Was.
曾经是
Retired.
退休了
Pardon me for choosing not to believe you.
原谅我选择不相信你
Electra. I’m telling you…
伊蕾 我告诉你
If I want to kill you.
如果我想杀你的话
It would have done long time ago.
你早就没命了
Look what your mummy did.
看你妈咪想干什么
What’s the matter? It’s not loaded?
没子弹吗?
Oh, yeah. It’s loaded. It’s silenced.
子弹上膛 而且是消音式的
Just shoot.
尽管开枪吧
I could.
别以为我不敢
I’d be 500 miles away before anybody found you.
等别人发现你时 我早就远走高飞
How’s that?
喜欢这样吗?
Stop She doesn’t like it!
住手 她不喜欢
I say she’s afraid she might hit you.
她怕会失手打中你
Sorry I have the gun?
后悔让我拿枪?
You think it was a mistake?
你以为我害怕?
You think I’m scared?
以为我打不中
You don’t know shit about me.
你根本不了解我
You’re wrong. I know… Shut up!
你错了 我… 闭嘴
Today was supposed to be a really good day.
今天本该是个快乐的日子
Payday.
发薪日
40 grand. I was going to buy Pearl a boyfriend.
四万块 我还打算替珍珠买♥♥个男朋友
Now two people are dead.
现在死了两个人
I’min way over my head.
情况又进退不得
I just want out.
我只想走
You got the gun. The key’s on the dresser.
你有枪 钥匙在桌上
Go.
请便吧
Look, I don’t have a social security number, I don’t have a driver’s license.
我连身份证 驾照都没有
I can barely remember my real name.
连我真名叫什么都不记得了
I’m a ghost. I’m nobody.
我是个幽灵 无名小卒
I just disappeared.
我随时可以消失
I found you. So did he. You can’t hide.
我找得到你 他也会 你躲不了的
I just want my life back.
我只想过正常生活
That’s all I want.
别无所求
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
I’ll take that.
枪给我吧
I need to be alone.
我要一个人静静
I haven’t spent this much time with someone in years.
我多年来不曾和人相处这么久
Neither have I.
我也是
Well, the disk….
这个嘛…
You’ll get it.
你会拿到的
Fuck you.
去你的
I don’t care what you are.
我管你是什么东西
Fuck you
去你的
Then who the hell’s Miguel Bain?
麦格·班恩到底是谁?
Who the hell is Miguel Bain?
麦格·班恩到底是谁?
Christ.
天啊
What’d they say about the shooting?
新闻对酒店枪杀怎么说?
Nothing.
没有报导
I don’t need details, just in general.
不用太详细 一般报导
Nothing. That’s impossible.
不可能 没有任何报导
Not really. Not if….
不见得 如果…
If what?
如果什么?
The CIA or Interpol….
若牵涉到中情局或国际刑♥警♥
What’s on this?
磁片里是什么
It’s encrypted.
加密过的
Breaking the code on my lap top could take 200 or 300 years.
要破解密♥码♥得花两 三百年
I’d like to say you’re a genies?
你不是电脑天才吗?
lam.
我是
I was the best. If it was stored electronically, it was mine.
破解电子资料我曾是天下第一
Was?
曾是?
Yeah. I’m retiring too.
是的 我也不干了
I wish I had an insight…
我也想去破解它
but it was anonymous. an intercepted satellite transmission.
我从卫星通讯中拦截到的
Probably just industrial secrets.
也许只不过是商业机密
It’s just one bed.
只有一张床
I guess you picked up on that.
你注意到了吧
It’s all yours.
床让你睡
You want the couch? No. thanks.
你要睡沙发? 不 谢了
Was that like a trick or tree so you don’t get comfortable?
这样你才不会睡得太熟?
Why you just tie strand your toe at door up.
干脆你在脚趾绑根绳子
It opens in.
有人开门我会知道
You wouldn’t feel it.
放心吧
No. Yeah. I got it. I understand.
我知道了
Thanks.
谢了
For what?
为什么?
I don’t know.
不知道
Saving my life. I guess.
谢谢你救我一命吧
How’d you like to make $1 million?
想不想赚一百万?
What do I have to do?
要我做什么?
Nothing cheap. I hope.
希望不是坏事
What is it?
到底要做什么?
Tell you tomorrow.
明天再先诉你
Great. I can’t sleep.
我睡不着了
Be patient.
要沉住气
What? Tell me.
到底是什么 先诉我
Thanks for the chocolate.
谢谢你的巧克力
Good night.
晚安
Forget something?
忘了什么东西吗?
You be careful, partner.
小心一点
I’m right here.
我在这里
What’s going on down there?
怎么回事?
Fine. I’ll move
好吧 我走
I hate that music.
这音乐真吵
Come on, let’s go.
我们走
Got it? Is it all there?
拿到了 钱都在里面?
What’re you doing?
你在干嘛?
Drive
开车
What?
什么
Drive fast.
开快一点
I mean, fast
我说真正的快
Get off this street, turn.
快离开大街
Stop

Hit it.
快走
Go!

No money, no disk.
这下子钱跟磁片都泡汤了
What’s so funny?
有什么好笑的?
I wasn’t sure you’d come back so this morning I switched the disks.
我怕你回不来 先把磁片调包
And all they have is file names.
他们拿到只是一堆档案名称
No. you didn’t. Yes, I did.
真的吗 真的
And they got bubkes. Zero, zilch…
上面什么都没有
zot, nix, nada, dry hump, squirt…
什么都没有?
diddley- squat.
服了我吧
I read a slang dictionary once.
我学过粗话
Contractor tried to kill you, buddy.
你的经纪人想杀你
That’s not good.
这样不太好
I have caviar for you, baby.
我买♥♥鱼子酱给你
Come here.
过来吃
Good girl.
乖猫咪
Hey, do you know the caviar is not a Russian word.
你知道鱼子酱不是俄语吗
Ikra. I think the word is ikra.
他们叫”艾卡拉”
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
I had a Russian friend. He told me those.
曾经有个俄♥国♥朋友 他教我的
Had a friend?
曾经有个
About 15 years ago he was taken.
十五年前他被♥干♥掉了
He was killed, right?
他被人杀了?
Yes. I’m still alive, he’s a bitch.
是啊 留我活到现在 那个混♥蛋♥
Not this time.
这回不成
Let’s see how valuable he thinks this is.
看看他肯出多少钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!