You want to find another cab.
去坐别人的车吧
I don’t believe this.
太夸张了
Robert.
罗伯特
Rath.
瑞斯
Youcan’tshoot me through the glass.
隔着玻璃你无法开枪打我
Bulletproof.
防弹玻璃
So. I get out…
只要我一下车…
you got me.
就中计了
No.
这可不成
So…
所以嘛…
Now what?
现在怎么办?
Who are you? Kid.
报上名来
Robert Rath…
罗伯特·瑞斯
wants to know me.
想知道我的名号♥
I don’t believe this.
真是受宠若惊
Well, I’m Bain.
在下班恩
Miguel Bain.
麦格·班恩
Let me see. You rolled some cabbie…
我想想看 你弄了部计程车
then waited for the right call.
然后在附近等我叫车
That’s genius, man.
真是天才
Then you got the dells to delishit with me.
还很带种地跟我乱打屁
No way I could have done that. No way.
这种事我可做不来
You stole my contract.
你抢了我的生意
How’d you know about that?
你是怎么知道的?
A silenced… Ruger. 22.
点22口径罗格式消音手♥枪♥
Classic.
手♥枪♥中的经典
You know. I switched…
你知道吗 我换了别的枪
when I heard you used one.
当我听说你用这种枪时 就换了
Excuse this.
你瞧瞧
It was a long shot.
适合长程狙击
But a good one.
精准命中目标
Wasn’t it?
不是吗
Who’syour contractor?
谁雇用你的?
Why don’t you drive?
你开车吧
We can get acquainted.
我们好好聊聊
Chitchat.
哈啦哈啦
Let’s sit.
那就这么着
Okay?
行吗?
Drive.
开车
Number 13 looks tired.
十三号♥球员累了
Maybe she needs rest.
也许她该安息了
Drive.
开车
Drive.
开车
Drive.
开车
Protect the innocent.
保护无辜者
That’s weak.
太逊了
You could’ve had me at the cemetery but you coudn’t shoot the cobs.
葬礼上你本可以干掉我 但你不敢射警♥察♥
You are anticuado.
老古董
I had to try Who knows? Maybe it wasn’t made in America.
我试试看是不是美国制♥造♥的
They look pissed, huh?
条子抓狂了 是吧
They get that way who you killed for.
你杀了四个条子他们当然抓狂
How do you like the cemetery?
我在墓地表现还可以吧?
Rome. 14 B. C.
西元前十四年在罗马帝国
They killed a general, Fleoiea, at hisbrother’sfuneral.
名将佛莱斯在兄弟葬礼遭狙杀
You know. I couldn’t wait for Breech’s brother to die, so I killed him too.
我等布蓝区死等得不耐烦 所以把他干掉了
Proud of me. Bobby?
我不赖吧? 老兄
It was nice meeting you.
非常幸会
Someday. I’ll tell my little ninos about this wonderful encounter.
以后我会把今天的奇遇告诉我的子孙
Shit
可恶
Who’s your contractor, kid?
谁雇用你的 小鬼
You blew it
你输了
I am still alive.
我还活着
Not for long.
活不久了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
你TM要做什么?
You’ll get us killed.
你会让我们送命
Let’s go get them.
快追
2 Robert 2 is in pursuit of Yellow Cab, 501.
2R2正在追捕501号♥计程车
2 Robert 2 request backup.
2R2请求支援
2 Robert 3 responding.
2R3加入追捕
All units. 2 Robert 2, Yellow Cab number 501 were recorded…
全体注意 黄色五0一计程车
stolen near vicinity of officers down.
为警员命案附近赃车已出现
10-4. Regional Air responding.
空中警♥察♥已收到
Regional Air has joined the pursuit.
空中警♥察♥直升机加入追捕
Suspects considered armed end deegerees.
嫌犯有持械武装 高度危险
Robert 2. received.
讯息收到
Turn here.
转弯
I know this neighbourhood.
这一带我很熟
Come on, come on! Hit it.
快点 快点 撞他
Don’t give any more advice. Ok?
不懂就乖乖闭嘴
This is Regional Air. We’reheading over to the Michigan Viaduct.
这是空中警♥察♥队 目标拉近密西根桥
All units, maintain your positions. We’ll box him in.
大家盯牢 我们负责拦截
Don’t you lose this asshole.
别让他跑了
This is Regional Air. We copy.
空中警♥察♥收到
I studied everything you ever did.
你的丰功伟绩我都研究过
Goddamn it, you were good.
你真♥他♥妈♥的厉害
You and the Russian, Nicolai Talinkov.
你和那老俄 尼古拉·塔林可夫
Tachlinkov.
塔奇林可夫
Tachlinkov.
塔奇林可夫
You know, they sayhe’s living on some Greek island.
谣传他还活在希腊小岛逍遥
But I say, you were the best.
不过我认为你是天下第一
I say. Nicolai’sdead as a doornail.
因为我相信那老俄已死了
Am I right. Bob?
对吗
I heard you guys played chess coded in the New York Times obituaries.
听说你们利用纽♥约♥时♥报♥讣闻版 编成密♥码♥下西洋棋
Ten fucking miles of microfilm!
我看的缩胶卷有十英里长
But I found it. I found it!
但我找到了 总算让我解开谜底了
The last game ends before anyone wins.
最后一盘棋仍胜负未分
He thought you were his friend.
他把你当成朋友
And now I know, that’s how you took hiw.
而你却趁他毫无防备杀了他
You killed him to be number one.
这样你就是天下第一杀手
Bishop…
主教…
takes rook pawn.
吃掉城♥堡♥
All units. Regional Air has a visual.
全体注意 空中警♥察♥锁定嫌犯
Repeat. Regional Air has a visual.
重覆 空中警♥察♥已锁定嫌犯
Regional Air. Suspect headed east on Sycamore St.
嫌犯向西卡莫街东方逃逸
RegionalAir, do you have a visual? We got him.
空中警♥察♥ 情况如何 持续监控中
We don’t got him.
无法追踪
What is he talking about, Biakep takes rook pawe?
他在说什么 主教吃掉城♥堡♥
15 years. and I still remember this game.
十五年了 还是没有破解之道
It’s like yesterday.
真是历历如昨
I hate to admit it, but you’re the world’s beat.
不得不认输 你是天下第一
Yeah. I remember that one.
我记得这步棋
Let’s see what the kid knows.
看看那小鬼能耐如何
Enter next move.
输入下一步棋
Bishop takes…
主教吃掉…
rook pawn.
城♥堡♥
Red bishop takes rook pawn.
红军主教吃掉城♥堡♥
A mark.
标靶
I’m a goddamn mark.
我成了标靶了
Miguel Bain.
麦格·班恩
Don’t play with me now.
废话少说
Are you setting me up?
你在耍我吗?
Is this how it went, Nicolai?
尼古拉 难道我也将步你后尘?
That’sit. I’m gone.
就这样 我退出江湖了
Where’re you going?
你能去哪里?
$2 million and I’m out of here.
再两百万 我就退休
I’m gone.
我要收山
Seattle.
西雅图
Surveillance expert.
专偷网路资料卖♥♥给买♥♥家
Buyers. Right?
买♥♥家 对吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!