我要歇一下 我要歇一下
I’ve got to stop. I’ve got to stop.
放松 韦兰德
Take it easy. Weyland.
看着我
Weyland, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你必须放慢呼吸
You have to slow your breathing down.
慢慢来 稳住呼吸
Slow, steady breaths.
韦兰德 来
– Weyland, come on.
我站不起来
– I can hardly stand.
我不想你死在这下面
I’m not gonna let you die down here.
你不会这样想
You didn’t.
又来了一个
– There’s another one.
我们快走 快点
We have to go. Now!
-韦兰德 -跟我们走
– Weyland. – Come with us.
-带她离开这儿 -韦兰德
– Get her outta here. – Weyland.
-快 -来
– Now! – Come on.
快跑
Run!
别背对着我
Don’t turn your back on me.
-等等 -这边
– Wait. – This way.
韦兰德
– Weyland.
你对付不了他们
You can’t hold them.
我们得立刻跑
We have to go.
我们一起带着它去地面上
We keep it together, we make it to the surface.
我们走
Let’s go. Let’s go.
我们一起带着它去地面上
We keep it together, we make it to the surface.
我们一起带着它去地面上
We keep it together, we make it to the surface.
带着它去地面上
we make it to the surface.
带着它去地面上
We make it to the surface.
-等等 -这边
– Wait. – This way.
走 走
Go! Go!
往这儿看
Look over here.
他在身上作记号♥
– He’s marking himself.
什么?
What?
古代的勇士会用他们捕杀的猎物的血来标志自己
Ancient warriors would mark themselves with the blood of their kill.
这是种仪式
It’s a rite of passage.
开始明白了
This is starting to make sense.
我认为这是一个成人仪式
I think this is a manhood ritual.
他们被送来这里 证明自己有能力成为成人
They’ve been sent here to prove that they are worthy to become adults.
你说他们是什么…
You’re saying they’re what…
少年?
teenagers?
这就是为什么他们一开始没有携带那些枪炮的原因
That’s why they didn’t carry those guns with them to begin with.
他们必须去获得武器
They have to earn them.
这些象形文字解读起来有点困难
The hieroglyphs are a little difficult to make out.
但故事都记载于此
But the story is all here.
几千年前
Thousands of years ago,
这些猎人发现了这颗文明停滞不前的行星
these hunters found a backwater planet.
他们教人类如何建造
They taught humans how to build
因此被奉为神
and were worshipped as gods.
每隔百年 神会返回一次
Every hundred years the gods would return.
返回的时候
And when they did,
他们期待一次献祭
they would expect a sacrifice.
人类被用于繁殖这类终极掠食者
Humans were used to breed the ultimate prey.
猎人们和这些巨蛇作战
The hunters would battle with these great serpents
以此证明他们配带此标志
to prove themselves worthy to carry the mark.
但如果猎人输了
But if the hunters lost,
他们会让一切灰飞烟灭
they made sure nothing survived.
整个文明一夜之间消失
An entire civilisation wiped out overnight.
这么说来… 具有人类特质的猎人
So… the humanoids, the hunters –
——他们 派这些生物到此 是为了狩猎?
they brought those creatures here to hunt?
他们把我们当成牲畜
And they use us like cattle.
我们是他们繁衍的宿主
We’re hosts for them to breed in.
热量激增便是引诱我们来此的信♥号♥♥
The heat bloom was the sign to lure us down here.
整个就是一个圈套
This whole thing was a trap.
没有我们
Without us,
他们可能就无法狩猎
there could be no hunt.
弗海顿
Verheiden!
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
那扇门开的时候
When that door opens,
我们就会死亡
we’re dead.
如果我们改变了状况 就不会死亡
– Not if we set things right.
你的意思是?
– What do you mean?
这座金字塔就像是监狱
This pyramid is like a prison.
我们拿走了卫兵的枪
We took the guards’ guns,
所以囚犯就肆意妄为
and now the prisoners are running free.
要重建秩序 卫兵就必须要得到他们的枪
To restore order, the guards need their guns.
门开的时候
When that door opens,
我们就把他的枪放回原位
we’re gonna give that thing his gun back.
你疯了?
Are you crazy?
狩猎时 被猎杀的动物绝不会为猎人装配武器
During a big-game hunt, the animals being hunted don’t arm the hunters.
他们不是来猎杀我们的
They’re not hunting us.
我们介乎战争双方之间
We’re in the middle of a war.
-这时候应该选择依靠一方 -我们自己是一方
– It’s time to pick a side. – We are on our side.
我们必须考虑一下无法活着出去的可能性
We have to consider the possibility that we might not make it out of here.
但我们也要确保那些巨蛇不会到达地表
But we have to make sure those serpents don’t reach the surface.
因为一旦他们到了
Because if they do,
万事万物将不复存在
everything everywhere could die.
敌人的敌人…
The enemy of my enemy…
就是朋友
is my friend.
我们去找我们的朋友吧
Let’s go find our friend.
意大利语“极度恐惧”怎么讲?
How do you say “scared shitless” in Italian?
差不多就这样
More or less.
艾里莎
Lex.
抓住了
Hold on.
来 艾里莎
Come on, Lex.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
拜托 等等
Please, wait.
敌人的敌人就是朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
我和你一起 听到了吗?你个丑陋的怪物?
I’m coming with you. You hear me, you ugly creature?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
米勒
Miller!
米勒
Miller!
塞巴斯提安
Sebastian.
救我 艾里莎
– Help me, Lex.
我救你出去
– I’m gonna get you out of there.
太晚了
– It’s too late.
-它在我身体里 -我来救你出去
It’s inside me. – I’m gonna get you outta here.
你不能…
– You can’t…
不 不 不 不
No. No. No! No!
我得去救他
I have to help him.
艾里莎
Lex!
他们绝不能去地表
They mustn’t reach the surface.
他们绝不能抵达地表
They mustn’t reach the surface.
我知道
I know.
快开枪
Do it!
抱歉 抱歉
I’m sorry.
是颗炸♥弹♥
It’s a bomb.
呃 真希望能把这该死的东西都炸死
Well, I hope it kills every fucking one of ’em.
你真是个丑陋的母亲…
You are one ugly mother…
好了
Got it!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!