapphire?
别在我面前调包啦
Don’t try the switch game on me!
又变宝石了
There it is again.
怎么回事?
Huh? How could it be?
你想耍我阿克梅德,我收拾你
Try to diddle achmed, will you? I’ll fix you!
怎么收拾他
How do you want him fixed?
揍死他
Break his bones.
砸烂他
Bruises?
勒死他
Strangling.
抹他脖子
Throat cut.
咱们大方点,朋友们
Let’s be generous, my friends.
都让他尝尝
All of them.
抓住他,捉贼,抓住他
Get him! Come back!
快点,抓住他,捉贼
Come back, thief! Nab him!
别让他跑了,别让他跑了 抓住他!
Don’t let him get away!
你拿定了主意啦
Is your determination still as strong, hasan?
绝不反悔
I will never turn back,
哈里发
caliph.
那么这就起程吧
Then it is best that you leave now
趁你吉星高照
while the stars are in your favor.
也不交代我们的去向
Are we to be given no directions?
一路上需要骑马还是骑骆驼
Does the journey require horses or camels?
这些全都不需要
None of those is necessary.
飞毯不需要引航
Carpets need no commands.
上了飞毯
You’ve only to step upon it
它会送你到要去的地方
and it will carry you to the place that you seek.

Come.
上飞毯吧
Step upon the carpet.
哈桑,保重
Hasan. Take care.
巴罗
Bahloul.
真♥主♥保佑你,哈桑
Allah be with you, hasan.
笨蛋,别挡我们道
Ugly fool, get out of my way!
我们抓住一个小蟑螂
We have found ourselves a cockroach,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!