我来拉你,师♥傅♥
抓住,马基德
看你怎么办
No escape for the two!
你死到临头了,哈桑
We are going to get you now, prince hasan!
这次你跑不了啦
He’s got it now!
我要扒了你的皮,小蟑螂
I’m going to skin you alive, cockroach!
你放开我,傻瓜
Let go!
不,你放开我
You let go!
我们失去控制了
We are out of control!
我们要摔死了
We’re going to crash!
再见
Bye-bye!
I’m going to go over the edge!
Achmed!
他们把门关了 中圈套了
Close the gate! Grab something!
不过我们要跟他们
That way we’ll show them…
拼个死活
how brave men can die!
哈桑,公主
Hasan, the Princess.
哈桑
Hasan!
快点
Master!

Come on!
追上来了
They’re gaining!
过来,夏克提,过来
Jump, chetti, jump!
我来对付他们
I’ll take care of them.
哈桑
Hasan!
哈桑
Hasan!
朱莱娜,哈桑
Hasan.
归我了
Mine!
哈桑
hasan!
我是世界的主宰了
Now I am master of the world.
从此再没有善了
All that is good is at an end.
只要行个仪式
One simple ritual
这支玫瑰花就会
and the Rose will serve forever
永远为邪恶服务了
the cause of darkness.
我将拥有世上一切财富
I will possess all the riches of the world.
国王们将匍匐在我脚下
Its kings will grovel before me.
一切听命于我
And I will be denied nothing.
那些贱民妄想获得自♥由♥
The scum of jadur fight for their freedom.
我要把他们打入地狱
But I will set their souls in bondage…
永世不得超脱
for a thousand years.
你答应过 释放我
You gave your word! Release me!
释放你,绝不
Set you free? Never!
玫瑰花给我
Give me the Rose…
否则我要拿你的肉去喂狗
Or I will feed your flesh to the dogs of jadur.
邪恶近不了我
Your evil cannot touch me.
马基德
Majeed.
你是瓦西丝塔领来的
Vahishta brought you to this place.
以她名义相信我,住嘴
In her name, trust… Be silent!
我该做什么?
What must I do?
只有这法宝能够救我
Only the talisman can release me.
把它给我
Give it to me!
把玫瑰花给我
Give me the Rose.
我的威名永存
My power cannot die.
你欺骗了天下人
You are the father of all lies.
真不可思议
阿克萨死了,阿克萨死了
Alquazar is dead! Algquazar is dead!
阿克萨死了
Alquazar is dead!
阿克萨死了
Alquazar is dead! Alquazar is dead!
我们自♥由♥了
Free the prisoners!
Long live hasan and the Princess zuleira!
伟大的王子
Great prince,
我现在代表贾都尔的
I speak for the people of jadur.
自♥由♥人♥民♥
We pledge our hearts to…
衷心的拥护您
serve you as free men.
邪恶的日子过去了
The days of evil are over.
哈里发哈桑万岁
Long live the caliph hasan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!