这是恶鬼的喉咙
This is the demon’s gullet.
这准是它嘴了
This must be his mouth.
勇敢些,卡西姆
Be brave, khasim.
我不怕跟任何人拼
You can spare the flesh and blood anytime,
主子
master.
可这是个地狱里的恶鬼
But this is a demon from hell itself.
回来,卡西姆
Come back!
卡西姆,回来
Khasim, come back!
你要去哪儿,回来
Where are you going? Come back!
我的朋友 还活着
My friends, they’re safe!
卡西姆,回来
Khasim, come back!
哈桑
Hasan!
你听见吗
Can you hear me!
哈桑,卡西姆
Hasan! Khasim!
它认识我们,完了
It knows us by name! We’re doomed!
你们不要害怕
Do not be afraid!
我是马基德
It’s me! Majeed!
马基德没有死
Majeed is not dead!
马基德没有死
Majeed is not dead?
哈桑
Hasan!
当心点,这是恶鬼可鬼了
We must be careful. It’s a clever demon.
马基德没有死
Majeed is not dead?
哈桑,卡西姆
Hasan? Khasim
哈桑,卡西姆
Hasan! Khasim!
不是圈套
That is no trick.
马基德活着,去找他吧
Majeed lives. Let’s get to him.
这小孩真能活,摔也摔不死
That boy has enough lives to keep a cat happy.
你,这下跑不了啦
You! You are gonna pay for this!
我没有做错事
I did you no harm.
你,怎么闯进来的
You! You’re an intruder!
我们找伊里尔玫瑰花
But we need the Rose of elil.
要找不到就没命了
It’s a matter of life and death.
啊,都这么说
Ah, they all say that.
贼呀,妖道,巫婆
Thieves. Sorcerers. Witches.
这不行
It’s not allowed!
我不是巫师 也不是贼
I’m not a magician or a thief.
我最不爱打人,你逼我打的
This is gonna hurt me more than it is you.
太好了,又见面了,马基德
It’s good to see you again, majeed.
你们去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我连一个帮手也没有了
Must I do the work all by myself?
你怎么从…
How did you sur…
从风暴中死里逃生的,小蟑螂
How did you survive the storm, cockroach?
那没有什么
It isn’t important.
这个疯子 是看守玫瑰花的
This crooked one is the keeper of the Rose.
那么 问问他看
Then we must question him.
我的主子来了,趁早快走吧
My master approaches. Go now while you can.
我不怕,我要当面见见他
I’m not afraid to meet him face-to-face.
要他把真♥相♥告诉我
I’ll demand to be told the truth.
你顶撞他会杀了你
Defy him and he will kill you.
他为人再恶,还是爱我的
Whatever his evil, he still loves me.
他到手玫瑰花就威力无边了
Once he has the Rose, he will be all-powerful.
就会把生命爱情抛在脑后
Life and love will have no meaning for him.
走吧,快走
Go. Now.
朱莱娜
Zuleira.
哦,头疼,头疼
My h… my head.
玫瑰花在哪儿?
Where is the Rose?
玫瑰花在哪儿
Yes, where is the Rose?
玫瑰花?
Rose?
你说,你快说呀
Answer. Come on, answer.
要找玫瑰花嘛
You want to find the Rose?
就在管子后头
It’s across those pipes.
进了那个门就是了
Over there behind that door…
你愿意去找吗
If you care to look for it.
这扇门,通花♥园♥
Your entrance to the garden.
让我去,主子
Allow me, master.
有什么好笑的,臭铁匠
You think it’s funny, do you, blacksmith?
我试试
Let me try.
玫瑰花,玫瑰花,找到了
The Rose! The Rose! We found it!
当心
Be careful.
你擅自闯入
You have trespassed,
应该受到惩罚
and you shall be punished.
由一个蛊惑人心
By the caliph of darkness,
凶恶的暴君来惩罚我
dealer in sorcery and lies.
我有了玫瑰花,朱莱娜
When I have the Rose, zuleira,
我会饶了你
I will let you live.
夏克提
Chetti!
嘿,夏克提
Come, chetti.
夏克提
It’s chetti.
那小孩还活着
The boy still lives!
瞧,蓝宝石回来了
Look. The sapphire’s back.
蓝宝石
Sapphire.
夏克提带来的
Chetti brought it.
这下行了
That’s no problem.
我可以大胆走了
I’ll do the work as usual.
马基德,回来
Majeed, come back.
放心吧,不要紧的
Don’t worry. I’ll be all right.
让他去
He knows best.
过来,夏克提,不要害怕
Come on, chetti. Don’t be frightened.
小孩
The boy.
又是这小孩
It is the boy.
伊里尔玫瑰花
Rose of elil,
我一片真诚来找你
I come to you with an open heart.
请不要拒绝我
Do not turn me away.
伊里尔玫瑰花
Rose of elil,
原谅我,我们太需要你了
forgive me, but our need is great.
干得好,小蟑螂
Well done, cockroach.
伊里尔玫瑰花
The Rose of elil.
卡西姆
Khasim!
哈桑
Hasan!
你杀了他
You killed him.
这是符合哈里发阿克萨心愿的
That’ll be no disappointment to caliph alquazar.
可以替她省下一笔嫁妆
It’ll save him the expense of a wedding.
他死了你还开他玩笑
How can you joke about hasan’s death?
你好狠心
Have you no heart?
小鬼,一个刺客
An assassin has to…
也得有点幽默感
have a sense of humor, sprat!
否则活着太没意思了
What fun would life be otherwise?
飞毯
Carpet!
待在这儿哭吧
Stay here and weep.
我去等卡西姆
I go to greet khasim.
夏克提,去拿玫瑰花,快去
Chetti, bring me the Rose! Go on!
Wait! Wait!
飞毯,回去,回去
Carpet, back!
飞毯,回去
Carpet, back! Back!
我没有玫瑰花
I cannot return to…
怎么敢去见…见阿克萨
alquazar without the Rose!
回去,飞毯,回去
Back, carpet, back!
飞毯,回去,回去
Back, carpet, back!
飞毯,回去
Back! Back, carpet, back! Back!
回去,飞毯,回去
Back, carpet, back!
我还可以得救一次
I have one more life to give.
瓦西丝塔
Vahishta.
我求你,救救哈桑
Help me to save hasan.
为什么要救活你的朋友
Why do you ask me to save the life…
马基德
of your friend, majeed?
你不肯吗?
You refuse me?
我答应给你起死回生
My gift of life is for you alone.
他是个勇敢的人
My friend is a brave man.
我看你应当救活了他
Is he not a prince worth ten of me?
你对他的爱感动了我
Your love for him has won my help.
可你手里有了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!