我是认真的!
I’m serious!
我好象听到那个小害虫的声音
I’m hearing that little vermin in my thoughts.
我要把他从我的脑海里抹去
I wanna erase him from my mind.
你听到了吗?
Did you hear that?
—是的 —你知道这个听起来象什么?
Yeah. – You know what it sounds like?
他回来了
He’s back.
你这个肮脏的坏心眼的小密探!
You dirty, no-good little stool pigeon!
你们被包围了.把布—布扔下来
You’re surrounded. Throw down the boo-boo.
然后把你们的手放到头顶上
And put your hands over your heads.
这就是故事的结局
This is the end of the story.
晚安,宝贝
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安,宾
Good night, Bink.
我有没有告诉你?宝贝明天要拍照片
Did I tell you? The baby’s having his picture taken tomorrow,
—替我向老威利问好 —我会的
Say hello to old Willy, – I will,
“宝宝的中国之旅”
Baby’s trip to China

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!